Chapter 19

Cameron's POV

I woke up and Nash was in the passenger seat sleeping beside me. I got up and I opened the back to see if anyone else is awake. My sister was with Brandon sleeping and Kelly with Matt. Lauren and Brandon looked like this ↓

 Lauren and Brandon looked like this ↓

I smiled. ''Yo Cam let's make a bonfire, it's freezing.'' I hear someone say which should be Nash. I turned around and I was right, it was Nash.

Lauren's POV

''Babe, wake up.'' I hear
someone whisper. I opened my eyes and it was Brandon. ''Morning Babe.'' I say while getting up. ''No Babe stay here.'' Brandon beg. ''I'll be back.'' I say.

I walked out of the van and I saw Cam and Nash. ''Hey sis, can you wake up everyone.'' Cam says. ''Kay.'' I say and going back to the van. ''GUYS WAKE UP.'' I yell. ''I'm awake geez.'' Kelly and Matt says in unison.

I smile at victory. ''Guys please get out I need to change.'' I say.

After they left, I changed. I changed into a loose grey pocket shirt with black leggings and my runners. I brushed my hair and I put it on a ponytail. ↓

''Guys lets go home

''Guys lets go home.'' Taylor says. ''I agree.'' Aaron replied. ''Kay let's go home.

We all went back to the van and I grabbed my backpack. ''What you doing.'' Brandon says. ''Food.'' I say while grabbing a lot of granola bars. I gave one to Cam, Nash, Taylor, Hayes, Aaron, Hunter, Matt, Kelly, Mahogany, And Brandon. I ate mine and I stared in the window. After like hours of staring outside the window, I fell asleep.

A/N; so sorry this is a really short chapter.

Always...|Brandon Rowland FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara