Kanan and Ash (Completeđź““) Se...

By StarWarsNerd1

Kanan Jarrus thought he was the only person in his family alive. Then he met Ash. Her last name was Dume like... More

Faster
Only Way
Disappear, Leave
Meet the charachters
Brother and Sister Love
I love you
IzzyAndHerBooks
Little More Action
Hero
To The Ship
Argue
Jacks
Last Sight of a Loved One
Kanan
More about charachters!
Blind
View only I can see
Dragon Master
Mark the liar
Mission
Strange Love
Ghost Crew
Blind Girl
Diease
Half-Blind
Finally there back together!!!
Life with Him
Family of my Own
Alright
Yell
Losing........ Me
The Charachters in now and future
The Other Jarrus
Girl Part1
Girl Part2
Test or Real
Coming
Danger
Games began
98%
Child part 1
Child 2
Note
Jake Lopez
Jake Lopez 2
Monster Inside
Theif
Stolen
Not okay
Save Him or Kill Him
Death
New Look
Dr. Edwards
Mr. Edwards 2
Dr. Edwards 3
Coming
Search
Death Order
Test of Truth
Dr. Miller
Jake and Ash
Smells Bad
Halloween Special!
Idra
Why Jarrus?
Future Jarrus
Mal Hanes
Keep Safe
Lockdown
Run
talk
here
Help
Back
Idra
Last Chapter
Trapped
Last Showdown
Last Chapter
Permanent Cover!

Punch

17 1 0
By StarWarsNerd1

1 Month Later.........

Ash's Pov.

"Go, Go, Go!" Kanan demanded as he pushed me in front of me. He asked,"Q hat trouble did you get yourself into?" I smiled and answered,"Trust me you don't want to know." I giggled as Kanan smiled. He said,"Well trouble is your middle name."

"Ash Trouble Jarrus! Sounds perfect."

He laughed.
I asked,"You afraid of hieghts?" He answered,"Do you not know me? No." I said,"Well, you will now."
I grabbed his hand and held it tight. I took out my blaster shooting the window in front of us.
I yelled,"Hold on!!!"
"I hate you!" He joked.

I laughed.

Waking up.......

I opened my eyes. I looked around. I sighed. I should get up if I want to work out. I stood up.
"What are you doing?" Sabine asked with her face in the pillow.

I said,"Quiet. I don't want you to wake up, Kanan." She took her face out of the pillow and looked at me.
She said,"Then your going to go workout." She smiled slightly.
I nodded. I said,"Now look away I need to get changed."
She said,"Trust me I won't. I don't want to be blind." I sid,"Not funny."
She said,"I wasn't trying to. Sorry, I try to forget."
I said,"Well, lucky you get to forget."

She turned around and feel back asleep. I put my half-shirt on and my leggings. I put on my locket. I put my headphones around my neck. I walked to the doorway then I remembered I need shoes. I grabbed my shoes and a picture of Kanan and I.

I walked into the hall. I looked into Kanan's room to make sure he was alright.
He was as usually which I'm glad.

I walked in my private room.
I put on my gloves.
They still smell like Kanan's sweat.

I looked at the punching bag. I began to punch it. I quickly picked up the pace. I threw in a couple kicks.

Then there was a loud popping noise. "AAAwwwwww......" I took off my glove. It was bleeding. This is the sixth time this week. This is getting bad. I put wrap around it.

I put up my targets and grabbed my fake lightsaber.

"Chops.... get over here." I said. He opened the door. I said,"Close the door." He said,"Whop-Bop." I said,"Yah say that again and you'll be my punching bag.
He closed the door.

I swong at the targets.

I said,"Chops, you ready?" I turned over to Chopper who threw one of the targets at my head. He laughed. I said,"That time it was a little funny just don't do it again." He laughed again and we started. He threw the targets as I shot them back with my real lightsaber.

"Whop."

He had no more left. I said,"Thanks, Chops." "Bop-Bop-Whop-Bop." I said,"I hate you too. See you later." We edit the room.

I walked back into my room.
"I heard that pop. What was it?"
I looked up at Sabine and she was still turned the other way. I answered,"Does it matter?"

I grabbed another pair of clothes and got dressed in my armor.

She said,"It was your knuckle."

I made a face and nodded.

She said,"I will tell him if you don't be more carful." I sais,"Don't you dare." She turned around with a smile on her face.
She said,"The be careful, little sister."

I asked,"Why did you call me little sister?"
She said,"I don't know but go wake up, Kanan." I said,"I know."

She sid,"I won't miss you."

I gave her a thumbs up and
said,"Same."

I smiled and walked into Kanan's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887 40 7
A storm has risen, it has been on the rise for most of young Melony's life. Of all the beings in an entire galaxy-now shrouded with darkness by an un...
1.4K 6 54
A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away... With the successful rescue of Jedi Knight KANAN JARRUS and Jedi Master AR'IABEL QUINARA, the Rebellion i...
11.4K 221 15
(Book 1) What if Ahsoka was found out she was pregnant right after the events of Victory and Death? Fast forward 16 years, and she has a son. Jackson...
Warrior By Twig

Fanfiction

1K 28 15
!!!!!!READ PADAWAN AND AD'IKA FIRST!!!!!!! Sal Kalani's journey continues and the war is not as she thought it was before. The war continues and Sal...