Chapter 2

Lauren's POV
''Lauren wake up.'' I hear someone whisper. I opened my eyes and it was Brandon who whispered. ''Were here at New Jersey.'' Brandon smiled. His smile is cute wait what?. ''Thanks for telling me.'' I smiled back. I grabbed my backpack and head out the airplane.

''Hey Cam can I go to Starbucks.'' I asked Cam. ''Yeah sure but can you get me something.'' Cam says. ''And meet up outside of Chipotle.'' Cam added. I nod while walking away. ''Wait up.'' I hear someone say. I turned around and it was Brandon. ''Hey Lauren can I come with.'' Brandon says. ''Yeah sure.'' I say while smiling.

We reached Starbucks and it wasn't that busy. ''Hey what can I get you two.'' A woman asks us. ''Can I get a venti caramel frappe please.'' I say. ''Make that two please.'' I hear Brandon say. ''And can I have a double chocolate chip frappe please.'' I added. ''Okay, that will be $11.00.'' The woman says. I was about to give the money but Brandon beat me to it. ''I was about to pay.'' I say. ''Too bad.'' Brandon smirk. ''Can I know your name so I can put it in a cup please.'' The woman ask again. ''Oh just put Lauren.'' I smile. ''You can put Brandon.'' Brandon says. The woman nod. ''Lauren and Brandon.'' I hear someone say. ''I grabbed the drinks and Brandon grabbed his drink.

We got to Chipotle. ''Here's your drink Cam.'' I say as I handed him the drink. ''Thanks sis.'' Cam smiled. There was more guys than before and Kelly was there. ''Lets go to the hotel, Bart's waiting for us.'' A guy with a bandana says.

We got to the hotel. ''I want you guys to get to know each other.'' A guy says. ''And I'm Bart by the way.'' The guy added while looking at me. I nod. We all formed a circle. ''First, introduce yourselves to my sister.'' Cam says. ''I'm Nash.'' A guy with blue eyes say. ''I'm Matt.'' A guy with a beanie says. ''I'm Taylor.'' A guy with a bandana says. ''I'm Aaron.'' A guy with a SnapBack says. ''I'm Hayes.'' A guy with another beanie says. ''I'm Mahogany.'' A girl says. ''I'm Hunter.'' Hunter says. ''I'm Brandon.'' Brandon says. ''I'm Kelly.'' Kelly says. They were all looking at me like I'm suppose to do something. ''I'm Lauren.'' I say.

''Okay I'm going to assign your rooms.'' Bart says. ''Kelly, Lauren, And Mahogany will share rooms.'' ''Hunter and Brandon share rooms.'' ''Cam, Nash, Aaron, Matt, And Hayes will share room.'' ''Taylor and Carter share room.''.

We got into the room and there was three beds. ''Are you guys tired.'' I asked. They just nod. ''Well then let's sleep.'' I say. I walked to the bathroom and changed. I changed into a grey sweater and shorts. (A:N; ↓ there)

I walked out of the bathroom and they were changed and asleep already

I walked out of the bathroom and they were changed and asleep already. I went to my bed and sleep took over.