Chapter- 32

Navya and Cabir were lying on the bed, straight on their back side by side, naked, bodies glistening with sweat, breathing heavily.. Navya got up after a while and slipped on her bathrobe that Cabir had harshly pulled off her body a few hours ago while Cabir too got into his boxers.. She had a huge grin on her face and Cabir was quite amused seeing this..

"You seem to be too happy about this.." Cabir said with an amused smile..

"Of course I am.. I finally lost my virginity...yaayyyy.. I am so happy.." She said giggling..

Cabir looked at her with a somewhat amused and a surprised expression.. She caught his gaze and raised her eyebrows questioningly..

"I really didn't expect this.."  He said shaking his head..

"What??" She asked narrowing her eyes..

"Usually girls feel shy after this and here you are boasting about it.." He smirked teasingly..

"Usually guys too don't need coaxing into it.. And here I had to literally seduce you..." She said rolling her eyes..

"What do you mean, haan??" He sounded a bit offended..

"Oh come on... Don't act so innocent now.. You are a grown up boy Cabir.." She said mockingly.. "Yeah it took me some efforts to turn this baby boy into a man.. But then, it was worth it.." She winked at him..

"You mean you had it planned???" He asked with wide eyes..

"Of course you dumbo.. Or don't you think it was too filmy for me to forget taking my clothes in the bathroom when my boyfriend is waiting outside in my room.. And then me walking out in a bathrobe, all wet.." She said suggestively.. "It was quite obvious I was seducing you.. You would have known had you been intelligent enough.." She shrugged..

"Oh please, I am quite intelligent.. It's just that I didn't know you were so desperate.." He retorted..

"As if you were not.." She said smirking while he raised his eyebrows.. "All it took was me to walk into this bathrobe and your dick was pushing against your jeans.." She whispered seductively..

"Gawwd Navya.. I feel so used right now.."

"Shut up.. Even you enjoyed it, didn't you??"

"Of course I did.. Who wouldn't, when you have your sexy girlfriend, lying naked beneath you.." He leaned towards her and bit her earlobe earning a moan from her.. "Good you initiated it.. I don't need to stop myself now.." He said pulling her closer and slammed his lips on hers..

And there, they started with their another make out session..

Aliya and mukti were leisurely walking around the mall while Madhyam was following them with god knows how many bags in his hands, cursing both of them under his breath.. When they had announced they were going for shopping, he was quite nonchalant.. But he had been horrified the moment, mukti told him that he was coming along..

He hadn't taken a second to outrightly refuse them.. But mukti had been really adamant and hadn't given him much of a choice implying her girlfriend's rights.. He even have had another argument with Aliya for coming up with this horrible idea of shopping and ruining his Sunday.. And in turn she had cursed him with all the words she didn't know existed till now..

But now the tables had turned and he had literally come to begging as his last resort for them to finish this shopping torturing.. They had been rummaging the mall since a couple of hours now, but were nowhere near stopping.. Aliya was actually enjoying his helpless condition and was giving him mock sympathy looks..