Manan ff- Eternity

By tweetie1005

Love isn't easy.. What's most beautiful is most complicated too.. Follow the story of Manik and Nandini where... More

Prologue
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
New story
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
My new one shot
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Note
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Story going private
Chapter- 17
Note
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Note
Chapter- 21
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Happy New Year
Chapter- 31
New Cover
Chapter- 32
Sorry
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
What actually is wrong with the viewers??
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38

Chapter- 22

1.6K 115 11
By tweetie1005

After a loads of morning romance and another make out session under the shower, Manik and Nandini were having their brunch sitting on the couch in living room watching the television.. While Nandini was surfing through the various channels, Manik was in deep thoughts.. He finally turned to her with a decisive look on his face...

"Nandini.."

"Hmm.." She said still busy surfing channels..

"Let's move in together.."

His sudden demand took her by surprise and she immediately turned towards him... She looked deep into his brown fathomless eyes, trying to read his mind..but all she could see was determination, something that told her that he was not asking her and was definitely not up for an argument.. It was more of the final verdict..

"But Manik.." She started only to be cut short by him..

"Listen Nandini, now that we have taken a step ahead in our relationship, I don't think it's something to ponder upon.. It's quite obvious, you know.. And practically, we have been living together only.. It's just about shifting to another place.."

"Shifting??"

"Yeah.." He shrugged..

"To your mansion.."

"Nah.. It's too big for the two of us..I was talking about my new penthouse.. It's the perfect place for the two of us.."

"But Manik, why can't we just live here? It isn't too huge and its spacy enough for both of us.."

"Because I want us to move in there..its a beautiful house, you know and believe me, you would love it...

"But.."

"No ifs and buts Nandini, I really want this.. You take a day's time and I want to hear a yes after that..." He declared and got up with his plate..

After a while, she saw him coming out of the bedroom all ready wearing his watch..

"Where are you going??"

"It's a Sunday.. So fab5 will come over at my place..I will stay there only tonight.. And I have to tell them about my decision also.."

"But Manik, we haven't yet come to terms over this.."

"I know.. But it's just a matter of a day.. You are going to come up with a yes then.. And to be honest, you don't have a choice.. It has to be a yes.."

"And what if I say no??"

"Why would you?? You don't have a reason for that.."

"We will better discuss it later.. I have a lots to think through.." She sighed..

"Take your time.. I will see you tomorrow.." He kissed her forehead and left..

Nandini took her phone and dialled a number..

"Navya.. I need you here right now.." She said and hanged up..

MALHOTRA MANSION

Fab5 were having fun and chitchatting when Manik's voice grabbed their attention..

"Guys I want to tell you something.." Manik started...

"Don't tell me you are pregnant.." Cabir said with mock horror..

"Very funny Cabir.." Manik said rolling his eyes..

"I was serious dude.." Cabir chirped and Manik glared at him..

"Oh stop it you idiot.." Mukti chided Cabir..

"Yeah buddy.. You go ahead with what you were saying.." Dhruv said with curious eyes..

"Yeah so I was saying that me and Nandini have decided to move in together... In my new penthouse.." He announced casually...

"Wohoo..." Cabir cheered gleefully..

"Wow Manik... I am so happy for you.." Mukti hugged him..

"Congratulations Manik.." Both Aliya and Dhruv said in unison and both looked at each other, having an eye lock..

"Thanks guys.." Manik's voice broke their trance and Manik smiled at Dhruv teasingly who blushed in return..

"What??" Navya shouted so loudly that Nandini palmed her ears but Navya paid no heed to it..

"Are you serious?? Don't tell me you have said yes to this already??" She continued speaking..

"No..I haven't.. But he hasn't given me much of a choice.."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he has given me a day's time, but not to decide something, rather say yes to him...kinda prepare myself mentally.."

"And what do you think about this??"

"I don't know Navya.. I am so confused.. this is a real big decision..."

"Hmm.. Actually you are right.. I mean a few days back, you were talking about taking things slow and all.. And for God's sake, he has not even confessed yet.."

"Umm..actually Navya, things have already picked up the pace.."

"What is this supposed to mean??"

"I mean.. I have done it.."

"What??" Navya squealed loudly but this time horror on her face was replaced by excitement..

"Yes..you heard it right.." Nandini said chuckling at her expressions..

"You bitch...when in hell were you going to tell me??" She faked anger..

"Yeah of course.. I should have called you when he was thrusting inside me.. It happened last night only, idiot.." Nandini replied sarcastically while Navya grinned at her..

"Okay chuck it..so tell me how was it?? Did he make you come?? Is he big??" Navya asked with sheer curiosity while Nandini blushed..

"It was just wonderful.. I can't explain how good it felt.. And his size...that is something I would rather keep to myself.." Nandini said smiling..

"So finally he confessed haan?"

"Nooo...he hasn't confessed yet.."

"Are you kidding me?? You guys did it and he still isn't sure about you??" Navya asked angrily..

"Of course he is sure about me.. Or else why he would have wanted to move in together at the first place.. And Navya, all this confession thing hardly matters.. I know he loves me.." Nandini said confidently..

"If he loves you, then why can't he say it aloud for God's sake... Does it take too much from his side to say those three words??" Navya asked in irritation..

"Navya you are just exaggerating things..I really don't need to hear aloud what he feels for me.. I can see it in his eyes.."

"Fine.. Then what about this moving in??"

"I think he's right...practically we have been spending whole of the day together only.. So it shouldn't be a problem.."

"Wow...just wow.." Navya clapped while laughing sarcastically..

"Navya..." But Nandini was cut short by Navya..

"No you listen to me.. And don't you dare utter a word till I finish.." Navya pointed a finger at her..

"What has happened to you?? How can you just succumb to all his wishes, all his desires?? Where is that confident girl I knew who would decide for herself, who wouldn't give in to anybody's demands?? One who would follow her heart.. How can he dominate you like this??? You are his girlfriend, not some submissive who has to follow his orders.. And moreover he hasn't confessed yet.. What if what you think is love is just a habit?? What if some day he has enough of you and he decides to move on?? What will you do then?? Nandu, I can't see you broken.. I don't want you to go through that pain.." Navya said like a true concerned friend while Nandini was overwhelmed with this.. She took a deep breath and held her hand..

"Navya.. I am the same Nandini who follows her heart.. And that is why I am doing this.. The only difference is that now my heart follows him..and I can't help it.. And about this love thing..you tell me what is the guarantee that if he says those three words, he wouldn't leave me then..none, right..you know what Navya, he is a man..he has his needs and you know about his past, yet he never forced me for anything.. My comfort was his first priority.. Even yesterday, he tried to stop himself.. It was me who wanted it.. And this says a lot Navya.. I don't mind giving in to his demands because I love him.." Nandini explained smilingly and Navya took her in a bear hug..

"If you are happy, I want nothing else.. Just take care of yourself.. And you know I am always there for you.." Navya said breaking the hug and Nandini nodded in response..

Friendship is the most beautiful relation..a friend is always with you through all the happiness to cherish it with you.. But a true friend is always there through all the hardships to share it with you... Friends are the most priced possession of a person...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 26.1K 104
I might not be popular like others but i am putting ma all efforts to make this story worth reading hope you guys will like it.
474K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
152K 7.8K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
113K 7K 24
This story begins from the point of Musicana night where Manik breaks Nandini's heart breaking himself in the process. What will happen next? Will Na...