Chapter 22

Lauren's POV

We got to the event and Bailey is clinging into Brandon like a monkey. No offence. ''Lauren.'' I hear someone says. ''Oh Hi Bart and Happy Birthday.'' I say. ''Thank you Lauren and can you do me a favour later on.'' He says. ''Yeah sure.'' I says while smiling. ''Can you sing.'' Bart says. ''Yeah of course.'' I say. ''Okay imma go see how people are doing, see you later.'' Bart says while leaving. ''Hey, How you holding up with Brandon and Bailey issue.'' I heard someone say behind me. It was Blake. ''I'm okay I guess.'' I say. He was about to answer when he got cut off. ''EVERYBODY GET DOWN.'' I hear someone yell and a gunshot. Everybody was screaming. I see Brandon running towards me. He hugged me and we got down. ''Listen I don't want any trouble, just give us the girl and we'll go.'' A guy in dressed all black said. ''Who.'' Bart asked. ''Lauren Andrea Dallas.'' He says. ''You can't have my sister.'' Cameron immediate screams. ''Give us the girl and we'll leave.'' He says again. Brandon was holding my hand. ''Listen Brandon, I love you okay never forget that.'' I whisper to Brandon and I was trying to let go of his hand. ''No Lauren, I can't live without you.'' He says while tightening his hand on my hand. ''Brandon I gotta god with them, I don't want anyone else to be hurt.'' I say while in tears at the moment. Brandon kissed me and I kissed back. I let go and I stand up. ''I'm here now.'' I say. ''No no.'' Cameron says while trying to run to me but Bart was holding him back. I started walking up to the guy and he grabbed my wrist harshly. ''We will go now and if you try to call the police, You'll never see her again.'' He says while he dragged me outside.

The guy threw me at the back seat and He got into the drivers seat.

''Hmm sleep well princess, it's a long ride.'' He says while by making eye contact.

——————

IM SO SORRY I HAVE TO END THIS BOOK BUT IM ALSO MAKING ANOTHER BOOK.

I might make a sequel.