The Basketball Player ( Kris...

Galing kay armorhead

It started out with a stare from a distance.. Never thought we would come this far.. Higit pa

The Basketball Player ( Kris Exo Fanfiction)
I should not have walked.
Hi
Am I in love??
Well that wasnt so awkward?
Kai.. Dont disappoint me.
The Next Date...
Can we not go back home??
Duty and Date
Not another one..
Im not sorry.. Im not sorry!! Am I really not?
Dont leave me alone!! Not even for a day!
Coach coach!!
Im not falling.. in love.
Our second date. Two more days to go!
Third date. A day more to go.
My last day.. Make it work.. Please :'(
My Perfect Night.
Where is she?
My Supposedly Amazing Prom.
Please.. Let me know.
Its never going to happen..
I must be crazy.
She's fine without me.
The Basketball Game.. ( Part Two )
You should know the truth.
It always have been you.

The Basketball Game.. ( Part One )

4.7K 152 6
Galing kay armorhead

"Hyung! Get ready!!!" Kai yelled to Kris and Luhan.

" Yeapp!! I'm ready!" Kris yelled back , walking down the stairs with his shoes..

They were all going for a basketball match at the court nearby.

" Is that new guy coming along? " Lay asked.

"Yea, he's our opponent , he's bringing his friends too." Sehun said as he puts on his shirt.

" Ahh.." Lay understood.

........

"_____!!!! Get ready quickkk!!!! " Mimi shouted as she combed her hair.

" Alreadyyyy!!!"

A few minutes later, we got ready to leave to their destination.

........

"Hey boys! Good luck!"

" Thanks Ling!" Kris said back to their new friend here in China.

" I've invited some friends along to watch us too! I'll introduce them to you later!"

" Sure thing! Girls?" Kai asked.

Ling laughed.

"Yeaa yeaaa.. Girls.. There's this one girl.. I like her  so she's MINE OK? He laughed as he warned them playfully.

" Okay okay ! " Kai laughed and so did the others.

.......

"Mimi , where's Ling?" I asked my best friend as I looked all over the place.

" No idea girl."

" Hmmm... "

" You know, I think Ling likes you..."

" Can't be" I laughed at that statement.

"You see... he always invite you to places with him.. He makes time to talk to you even if he's in class.."

" So you're saying?"

" Give him a shot!"

" Uhmm n- "

" No! Don't "No" Me! This is your chance to finally get over Kris. Do you really think you guys would ever meet again?"

".. Maybe you're right.. Uhmmm.. I guess.. I'll give him a shot." I smiled.

.....

"Where's Ling? I saw him beside him just now." Suho asked Tao.

" He went to bring his friends here, and that girl. " Tao smiled.

" Ahhh.. Lets go sit there!" Suho points at the empty place beside Kris.

.....

" Hey you... Come with me, I want you to meet some of my new friends.."

Ling told me as he led the way to his friends.

" I met them a few days ago and they're really great! You'll love them! There's this one guy, super tall and good looking but just don't fall for him okay? " He laughed , so did I .. Then suddenly..

" He's name is - " He got cut off with a tall guy in front him, suddenly looking at me.

Ling continued his sentence " Kris! Just the person I was looking for! "

''____, meet Kris and his friends.."

"_____!!!!!!!!!!! " Lay shouted as he came running to hug me.

" Aww Lay, I miss you so much!" I said realising how much I miss these boys.

" You know them?" Ling asked me.

" Yea.. I spent my senior year semester holiday with them..You don't need to introduce them.. I know them too well " I smiled then turned to look at Kris..

He wasn't looking at me.. He was staring at the floor.

" So you know Kris?"

Ling asked and all the memories just rushed through my mind.

" Uhmm.. yea.."

Suddenly..

Kai, Sehun, Tao, Xiumin and the others came running to me and giving me a huge hug! Literally huge!

" WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!"

"I miss you tooooo!" I tried speaking while I try catching enough breath.

Ling was laughing as well..

" But still boys... She's mine."

Everyone except Ling knew what's going on...

Kai gave a look to the others.. then they, including me looked at Kris.

Kris , still wasn't giving me any eye contact.. instead he walked away, taking the ball with him and did some shoots before the game starts.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

85.3K 3.1K 74
I walked through the grassy area outside the kwoon, heart racing. I hadn't thought this moment would ever happen. I turned the corner and stopped at...
4.8K 447 31
"And, everyone makes the sweet yet painful mistake of falling in love at least once in lifetime." "You sneaked your way into my heart silently. All t...
17.1K 706 32
"Why won't you ever look at me the same way i do" "My eyes are on someone else..." - - - - - Started: 25 July 2017
166K 4.5K 63
" i don't have time for thi-" he cut you off and come closer " be my girlfriend wait i mean fake girlfriend" he said while looking into your brown ey...