Chapter 21

2 year later...

Lauren's POV

A lot has happened in 2 years. Nash left Magcon. New members. Blake, Tanner, Willie, Christian, and more. We were in a middle of a meet and greet in a show. Me and Brandon has been dating for two years now. And also I'm 15 years old while Brando is 16. ''Hey we're doing the show now,'' Bailey says to me. Taylor brought his sister yesterday which is Bailey.

We got in stage and the fans went crazy. ''How you doing.'' Cam yells. I heard a lot of yes.

We were now ending the show but Bailey grabbed the microphone. ''Before we end this show I would like to do something I've been wanting to do.'' Bailey says in the microphone. Without any hesitation, She grabbed Brandon by the collar of his shirt and kissed him.

''What the hell.'' Cam says while the fans were just quiet. ''Bailey Summer Caniff.'' Taylor says. I was trying so hard to pull back the tears. I ran out of stage. I called a Uber and before 10 minutes it already came.

''Please drop me off at Houston hotel please.'' I say while not making any contact with the driver.

We got to the hotel and I was about to pay. ''I can accept a smile as a form of payment this time.'' He says in broken english. I smiled and I went out and I ran into the hotel.

I changed into a white hater top with ripped skinny jeans and my cardigan. I put on my converse and I grabbed my backpack. I went out again. ↓ (she wasn't bringing a bag)

  ↓ (she wasn't bringing a bag)

I went to this abandon park. I don't know why but I started crying.

??? POV

I was on the abandon park looking for my necklace that I dropped earlier. I saw this girl who was crying. I walked over and sat on the other side of her. ''Hey are you okay.'' I say hoping she will reply. She looked up and her mascara was dripping. ''Yeah I'm okay.'' She says. I grab a makeup remover in my bag and I gave it to her. ''Here.'' I say while giving it. ''Thanks.'' She says while rubbing the mascara off. ''No prob.'' I say. ''Hey I didn't catch your name.'' I added. ''It's Lauren, what's yours.'' She says. ''I'm Selena.'' I say. ''You don't have to tell me but what happened.'' I ask. ''My friend kissed my boyfriend.'' She say. ''Oh.'' I say. ''Crap I have to go to a birthday party and he's there.'' She says while putting her head down. ''Wait can you come with me to the party.'' She says while looking up. ''Yeah sure, I can go since I have nothing to do when I get home.'' I say. ''But.'' I added. ''But what.'' She says. ''I have nothing to wear.'' I say while laughing. ''It's okay, I have extra clothes that you can have.'' She says. I nod. ''Let's go back to the hotel.'' She added.

Lauren's POV

We reached the hotel and everyone was there except for Hunter, Brandon, Mahogany, Taylor, Bailey, And Matt. Probably helping. ''Thank goodness your back.'' Cam says while hugging me and repeatedly kissing my forehead. ''I'm okay Cam.'' I say. He let go of the hug and he looked behind me. ''Oh that's Selena.'' I say while putting my around her shoulder. ''Oh Hi Selena.'' Cam says. ''Get ready sis cause we have to be there in 10 minutes.'' Cam says.

I ran to the closet and I picked out outfits for me and Selena. ''Selena.'' I yell. ''Yeah.'' Selena says while walking to me. I gave her the romper. ''This is really pretty.'' She says. It looked like this ↓

I grabbed my outfits and I changed in the bathroom

I grabbed my outfits and I changed in the bathroom. My dress looked like this ↓

I curled my hair and Selena's hair was already curled

I curled my hair and Selena's hair was already curled. I walked outside of the bathroom and Selena was talking to Blake. Ship.

''Shall we go.'' Cam asks. We all agreed.

A/N; IM SO FUDGING SORRY THAT I DID NOT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME BUT I HAVE MY REASONS. I had like a never-ending quizzes and homework, I got grounded😂, I runned out of ideas. Also, what you guys being for halloween?