Chapter- 14

Manik and Nandini were still lost in each other's arms. This comfortable silence was broken by Nandini..

"Manik.."

"Hmm.."

"Its really late.."

Manik pulled apart a bit to look at her..

"Are you asking me to leave?" He asked frowning.

Nandini just shook her head in a no still clinging to him.

"Good.. Because I wasn't going to even if you would have.." He said pulling her even closer..

He could feel her lips curl into a smile against his neck which in turn made him smile. He got up picking her in his arms taking her by surprise. She looked up at him confusingly.

"What? You only said its late.. So let's get you to bed.." He said answering her unasked question..

"So where is your bedroom?" He asked looking around.

"Second room from left down the hall.." She told him and he walked to her room with her in his arms.

Manik entered inside to see a beautiful room with themes of white and pink.. From the colour of the walls, to the curtains, cushions, bed sheet, everything was in pink and white. The room looked simple yet elegant and classy..

"Really nandu.. Pink colour?" Manik said scrunching up his nose in distaste. He was deliberately annoying her.

"What's wrong with pink?" Nandini asked angrily..

"I thought you were one mature girl but seems like you are still a kid who loves playing with barbie dolls.." Manik said mocking her..

"Just because I like pink doesn't mean I am a kid. And my room is much better than yours. It looks so peaceful and serene with these light colours unlike yours which look like a monster's den, all red and black.." Nandini huffed angrily..

"Oh cmon..a monster's den is better than some doll house.." Manik again teased her..

"Manik put me down.." Nandini hissed..

"Yeah actually my arms are paining... You are quite heavy for your size Nandu.. So here you go.." Manik said tossing her on the bed...

"You monster..." Nandini said annoyed..

"Well I don't mind showing you a real monster... Wanna see it?" Manik asked in a husky tone bending down close to her..

"Just go you moron..."

"Cmon girlfriend... Stop ranting now.. I am feeling really sleepy.." Manik said unbuttoning his shirt...

"What are you doing?" Nandini asked wide eyed..

"What? Do you expect me to sleep in these clothes?" He said raising his brow..

"But you don't have a change here.."

"So what? I think i can manage well with my jockeys nandu... And this wouldn't be a sight you haven't witnessed before.." Manik said smirking evilly while Nandini's eyes widened further understanding his meaning..

"Aiyappa even then when I was just upto a revenge, it was such a mesmerizing sight to behold. Then how will I control now when he will lie just beside me and that too in all his senses.." Nandini thought to herself..

He removed his jeans and tossed them on the couch.. He looked at Nandini who was looking down all flushed nervously knotting her fingers.. As she sensed him approaching nearer, she instantly looked up at him..