Chapter- 9

Nandini was lying on her bed and thinking about Manik. Unknown to her ownself , she was blushing and smiling like an idiot.

Her inner goddess was doing salsa moves out of happiness.

"He is so cute." Her inner goddess screamed.

But the happiness did not last long when her nasty subconscious sneaked in to poke her nose.

"What a fool you are? Even after knowing what he is up to you are falling for him." It scoffed at her.

"People do change. He also can. And he offered his friendship first. He is not gonna do anything by himself. And its not like she is just going to sleep with him. But at least she can rejoice his company as a friend." Her inner goddess tried to reason with her subconscious.

"Friend really?" Her subconscious made a bad face. "Even you know where it's all gonna end?" Her subconscious mocked her inner goddess.

"Aggh Manik Manik Manik.. What's wrong with me? Why am I think about him so much?" Nandini screamed out of frustration.

"I very well know how he is. He can't stick to one girl for a long time. My rejection has made him look at me like a challenge. But I should be very clear about my thoughts. He should not affect me. He is just a friend. Nothing else. And I can't fall for him. He is not the one for me." She decided with a determined look on her face.

Her train of thoughts was abruptly stopped by the ringing of her cell phone. She looked at the caller id and a broad grin appeared on her face. She instantly picked up the call.

"Hey papa." She said happily.

"Howz my princess?" She heard the voice and her heart swelled up with emotions.

"Your princess is not at all fine. She is missing her papa a lot." She spoke in a childish voice.

The man on the other side of the phone smiled on his daughter's cute adorbs. He so missed her cute naggings and her adorable and childish tantrums with him. He would just love to stay by his princess's side 24 by 7 but his work profile didn't allow that. But he would never forget to talk to her regularly on the phone. She was the sole reason he was still alive after his wife's death.

"Aww sweetheart.. You know na papa misses you more. But I promise, I will make it up anyhow next month to see my daughter." He replied lovingly.

"Really?" She asked ebulliently.

"Yes princess."

"I love you papa."

"Papa too loves you sweetheart."

With this she hanged up the phone and happily lied down on the bed. Soon sleep took over her and she went into a deep slumber.

"Umm.. Nandini.." Manik moaned while nandini seductively skimmed her fingers on his chest.

He was tied to the bed just the way she had tied him earlier and nandini was sitting on his stomach with her legs on his either sides wearing a skimpy red dress giving an arousing view of her sexy cleavage.

She bent down and bit Manik harshly on his neck making him hiss in pain and pleasure. She kissed all over his chest while her hands moved down his torso to his lower abdomen. Manik gasped at her movement and waited with anticipation for her next move, his manhood already saluting her, standing straight in attention.

She moved her hands further down and pressed on his erection making it twitch. Manik's lips parted and he inhaled sharply to control his raging desires.