Chapter 16

Brandon's POV

''They're so freaking goals.'' I hear someone say. ''Let's not wake them up.'' I hear someone say again.

I opened my eyes and it was the guys. ''Don't move.'' Hayes says. I was confused. ''Look down bro.'' Hunter says. I looked down and it was Lauren, I was hugging her. I think I was blushing.

''This is what you guys look like last night.'' Mahogany says while showing me a picture. It was like this ↓

Lauren's POVI heard people talking and I opened my eyes and it was just the guys

Lauren's POV
I heard people talking and I opened my eyes and it was just the guys. ''Are you guys a stalker.'' I said while realizing that I was in Brandon's grip. ''Get ready guys cause we have a show today.'' Cam says.

Brandon looses his grip around me and I went to go take a shower. I was done showering and I changed in the bathroom. I put on a maroon red pocket shirt with ripped jeans and my black vans. (A/N; she wasn't wearing the bag, beanie, and the glasses ↓)

 (A/N; she wasn't wearing the bag, beanie, and the glasses ↓)

''Let's go to the venue.'' Cam said. We all agreed.

We got to the venue and I was hungry. ''Cam can I go to Starbucks across the street.'' I say. ''Sure be back in 5 minutes tho.'' Cam says. I nod.

As I was walking to the door, I heard something. ''Lauren wait up.'' I hear someone yell. I turned around and it was Brandon. ''Hey Brando.'' I say. ''Can I talk to you.'' Brandon says while walking with me. ''Yeah what do you need.'' I say while smiling. ''I need advice for asking a girl out.'' Brandon nervously say. Suddenly, I felt sad or something but I don't know why. ''Yeah sure lets talk about it in Starbucks.'' I say while looking down.

We got to Starbucks. Brandon gave me a Caramel frappe. ''Thank you.'' I say. Brandon nod. ''Can you give me advice.'' Brandon says. I nod. ''Be confident and just be yourself that's the main advices that I can give.'' I say while I sip my drink. ''Thanks Lauren. If anyone is trying to look for a awesome best friend it's gone cause it's ALREADY MINE Aka you.'' Brandon scream. ''Be quiet Brando were still in Starbucks.'' I giggle. ''Anyways wanna go back for sound check.'' Brandon says. ''Yeah sure.'' I say.