Chapter- 3

Nandini did not let manik know about anything. She behaved very normal with him. In fact she deliberately showed her inclination towards him which gave manik an assurity that he was soon gonna achieve the desirable. After few days manik was all set to take next step towards his plan. He knew nandini would now give into him. He was just looking for the right time. He didn't discuss any of this progression with Cabir as after the last discussion he knew that Cabir was quite skeptic about it. Cabir on the other hand presumed the matter to be finished. He dare not talk to manik about it as he knew what he had done. And very well knew the consequences if manik comes to know about his deeds. He was so not ready to face the monstrous side of his friend who he knew was weaving dreams of sleeping with nandini since so long.

Manik was walking out of college when he saw nandini standing near her car with a sullen face. He walked to her.

"Hey what happened?" He asked her.

She turned towards him and feigned to be surprised over his presence there. Though this is what she was anticipating.

"Umm nothing.." She pretended to be hesitant.

"Cmon tell me." Manik coaxed her.

"Actually my car has been locked with its keys inside it. And my bag is also inside with my house keys. Seems like I am stuck." She frowned.

Manik found it to be a perfect opportunity and his eyes twinkled. But he quickly covered it with concern. This didn't get unnoticed by nandini who knew he was trapped now.

"Why don't you come over at my place?" Manik suggested her.

"No you don't worry. I will manage."

"Don't be mad. We can deal with your car later. For now just come with me." He insisted.

"OK.." She said after a long pause. Though she was doing salsa dance inwardly.

Once inside the car she looked at manik and smiled seductively.

"You have always been my saviour. I owe you a big time." She said.

Manik leaned over her and whispered huskily in her ear.

"You can always pay me back."

She just gave him a shy smile while she felt disgusted over the fact that his proximity still gave her jitters even after knowing his intentions.

Soon they reached malhotra mansion and manik led her inside.

"Nice house." She said looking around.

"Come I will show you my room." Manik held her hand and dragged her upstairs to his room. It was a big room with everything in black and red. Nandini was quite nervous by now but she composed herself and smiled at him.

Manik walked closer to her and tugged few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Will you have something?" He asked her.

"A drink should be fine. I am quite thirsty you know" she said seductively licking her lips.

Manik just smirked at her and went to get drinks for them. He was really turned on now and could not wait to have her. As soon as manik went out nandini fished out some tablets from her pocket and hid them in her fist. Manik returned with the drinks and passed nandini hers while he kept his at the side table. And went to close the door. Nandini in the meantime spiked his drink. Manik came back and picked up his drink.

"I can't wait now." He said while sipping his drink and eyeing her.
Nandini was really scared now but she managed to smile at him. She just hoped the tablets work before he tries to do something.

Manik gulped down his drink in one go and sauntered towards her. He took her glass and kept it aside.

"You don't need it. I am here to quench your thirst." And he held her by waist and pulled her closer.

Nandini gulped down her saliva in fear. Manik traced his long fingers over her cheek down to her neck. He leaned in and kissed her on neck. Nandini closed her eyes, his proximity increasing her heart beats. She was breathing heavily. Manik slowly traced his thumb over her luscious lips sending shiver down her spine. He inched closer to claim her inviting lips when he suddenly started feeling dizzy. His grip on her waist loosened and he held his pounding head. Nandini opened her eyes and sighed a relaxing breath on finding him struggling with his senses. After few moments manik was lying unconscious on his bed. Nandini looked at him and smirked evilly.

Next morning manik woke up with a heavy head. He tried to hold his head but couldn't move even an inch. He forcefully squinted his eyes open and the next thing left him shocked. His hands and legs were tied to the bed posts, his mouth shut with a tape stretched across it and he was only wearing his boxers. He struggled to untie his hands but couldn't. He couldn't even call for help. Next moment the door of his bedroom flung open.

"Dude why can't you just pick up my.." Cabir barged in his room shouting but trailed off witnessing the sight in front of him. After few moments of absorbing the shock he just burst out laughing.

"Manik you never told me you were this much affected by fifty shades of grey that you decided to try it in real." Cabir mocked him laughing hard.

Manik just glared at him and realisation dawned upon cabir. He removed the tape from manik's mouth and once again went into fits of laughter.

"Cabir untie my hands damn it." Manik shouted at him and cabir untied his hands while trying to stiffle his laughter but failing miserably which added onto manik's fury. Once his hands were free manik himself untied his legs. Just then Cabir's eyes fell on manik's chest.

"I am a jerk." Cabir said aloud.

"I know that." Replied manik.

"Dude that's what is written over your chest and that too with a lipstick." Cabir said while scrutinizing his chest carefully.

Manik immediately got off his bed and walked to the mirror.

"What the f**k.." Manik was really angry now.

"Dude by the way what were you doing last night? I mean how did you land up like this?" Cabir asked curiously.

With this manik's thoughts went to last night. Last he remembered having that drink and then... It suddenly hit him.

"Nandiniii.." Manik growled through gritted teeth burning with rage.