Shatter ✔ #TheWattys2017

By Wowchilee

HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN WEREWOLF [[*COMPLETED*]] Nova is the daughter of a Beta. And her mate? The Alphas firs... More

➸ 1. Shattered Soul
➸ 2. Sorry
➸ 3. The Pull
➸ 4. Selfish
5. Heart❤
6. Damage
7. Sorrow
8. Homecoming
9. Twisting Knives
10. Skin
11. Matter
12. Desire
13. Home
14. Rules
15. Attack
16. Last Time
17. A Gift
18. Brother, Oh Brother
19. Lying Games
20. Eden
21. Pain
22. Agony
23. Intoxicated Lust
24. Disgrace
25. Savage☠
26. Loophole
27. Thrash
28. Beware
29. Instincts
30. Gracie
31. Night of Terror
32. Discovery
33. Alpha Conrad
34. The Meeting
35. Bitch Fight (literally)
36. Secrets (part 1)
37. Secrets (part 2)
38. Secrets (part 3)
39. Alpha Blood
40. Two Roads Diverged
41. Insidious
42. Heat.
*PRIVATE CHAPTERS*
43. Regrets
44. Broken
45. Proposition
47. Loose Ends
48. Runaway
49. Monster
50. Gone
51. Unsteady
52. Down We Go
53. Strong
54. Pack
55. Warrior
56. Beast - part 1
57. Beast - part 2
58. Alpha
59. Running With Wolves
60. Realities (re-edit)
61. In - Dependence
62. Free As A Bird
63. An Alpha's Command
64. Coming Home
65. Tongue Teeth & Claws
66. Heart & Soul
67. Painful Memories
68. Strength
69. Vicious
70. Undiluted Pleasure (MA)
71. Hot and Cold
72. United Front
73. New Beginnings
74. Scent
75. The Moon's Will
76. Prepare
77. Packs of Wolves
78. WAR p.1. (edited)
79. WAR p.2 (edited)
80. Bloody Meadow (word edit)
81. Gemini Moon ♊
82. Alive
83. Blessings
84. Death
85. Funeral
86. Letters || 86.2 Mates (additon)
87. Fireworks
88. The Change
89. Powers
90. Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde (edited / re-read new material)
91. Savior *[the finale]*
Epilogue I - "I Do"
Epilogue II. Birth-Daze
.:*Cover Contest Right Here!!!*:.
.:*COVER CONTEST CONTD. P2*:.
.:*COVER CONTEST CONTD P3*:.
Epilogue III - Winning
COVER FINALS!!!
Epilogue IV - All Grown Up
EXCITING NEWS ABOUT SHATTER!
[[rachelle]]

46. Fire

210K 8.3K 4.4K
By Wowchilee

Chapter soundtrack:
Lynyrd skynyrd - Free bird

*************

Aloha!
This song was perfect for this chapter i think! I was thinking of the episode in supernatural when I thought of it

I updated early bc i love you guys!

Thank all of you so much for the continuous reads and comments.. ive received so many private messages and posts to my profile of how much you guys really love my story and im truly honored. I always wanted to write but i honestly sucked at it. Thats when i started reading many stories... seeing differnt ways people started theres and how to keep a plot twist on every chapter. Now ive written something worth reading. Finally! I cant tell you how great it makes me feel that you love my fantasy world!
Also
Shatter is back up to #21 on the hotlist!
It went from #17 to #84 in two days.. now its back up to #20. Wattpad has a horrible system of chooing the hot list stories.. i need to get to work and write because i really would love to be at #1 for just a day at least! The book will be ending in about 10 - 15 more chapters. I keep adding on, i cant stop myself! But i update DAILY and sometimes every other day so i wont keep you guys waiting! We have 25% left till the end!
Stay with me!
_____________________________________

Nova

I paced my room impatiently.. my thick boots stomping on the wooden floor with every step. The buzz from the alcohol i had consumed had begun to leave my system but a lingering fuzziness remained.

I had a nice time with Conrad. It was an escape.. something to clear my mind.. only he added something else to my plate.. the piles of decisions I had to make.. an option none the less.

To go to his lands.. be his Luna..

Once we arrived back at pack, we went our seperate ways and now I'm here. Pacing. Waiting for the trials of punishment to start. It would be soon.

Zaryn was still with Grace as far as I knew.. he had left his wall up so the bond wouldn't drive my wolf to insanity just like id asked. He knew i was dead serious about my wolf coming for his pup. She snarled in my mind at the thought.. pushing me.. if i didnt make some decisions soon..

I wouldn't be able to stop her.

The emotions would be too much and she would force her way out..going for innocent blood on her own. Without me being able to stop her. I would be executed for that.. depending on what Zaryn wanted. It was his pup so he would make the decision. I doubt he would have me executed but i didnt want to chance that fate.

Biting my lip, i haulted in the middle of my room.. reaching under my bed, i pulled out the map of all the packlands.. the work i had done on finding a pack that would be willing to take me... to get out of here.

I couldn't stay. It was becoming dangerous for me to be here.. not only from my wolf wanting innocent blood. But because the bond i shared with Zaryn was a problem.. pushing me to him. To someone who hadnt even noticed i was gone.. hadn't even worried about me for three days.. who was still with Grace.

No matter how Grace felt.. if she wanted my brother.. her mate. She still carried that pup which was another burden on my shoulders. She wanted that pup now .. and wanted Nic too. The moon would punish her somehow someway. Taking something she loved. Whether it be Nic or her pup or even something else entirely. Anita would be the first thing taken from her..

My hand drifted down to my abdomen. No cramping or bleeding yet. Its been a full day almost since my heat ended.. i should have started by now. My mind wandered to the possibility that i might be carrying Zaryn's pup soon..

"Please Moon Goddess.. please dont let me be pregnant." I closed my eyes as a tear fell.. sliding down my cheek. I felt so alone in this though i had a few people to talk to.. i couldn't. Everyone had enough problems without adding my burden to the list. I had to do this on my own. The mark on my neck signified i had a mate to care for me... but he was busy caring for his unborn pup's vessel.. i was lying if i said i wasnt jealous.

Scanning the map, i noted the packs with stars. And the ones i had put an X through..

There's no way i could accept Conrad's offer.. to be his Luna. I didnt feel good about it and my wolf would hate me for it.. Zaryn would feel pain from it and no matter how much he hurt me... i couldn't do that. Especially if i were pregnant. Im not that wolf. Im still young.. i have my life ahead of me.. i can change my life.. be who i want..

The alarm sounded, signaling the trials were about to start and i froze.. panic rising inside of me. Id be happy to see Anita go.. she had long been shadowed in the darkness and the moon was serving up her punishment for it... but Deacon. He's done nothing wrong. It was Grace and Anita who had put him through this..

He didnt deserve to suffer for this.

I dreaded seeing his face up there on that stage that awaited for him.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Running down the dirt road, the night air becoming cooler as the clock ticked.. fall now here.. ready to do her work and change the leaves, leaving trees naked and bare like decrepit arms and branches for fingers that seemed as if they were clawing their way out of the ground..

The glowing embers from the bonfire that had been lit, floated up into the atmosohere as my legs carried me as quick as they could to the massive gathering of every pack member minus the pups. This would be something of nightmares.

My breath ragged as i entered the throng of present wolves, some still walking up, gathering near a makeshift stage, a bonfire to the other side closest to the lake. It seemed like an ordinary bonfire.. just no music.. no laughing and dancing.

I stood on tip toes, peering over heads as i craned my neck. Anita and Deacon weren't on stage yet. Breathing out a sigh of relief, i scanned the crowed once more.. searching for my family and my one true friend..

Moving through the large gathering of boisterous wolves, i finally found my mom and dad near the front of the stage. Dad held mom in a protective manner that made me smile but at the same time sent a pang of jealousy through me, knowing I would never experience that feeling. Not with my mate.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouted over the commotion of wolves who hooted and hollered. A joyous celebration for them all... witnessing the demise of a traitor.

"Nova!" My dad called for me, both my parents motioning for me to come to them. Moving through the crowd, i finally reached my parents, flinging myself into my dads awaiting arms.. his familiar scent calming me.

Mom put her arms around me as well. All three of us hugging. It made me smile brightly... my parents had made up and now things were better between them.. i know that my dad still hurt over Nic not being his though. He's a forgiving wolf.. yet he has yet to truly forgive Blake.

I couldn't help the fear that stuck within me.. a lump lodged in my throat at the thought of Deacon being pulled on that stage soon.

"Are you okay princess?" My dad's deep voice rumbled from his chest into my ear. Peering up, i glanced between the two of them.

"Deacon shouldn't be up there dad." I whispered, my eyes blurring.

If i could get him out of this without taking him far away, i would try my best.

Dad's eyes became hard set as he peered down at me. "Nova theres things you dont know. Things we try to protect you from. I want you to know he does belong up there. Just dont think too hard about this. It needs to happen." His tone hard, laced with something i couldn't place. Fear maybe?

What things dont i know?

Shaking my head, my brows furrowed as my heart began to beat wildly. "Dad no! He didnt-"

"Enough Nova! You need to mind your own business. Trust our judgement!" It was growled, eyes dangerous, blazing. His wolf scolding its pup.

"Mom!" I pled with big green eyes.. begging her to step in

She shook her head sadly as she held my dad's hand. "Im sorry Nova. What's done is done. Deacon's punishment will be just. Listen to your father. "

My dad led her away towards Blake without another word, his chest puffed out and back strong. There was still animocity between them..

Panic was one thing i couldnt stop from devouring me like a shark devours its prey.. i searched wildly.. scanning the crowd to find Penelope with no luck. She wasnt with Alpha Blake.. she wasn't anywhere. I spotted Conrad who's eyes stayed locked on the stage.. waiting. This was long overdue in his mind.

I felt the tears prick my eyes from the hopeless feeling that laid over me thick like a blanket.. i might not be able to save him.. how could everyone dismiss the fact Deacon was under Anita's spell!? He wouldn't have done those things otherwise! Grace got off scott free for goddess sake!

Frozen in my spot, the stage came to life as Alpha Blake stood before us, the torches lining the stage sent a warm light around the gathering of wolves.. bright hot light. The fire from each torch was blurred from the moisture encasing my eyes, seeming like a ball of fire..

"Alright everyone! Settle down!" Alpha Blake's barritone voice sounded.. he needed no microphone.. his Alpha wolf commanded authority with how loud his voice boomed, even the lapping wake of the lake couldn't drown him out.

Everyone became quiet instantly.. awaiting his words. He must have cleared his name at the meeting the other night.. no challenges had insued against him. He was still the Alpha..

Blake's eyes found mine momentarily pity in them which only angered me. "We are all gathered today to witness the trials of two individuals who have inadvertently gone against the laws of the pack.. one .. being my own son." The light in his eyes seemed to dim as the crowd expressed their approval.

"Deacon has been charged with conspiring and committing crimes against a pack member as well as other crimes.. " his words ended as Deacon was brought out in silver chains, his gaunt face not bothering to look up. My breathing became labored as i hauled myself through the crowd .. forcing my way to the front.

"Deacon!" I shouted. His head angled up slightly, eyes finding mine, sending me an apologetic grimace before dropping his gaze back down to the floor.

I narrowed my eyes at Blake.. the crowd booing at Deacon.

"Anita the Healer has been charged with conspiracy to commit two murders, the poisoning of two members of the pack, conspiracy against the pack amongst a long list of other crimes." Blake bellowed, the wolves around me all booing as Anita was dragged to the stage.. the silver chains preventing her from moving much but she tried .. thrashing as the othet Beta jerked her along... her dark eyes narrowed in anger as she snarled.

"Considering this Healer does not use the Moon's gifts.. that she practices dark healing.. we have agreed she should be burned at the stake like a real witch." Blake swallowed hard, his eyes going to Deacon..

"Deacon.. will be punished .. he will remain in the cellars for a month. Followed by a month being collared in wolf form at the dog house." His voice cracked as i paled.

Again, the crowd cheered...they didnt know what had happened .. just that he attacked me..

A month each? Thats too much..

Deacon doesnt deserve that! He doesnt!

My thoughts as well as my tears were cut off by a shrill scream from behind me.. turning from my position close to the stage, i watched with wide eyes and an empty heart as Grace, being helped by Zaryn, limped up through the crowd.. tears streaming down her face as she locked eyes with Anita.

Anita began to do something that was a rare sight to see. She began to cry.. her black orbs only for Grace who was being supported by a solemn faced Zaryn.. another stab to my chest seeing him with her like this. As a support system. His eyes found mine momentarily, sending a shiver down my spine before i looked away disgusted.. adrenaline pumped through me.. making me see i was making the right choice.

"Anita! Why!?" Grace screamed up at her Aunt as the crowd became silent.. a large wooden post being rolled out onto the stage behind Anita. Grace hadn't talked to Anita since she found out her story.. the one she told me that i shared with Zaryn. He told her. Of course he did. I felt disgusted with him and i opened the bond long enough for him to feel it. He seemed pained as i let me emotions through to him.

"Im sorry. I just.. i just wanted the best for you Grace. Please believe me!" Anita sobbed as the crowd remained silent.

Grace shook her head, her blonde hair whipping around her as her face scrunched up. "No! You lied to me! You are the reason my mother killed herself!" She screamed, heaving out sobs..

Anita blanched, her eyes finding mine with a sharp glare before turning back to Grace who seemed to be fading before my eyes. "Im sorry Gracie. I was stupid.. i wanted power. Never doubt my love for you though.. never. I only wanted to protect you.. i realise now that my attempts were ill placed but i did try. I tried..." her cries rubled.. cracked.

Grace seemed broken.. her expression forlorn.. saddened.. shattered soul.. her hand rubbed her belly and my wolf stirred within.. trying hard to keep my teeth from lodging from my gums.

Zaryn pulled Grace back as she looked up at Anita like a hopeless pup.. Anita being jerked up, dragged toward the post that had been made for this very moment.

The crowd began to cheer.. even Deacon looked toward Anita.. satisfaction on his face. Grace began to mumble incoherently as Anita was pulled up to the makeshift stake, strung up with silver chains.. her once confident stature now slumped.. limp against the wooden post, her head bowed to the side.

"Anita do you have anything you'd like to say before you meet the moon.. or.. wherever you will go?" Blake stared hard at Anita.. just waiting for that moment.

Her head lifted, desperate dark eyes flitering, letting a golden hazel come through as they landed on Grace. "I..I just want to say im sorry Grace. Im sorry for not listening to you.. for pushing you to do things my way. Im sorry for the things ive done.. to everyone.. to your mother, my sister.. im sorry. I hope you can forgive me because... i .. i love you." Her eyes scrunched closed as tears fell.. her head dropping.

It was eerily quiet for just a moment.

"I forgive you." Her words were whispered behind a curtain of tears as my mate held her up.. steadying her so she wouldn't collapse. "I forgive you but i wont forget how you ruined my life."

Anita's face deepened in sorrow as Blake took a torch from one of the many that lined the stage, casting a bright glow around us all. "Grace you need to be rid of that pup! Be with Nic! You wanted him since you laid eyes on him. Dont let this pup ruin your life!" She pled

A snarl from Zaryn and a rumble from Grace, her spine straightened as her hands held her stomach. "I love my pup! Hes apart of me. Hes already almost here! Im not like you!"

Without hesitation, blake ignited the gasoline soaked platform, flames engulfing the bottom, licking their way up to Anita as we all watched in horror.. unable to cut our eyes away. I noticed Deacon staring... watching with a gleam in his eyes. He was enjoying this.

As the fire began to lick up to Anita's body, burned flesh began to permeate the air as well as her shrill screams that echoed off the lakes surface.. surrounding us in her agony. Face filled with torture as her eyes opened wide to watch Grace. "I love you!" She screamed before the fire engulfed her body... the smoke smelling of burning hair and flesh.

Grace collapsed as Zaryn stood staring at the burning corpse. Frozen. Her strangled cry as she held onto the stage.. hyperventilating as she watched the only mother she knew be burned to death in front of her eyes.

The fire continued to blaze in the night as some wolves cheered and some were silent.. watching Grace scream and cry on her hands in knees in disgust. Zaryn leaned down, attempting to pick her up from the ground but out of nowhere, Nic came bounding through the throng of wolves, knocking Zaryn to the side as he scooped Grace up bridal style, carrying her away from the scene.. her sobs never leaving her... eyes on the giant flaming mass that was Anita.

Zaryn growled angrily but Nic was already gone.. Zaryns wolf peeking out of his eyes.. meeting mine as my wolf peeked out as well.. our gaze locking. I could feel her need to go to him.. feel her rage towards Grace. She wanted the blood of that new life but i forced her back down, looking away from Zaryn as he stormed off into the night.

I could never look at him the same way. Never again. I can't see his side.. i can understand it but i cant be apart of it. All the memories we made were shattered the moment he kept giving me up to be the support for her.

Grace ... she seemed so broken that my wolf enjoyed it.. but i saw something there.. something that wasnt evil like i had always thought..

I watched as Conrad's eyes followed Grace's disappearing form, a sadness in those rugged handsome eyes. Slowly he turned, walking away from the gathering.. his shoulders hunched forward.. alone.

My mind ceased to think as the spray of the fire extinguisher sounded, flecks of white foam bouncing off the stage as Anita's body, now bone and ash, was wheeled away off the stage.. a mumble from the crowd.. appreciative for the show.

Savages.

"Take Deacon back down to the cellar. His punishment starts tonight." Blake bellowed over the murmurs of the crowded arena.

My heart sank as i watched him being hauled off the stage.. eyeing his father in contempt as he whispered something to him before being dragged away completely.

Turning, tears in my eyes, i ran away from the stage.. my pulse thumping inside my ears.. a panic of sorts.

That's when i heard feral growls.. roars coming from the front yard.. unmistakable to my wolf, i knew one of them was Zaryn. Sprinting, i wiped my eyes as my legs carried me to the scene before me. Grace unconscious on the ground.. slumped over as two large wolves growled at each other.. snarling.. teeth out, ears flat.. noses crinkling back.

Enraged.

Zaryn's wolf and my brother's... having a stand off. My brother's wolf so much more than Zaryn's.. they were both fighting over the right to care for Grace.. Nic as her mate.. Zaryn as her pup's father...

Stopping in my tracks i watched.. Zaryn's wolf sensing me, cutting his sharp eyes to mine. I could feel my wolf.. wanting to come out and play.. eyeing the limp body of Grace.. my wolfs eyes trained in on that mound of swollen belly.. thoughts of flesh in her teeth. A fierce roar from Zaryn had my mind flitting.. sending my wolf back to her hole inside my mind as i glared at him..

Then i did something i dont usually do..

I turned and ran away..

I ran as hard as i could.. this wasn't my fight and ill be damned if i help Zaryn from being beaten by my brother.. his brother.. my brother can take care of himself and i didn't care if Grace lived or died right now.

Im too selfish.

I only wanted to get out of there.. my wolf was becoming rabid.. like a caged animal. She wanted free to teach her mate a lesson but my skin side didn't care at the moment.. about anything.. but one person.

I realised what i had to do...

Pushing my legs harder, the wind whipped past my face as i raced through the cool fall air.. my boots heavy.. pounding on the ground as i flew down the dirt road where i knew Conrad was staying.. in a cabin.

He left as soon as Anita was torched. He would be here.. i could smell his scent in the air as it trailed down the winding path along with a misery that accompanied it.

Coming to his front door, my speed slowed.. my boots stomped heavy as my pace came to that of a brisk walk, breathing ragged.

Stepping up on the creaky wooden step, the door flung open to my surprise.. gasping as i was met with bright light and Conrad's large figure shrouded in it.

"Nova?" He was surprised.

"Hey... Conrad." I was trying to catch my breath.. leaning up against the post.

"Come in." He stepped to the side, allowing me to pass as i shot him a small smile.

Closing the door behind me, his tall figure turned facing me.. he seemed so large and this cabin so small for this Alpha wolf. His shoulders no longer hunched but the misery seeping from his skin remained.

"Have you made your mind up?" He rose a brow, his voice alluringly deep in the back of his throat..

Nodding I took a seat in the barstood next to where he stood.. my mind on Zaryn... my wolfs blood thirst for a new pup.. and the one that may or may not be growing inside me..

Conrad took a seat next to me, hopeful eyes watching me.. "Go on." He nodded for me to continue.

Sighing heavily, i locked onto those midnight blue eyes. A felt bad for what i was about to say to him.

"I can't accept your offer.. i can't do that when im mated to someone else.. even though i know i want to be away from him." I frowned, glancing away. "I dont know if im even pregnant or not but despite the greif and pain he has caused me.. i still can't do that. I can't be your Luna. Im just not that kind of wolf." I met his eyes again which seemed to dim. "Im sorry."

He nodded.. pursing his lips before letting out a breath of laughter. "Its alright.. i know it was a lot to ask. Im just.. at a loss. I dont really know what to do without an heir.. im tired of being alone too. You just.. you look so much like her. I just thought it was worth a shot."

It sort of bothered me.. that i resembled Grace's mother. I wondered if there were any photos of her..

"I do have a request though.. a plea.. " i bit my lip nervously.

This caught Conrad's attention as he leaned back with curiosity. "What is it?"

I moved my face away from his gaze. "I.. I wondered if maybe.. I can go back with you to your pack.. i need to leave here." My eyes met his.. a surety in me that he saw. "I need to leave before my wolf does something that will have me facing the death penalty. Shes getting strong and i need somewhere to run. I want to get away.. if its too much to ask considering i didnt accept your proposal then-"

"Yes" he interrupted my words.

I peered up at him, "huh?"

"I said yes. You can come back with me."

Cocking my brow, "really? Why?"

He chuckled. "You ask me for a favor then ask why? Well.. if you really want to know, like i said.. im lonely. You remind me of Cilla.. it would be nice to have someone to be friends with.. someone I don't have to keep my alpha facade up for. Its tiresome being the big bad alpha all the time. You aren't even intimidated by me. You don't even use my title when you speak to me." He breathed out a laugh as he glanced down at his hands. "And i want to help you. I feel like you have a power inside of you. One that my wolf finds comfort in.. as silly as that sounds." He seemed to blush from his words.

Did Conrad just blush?

Sighing in relief, i leaned forward, wrapping my arms around him which seemed to catch him off guard. Carefully he placed his hands on my back.. patting awkwardly.

I guess he hasnt recieved many hugs in his life.

"Oh! One more thing.." i wrenched back in my seat, gazing up at him with pleading eyes. "If i manage to break a certain someone out of the cellars, can he come too? Deacon isnt safe here... he's going to be challenged and hes my best friend."

Conrad narrowed is eyes skeptically. "Didnt he try to mate and mark you?"

Waving my hand i shook my head. "He was under Anita's compulsion. It wasnt him. He was being poisoned and no one is taking this into account. Grace gets off scott free for poisoning him before Anita got here and no one not even Blake is working to clear his name!" Conviction in my eyes and my tone. "He will be challenged after his punishment and Blake cant stop that from happening. Its their right. He will die! Please.. please can we bring him with us? He's apologized to me over and over. Hes back to his normal self now that the poison has filtered out of his system!"

Conrad let out a breath, thinking. His fingers drumming on the counter before his intense midnight blue orbs found mine. . "Alright. BUT.. if he causes problems.. he's banished. On his own."

A grin plastered over my lips as I nodded quickly. "Thank you! He wont. I promise." I leaned over, giving him a peck on the cheek which caused him to blush once more.

His midnight eyes studied me intently. "You're so much like her." He breathed.

Getting up from my seat, i awkwardly stood, not really knowing how to respond.

"Well." He sighed, breaking the tense atmosphere, pulling himself up. "We leave tomorrow evening. Tie up your loose ends before then." He gave me a small smile.

Nodding i headed for the door, turning to him. "Thank you.. again."

"Anytime." He nodded, clearing his throat. Uncomfortable.

He watched me as i left, and i felt this weight being lifted off my shoulders as i walked lightly back down the dirt road.. things were going to be okay.

Everything would be fine now.

I could stop worrying about my wolf.. i would stop hurting everytime i saw Zaryn's face... my parents and Eden would be upset and they'd try to stop me.. so id have to write them letters.. leave like a theif in the night.

And i needed to formulate that plan to spring Deacon from his prison.

I knew just who to go to for help. Someone that disliked Blake as much as i did right now..

Dun dun dun!!!.

So apparently theres her scape goat. I feel conrad has a soft spot for nova now.. i think he always has.

Grace just keeps having bad luck.. passing out and going through it doesnt she!?!? Wonder who won in that showdown of zaryn and nic

And wtf Zaryn way to be an ass

What is everyone hiding about Deacon?? Something else ..... no one else seems to know. Uh oh.

Until next time
Xoxo
Chilee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...
3.4M 118K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
10.3M 328K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
460K 13.9K 21
After her mom died, her Dad, who blamed her for the death of her mother, started beating her everyday. She's been told that she's a slut, a whore, a...