Deal With It

By Aysha07

Tyler Lawson. The hottie in town. The "bad boy". My best friend's brother. The guy I absolutely despised. Eve... More

Deal With It
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
epilogue
author's note

eighteen

4K 112 5
By Aysha07

Heyyyy!

An upload after two whole weeks! Sorry, college work just piles up and I never get time!

This chapter is dedicated to RichuDW

Enjoy!

Chapter 18

I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings; I was lying on a large double bed, wooden pillars were present on all four corners of it to support the roof and layers of silky material were draped around them. The walls were white and minimal furniture decorated the room, there was only a clock, a cupboard and a tall lamp. It made the room look very spacious but I still felt suffocated, like the walls were closing in on me.

My hands were beneath my body and I groaned as I unsuccessfully tried to free myself of the rope tied around my wrists, grazing myself instead. I began to writhe and squirm, struggling to move so I could sit upright. After minutes of failed attempts I was fed up so I decided to try another method.

I raised my head and peered around. "Where are you assholes?" I yelled in a demanding tone, forgetting about the threat Jake had posed on me earlier. After hearing no reply I gave up and dropped my head back onto the soft pillow, closing my still tired eyes as I hummed the tune to my favourite song to drown the events of my life out.

"Get up," I heard a faint voice in the back of my head. "Get up!" it was repeated in a much louder tone, making my eyes shoot open. Doug was towering above me with a tray of food in his large hands.

"Don't you think I would have if I could?" I remarked, annoyance clear in my voice.

"Your attitude is gonna get you in trouble," he spat. He placed the tray down at the end of the bed and roughly untied my hands, but left my feet tied.

"My attitude? Seriously? If you expect me to stay quiet after you kidnapped me you're totally wrong!" I barked.

"Eat it," he commanded as he jerked his head towards the tray. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. I wasn't in the mood to eat. "Didn't you hear me?"

"I'm not hungry."

"She being a pain in the arse again?" Jake asked Doug as he strode into the room, his gaze kept on his iPhone the whole time.

"You know it," he replied as he glared at me. I pulled a dirty look at him and then turned away, oddly fascinated by the plain walls.

"Do you need to be fed like a little baby?" Jake laughed as he placed his phone into the back pocket of his dark blue jeans. I stuck my middle finger up at him and smiled sarcastically. I didn't know how I was being so confident but I knew if I showed how scared I was really feeling, it would give him an even bigger advantage. He sighed and sat down next to me, picking the bowl of cereal up and holding it in front of me. "Have it. Now," he ordered. I shook my head, I could be stubborn if I wanted to. He unexpectedly pushed a spoonful of Rice Krispies into my mouth but I automatically spat it out onto the marble floor. I didn't even like them. "Hey! We just had them cleaned!" he yelled at me.

"Boo hoo," I said sourly. "Why do you even care if I eat or not?"

"It's called hospitality. I have to look after my guest, don't I?" he asked rhetorically, shooting a wink at me.

"Of course, because tying your guests up is so hospitable!"

He chuckled. "Be thankful you got a proper room, you'll end up in the basement if you keep being a bitch."

Why was I even in a proper bedroom with a comfortable bed? Shouldn't I be tied in a chair in some cold, damp room where there's no electricity? Isn't that usually how it goes?

"I guess you should take me to the basement then," I said loudly, "prick," I muttered under my breath. He suddenly gripped a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back, causing strain to my neck.

"I haven't done anything yet but that doesn't mean I won't shut you up permanently if you continue to piss me off. I've even dealt with my own family to get what I wanted and I felt nothing, don't think you're an exception." He slammed my head against the headboard and tied my hands again, leaving my breath caught in my throat.

-

Tyler's POV

I pushed the door open and raced through the hallway, calling Alec's name repeatedly. I didn't go home, if I did I would have to tell Heidi and I didn't want her to be worried about this. So instead I came to Alec's house. I needed some advice and he was the one person I could think of going to.

I sprinted up the staircase, missing two stairs each time I took a step so I would reach the top quicker. Where the fuck was he?

