Chapter- 22

After a loads of morning romance and another make out session under the shower, Manik and Nandini were having their brunch sitting on the couch in living room watching the television.. While Nandini was surfing through the various channels, Manik was in deep thoughts.. He finally turned to her with a decisive look on his face...

"Nandini.."

"Hmm.." She said still busy surfing channels..

"Let's move in together.."

His sudden demand took her by surprise and she immediately turned towards him... She looked deep into his brown fathomless eyes, trying to read his mind..but all she could see was determination, something that told her that he was not asking her and was definitely not up for an argument.. It was more of the final verdict..

"But Manik.." She started only to be cut short by him..

"Listen Nandini, now that we have taken a step ahead in our relationship, I don't think it's something to ponder upon.. It's quite obvious, you know.. And practically, we have been living together only.. It's just about shifting to another place.."

"Shifting??"

"Yeah.." He shrugged..

"To your mansion.."

"Nah.. It's too big for the two of us..I was talking about my new penthouse.. It's the perfect place for the two of us.."

"But Manik, why can't we just live here? It isn't too huge and its spacy enough for both of us.."

"Because I want us to move in there..its a beautiful house, you know and believe me, you would love it...

"But.."

"No ifs and buts Nandini, I really want this.. You take a day's time and I want to hear a yes after that..." He declared and got up with his plate..

After a while, she saw him coming out of the bedroom all ready wearing his watch..

"Where are you going??"

"It's a Sunday.. So fab5 will come over at my place..I will stay there only tonight.. And I have to tell them about my decision also.."

"But Manik, we haven't yet come to terms over this.."

"I know.. But it's just a matter of a day.. You are going to come up with a yes then.. And to be honest, you don't have a choice.. It has to be a yes.."

"And what if I say no??"

"Why would you?? You don't have a reason for that.."

"We will better discuss it later.. I have a lots to think through.." She sighed..

"Take your time.. I will see you tomorrow.." He kissed her forehead and left..

Nandini took her phone and dialled a number..

"Navya.. I need you here right now.." She said and hanged up..

MALHOTRA MANSION

Fab5 were having fun and chitchatting when Manik's voice grabbed their attention..

"Guys I want to tell you something.." Manik started...

"Don't tell me you are pregnant.." Cabir said with mock horror..

"Very funny Cabir.." Manik said rolling his eyes..

"I was serious dude.." Cabir chirped and Manik glared at him..

"Oh stop it you idiot.." Mukti chided Cabir..

"Yeah buddy.. You go ahead with what you were saying.." Dhruv said with curious eyes..