Chapter 6

Lauren's POV

''Sis wake up.'' I hear Cam says. I got up and grabbed my backpack and we left the airplane.

We got to our house and Mom and Sierra was there. ''Hey Cam and Lauren.'' Sierra says. ''Hey Sierra.'' Me and Cam says. ''You guys can go upstairs.'' Mom says. I went upstairs and change. I changed into a sweater that has ''12'' in the front with grey shorts. I also put my hair into a bun.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and I grab a granola bar

I went downstairs to the kitchen and I grab a granola bar. I went to the living room and watched Netflix.

After watching series of Netflix I decided to go sleep since its 11:37. I go to my room and sleep. Sleep took over by a few minutes.

Brandon's POV

''Hey Cam where's the bathroom.'' I ask. ''Go to the hallway and the bathroom should be on the left.'' Cam says. I nod and walked out of his room. There was 2 doors in the left so I checked out the first one. It wasn't the bathroom but it was Lauren's room. She was sleeping, she was so cute when she sleeps wait what?. I closed the door and went to the other door which was the bathroom.

I went back to Cam's room and some of the guys were sleeping. I decided to sleep on Cam's beanbag. By a few minutes, Slept took over.

THIS ONE IS SO SHORT..SORRYY