"Alec!" I shouted as I opened his room door, blood racing through my veins when I saw my sister sat on his bed. Her hair was damp and she was dressed in his clothing. He was sat beside her. The smile that was adorning her face as she spoke to my best friend quickly disappeared when her gaze met mine and she abruptly stood up. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I tried to stay cool but thoughts of what could have happened between them clouded my mind and I wanted to attach my fist to Alec's face.

"Hear me out," he spoke for her but I held my hand out.

"I didn't ask you," I continued to stare at Heidi.

"Tyler nothing happened, I just didn't want to go home so Alec brought me here. I'm the one who asked. I promise," she defended him.

Could I trust him? I decided that I'd have to because right now, I had a much bigger problem to solve.

"Alec, I need to talk to you alone," I declared, exiting the room and heading down so Heidi wouldn't overhear anything. He followed me down and I shut the living room door behind him, wanting to quickly get to it.

"How come you're already back?" he asked.

"Jake's taken Arissa and I don't know where she is," I admitted and watched as his eyes grew wide.

"You fucking what?"

I told him what happened from the start but cut it down so it only took a couple of minutes to narrate. "He wants ten grand by the end of the week or he's going t-"

"Don't finish that, we won't let that happen," he said confidently but I knew he was trying to convince himself more than me.

"I know, and I'll do whatever the fuck I have to do to get her back."

-

Arissa's POV

My head was aching due to the powerful slam I had faced just hours ago. I was still sat in bed, staring at the wall and thinking about the terrible mess I was caught up in. I couldn't stop wondering who these people were and why Tyler owed them such a large amount of money. I knew they were dangerous and that made me all the more worried. These people were kidnappers, supposedly murderers, so what was Tyler doing getting himself involved with them?  I needed to know and I wanted to help him but that wouldn't be possible if I stayed put.

"Doug? Jake? I need the loo," I groaned lazily. It sounded so cliché but I planned to escape from this place and it was the only way I could think of. I knew they would catch on pretty soon which was why I'd have to run fast.

Moments later, a man entered the room. It was neither Doug nor Jake but I recognised him as one of the men who had Tyler held back. "Erm, can you untie me? It's going to be kinda hard to pee like this," I calmly requested. He stood there for several seconds, contemplating what to do and eventually, he undid the tight knots around my ankles and wrists.

He began escorting me to the bathroom.

"Ouch!" I gasped, bending over and tightly clutching my stomach in fake agony. I had to make this believable and fool the man so I could get away. I remembered when Megan pulled a prank similar to this on that poor couple and began smiling at the vivid memory.

"What happened?" he asked, his accent had a hint of French in it.

"Cramps," I mumbled. "I always get them on my period." I mentally cringed at my own words but it wasn't like he knew what it felt like, so over-exaggerating would only help my plan move along faster.

"Okay," he spoke as soon as we reached the closest bathroom, unsure what to say. I hoped he would offer to get something to ease my 'pain' but then I remembered, I was being held captive by these men, they didn't care how I felt.

I locked the bathroom door once I got in and used it, then I thought about how I'd get out of here. There was no other door or window and the man was still waiting outside. I had to distract him. After washing my hands, I turned the door knob and poked my head through the door. "I need a, you know, tam—" I said even though I didn't really.

"I understand," he quickly jumped in. Funny how most guys seemed to freeze at that word, including him. I made a desperate facial expression so that he would panic more.

These people ignored any other request of mine but this was one they couldn't say no to. "It's an emergency!" I squeaked to urge him.

"I'll send someone else. You stay here, I'll be back in a minute," he told me. I nodded my head urgently and he ran to find someone. What a complete idiot, that careless mistake would cost him. I doubted any of the other men would have believed me. Then again, they wouldn't want to take the risk.

I only had a minute or so to find my way out so I darted in the opposite direction from him and prayed not to get caught.

I do try to make this realistic, sorry if it isn't.

Do any of you have an idea of what these men may be involved in..? And why Tyler owes so much money?

Leave your comments down below and vote, I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
2K 229 23
Avery Turner, a perfectionist with a double life, and Kyran Drake, a charismatic boy with secrets, find their fates intertwined when their secrets th...
23.3K 739 31
(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they should be together right? Well that would...
434K 12.8K 53
~"What have that bag ever done to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder. My instinct took over, I spin around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged...