Always...|Brandon Rowland Fan...

By HittDaaQuann

This is a Brandon Rowland Fanfic... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
news!!

Chapter 19

359 4 0
By HittDaaQuann

Cameron's POV

I woke up and Nash was in the passenger seat sleeping beside me. I got up and I opened the back to see if anyone else is awake. My sister was with Brandon sleeping and Kelly with Matt. Lauren and Brandon looked like this ↓

I smiled. ''Yo Cam let's make a bonfire, it's freezing.'' I hear someone say which should be Nash. I turned around and I was right, it was Nash.

Lauren's POV

''Babe, wake up.'' I hear
someone whisper. I opened my eyes and it was Brandon. ''Morning Babe.'' I say while getting up. ''No Babe stay here.'' Brandon beg. ''I'll be back.'' I say.

I walked out of the van and I saw Cam and Nash. ''Hey sis, can you wake up everyone.'' Cam says. ''Kay.'' I say and going back to the van. ''GUYS WAKE UP.'' I yell. ''I'm awake geez.'' Kelly and Matt says in unison.

I smile at victory. ''Guys please get out I need to change.'' I say.

After they left, I changed. I changed into a loose grey pocket shirt with black leggings and my runners. I brushed my hair and I put it on a ponytail. ↓

''Guys lets go home.'' Taylor says. ''I agree.'' Aaron replied. ''Kay let's go home.

We all went back to the van and I grabbed my backpack. ''What you doing.'' Brandon says. ''Food.'' I say while grabbing a lot of granola bars. I gave one to Cam, Nash, Taylor, Hayes, Aaron, Hunter, Matt, Kelly, Mahogany, And Brandon. I ate mine and I stared in the window. After like hours of staring outside the window, I fell asleep.

A/N; so sorry this is a really short chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 230 20
Hi, I'm Tash, a bit of background of me yes I am hunter Rowlands little sister and Brandon Rowlands twin sister. Brandon and I do absolutely everythi...
5.8K 209 34
Aliyah Rowland finally decided to move back in with her mom in Arizona. She expected her life to be the same as it was back with her Aunt Claire in M...
595K 14.3K 65
This is a fanfiction, also meaning a FAN made it up, Cause if you don't already know fiction means not real, so some things in this fanfiction is jus...
54.5K 955 50
What happens when Abbie Rowland start a chat? Read to find out #14 in jovanijara stories #11 in lorenbeech