Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

(A/N; Btw this was the day they were going to leave New Jersey and I just put a random pic up there)

''LAUREN ANDREA DALLAS GET UP.'' I hear someone yell. I sat up and everyone was in the room except for Bart. Kelly and Matt were sitting each with each other but more like cuddling. I smirk at her and she blushes. ''We have an a hour left before we leave.'' Cam says. ''I nod and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and changed. I changed into a black tee with light wash jegging and my maroon red cardigan. ↓

I walked out and Kelly was waiting for me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked out and Kelly was waiting for me. ''They're in the lobby.'' Kelly says. ''Let's go fam.'' Kelly added. I grab my backpack and went down to the lobby.

We were in the elevator and the elevator music came on. ''Oh btw Cam grabbed your luggage.'' Kelly says. I nod. ''So you and Matt.'' I smirk at her. ''What.'' She says while blushing.

We got to the lobby and everyone was there. ''Should we go.'' Bart says. We all nod.

We got to the airport and we were almost late. ''Flight 225 is boarding.'' A intercom says. ''We gotta go.'' Hunter says.

We got to our airplane and I was sitting by Brandon. By 5 minutes later we were in the sky. ''Wait I never got your number.'' Brandon whispers cause everyone was asleep. ''Are you asking for my number.'' I ask. ''Maybe.'' Brandon smiles while giving me his phone. I put on my number and I named myself ''Lauren''. I gave back his phone and he smiled. Damn his smile wait what?. I felt myself getting sleepy. ''You can sleep on my shoulder.'' Brandon whispers again. ''Are you sure.'' I ask. ''Yeah I'm 100% sure.'' Brandon says while smiling. I put my head into his shoulder and he holds my right hand. Slept took over by a few minutes.

Brandon's POV

A few minutes Lauren fell asleep on my shoulder. I took this my chance to examine her and now that sounds really creepy. I looked at her and she's still sleeping. I grabbed my phone and change her name to ''Lauren👑''. I decided to sleep.

A/N; This is a short chapter