Chapter- 5

Manik walked towards canteen with his evil mind thinking of a plan to bring nandini down. Somewhere down the line he felt something, a kind of uneasiness. Her words echoing in his head. It was the first time a girl rejected him or else he was used to them running behind him. She was different. She had the guts to rebuke him. She was affecting him in a strange way. But his anger just got the better of him and he couldn't think of anything except the revenge. And nandini's rejection just added onto his obsession with her. But like anger, even obsession may get better of you. It may eventually lead to habit and habit may eventually lead to need. Those new feelings budding in his heart were too small to surface and defeat his anger. But love is all about exploring yourself. You may deny it but you can't escape it. Manik may be angry with the recent turn of events and may not acknowledge the deeper effect it had left on him. But his emotions will themselves make their way towards the purest emotion- LOVE. Be it his anger, obsession or anything else, everything will make its way towards nandini murthy only. And she in turn will lead him to the path of love.

CANTEEN

Manik entered inside and moved towards his friends sitting on their usual table. He very casually took a seat beside them as if nothing happened. This made Cabir doubtful over his intentions.

"Something is wrong. What's he trying to hide behind his cool attitude? What's going in his mind? I will have to figure it out." Cabir thought.

Aliya was expecting an explanation over what happened. But manik's silence was irritating her.

"Manik don't you think we deserve an explanation? I mean what was all that?" She asked him.

"Aliya I don't think my sex life is any of your business." Manik replied in a bored tone.

Hearing this Cabir who was drinking water choked on it and spitted out the water. He whispered in manik's ear.
"Are you serious dude? Sex? Really? Who are you fooling? You didn't even get 's' of sex last night." He kind of mocked him. Manik just glared at him which shut his mouth.

"Cabir what are you whispering? And manik your sex life has become everyone's business for everyone has your wonderful pics. And what kind of sex you were having with your limbs tied and that thing written over your chest? Listen you can tell us who did that. We will handle the person our way." This time mukti spoke.

"Guys there is nothing to worry about. And I am not a kid. I can handle all this. And please no more discussion over this." Manik replied with his all time attitude.

Cabir was observing manik. He very well knew manik couldn't let it go so easily. He leaned over to manik and whispered in his ear.

"Dude what are you upto?" He asked manik.

Manik just shrugged his shoulders in response while Cabir gave him an "I know you very well" look.

"Umm guys I have some work. Manik you come with me." Cabir said and dragged manik along without giving anyone a chance to speak.

CORRIDOR

"Now tell me what happened?" Cabir asked Manik.

"What?" Manik shrugged.

"Dude don't give me that look. I know you went to nandini. Tell me what did you do?" Cabir nudged him.

"Cabir there is nothing to tell." Manik acted cool.

"Dude you can't lie to me. Cmon tell me." Cabir coaxed him.

Getting no way of rescue manik finally gave in and told Cabir everything. As soon as manik finished telling everything, Cabir burst out laughing.