The Cheetahs Return. (Discont...

By TheWhovianHalfBlood

Alexandria Bane was given a task, a task to find her friend, Mary's little sister. The last second before she... More

Chapter 1. Fish An Chips, And The Woman In The Shadows.
Chapter 2. The Bronze Raven, The Snake Woman & The Chandelier.
Chapter 3. Lucy's Life Story.
I got tagged, so I'm gonna do it!
Chapter 4. It's Not Much, But It's Home.
What The Characters Look Like.
Chapter 5. They've Found Us.
Chapter 6. I'll Find You! I'll Find You Both! I Swear It!
Happy Hanukkah!!💙💙
Merry Christmas!(A Little Late)🎅🎄⛄️
Chapter 7. A New Animagus And Josie's Back!
Chapter 8. Ginny Weasley Open The Door! And It's A Long, Long Story.
Chapter 9. She Was A Shadow And The Shadows Were Her.
Chapter 10. I'M KING OF THE TEEN WORLD!
Chapter 11. On The Run And The Whispering Snake.
Tag your it, tag, tag your it.
Chapter 12. We're Safe.
Chapter 13. The Cloaked Figure Strikes Again.
Chapter 14. Love That Was Thought To Have Been Long Lost, Is Found.
Chapter 15. Don't Cry For Me.
Chapter 16. Life Isn't Worth Living If You Don't Live At All.
Chapter 17. The Battle Of Hogwarts
Chapter 18. There's An "End" In Best Friend.

Prologue.

296 9 6
By TheWhovianHalfBlood

~*~*~*~*~Edited.*~*~*~*~*~*~

Third Person​ POV.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ally awoke on a cold stone floor, she pushed herself back so that she was sitting on her knees and looked around confused. The last thing she remembered was Mary telling her that she had a sister and that she wanted Ally to find her, then she saw Mary get sucked into that portal. And then everything went black.

"Who are you?" Someone asked from behind Ally, who stood and looked into the shadows where the voice had come from. Ally didn't respond, she just continued to peer into the shadows, trying to see who was there.

"Who are you?" The person asked again, it was the voice of a young boy, that was all Ally was able to tell with out seeing the person. "I will only tell you who I am, if you show yourself to me and tell me who you are first." Ally said finally, she did not wish to play games, she just wanted to know who this boy was and what time and place she was in.

"Fine." The boy huffed and stepped out of the shadows. Ally stood there in shock as she looked at the boy before her, he had short light brown hair so much like her own, hazel eyes, and he looked to be about 12 years old. "My name is-" he began, but Ally cut him off. "Christopher, it's me, Alexandria Bane." "Ally?" He asked with wide eyes. "Yes." Ally breathed, as a smile slowly made it's way onto her face.

Chris grinned and ran to Ally, hugging her tightly. Ally hugged him back, just as tight, she found her little brother, or rather he found her. Her little brother was here, with her. Her little brother who had been taken from her when their parents died. She had finally found him, and she was never going to let him go again. And on her life, she would keep both him and Mary's little sister safe, when she found the girl of course. For she was Alexandria Bane, Metamorpmagus,
Animagus, Time Maker and Witch. She was done with being afraid of her older sister, she was done with being afraid of Voldemort. She was done with being afraid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 34 11
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ The boy who lived... and The most powerful witch... Stella Black is the daughter of a Mass Murderer.... After the murder of Lily and Jam...
41.9K 866 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...
20.4K 702 36
When a relic is stolen from a tomb of a pharaoh, Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger must team up in order to find it and return it back to its rightfu...
18.5K 589 32
SEQUEL TO THE LITTLEST MALFOY LOST!! The battle had ended and we had begun to rebuild the wizarding world. Everything seemed perfect. What we didn't...