Memories Kills

Af ILoveMeTurntUp

"Oh come on new girl" I rolled my eyes at the name he gave me. "I see the way you look at him, and I seen the... Mere

{1} : The Move
{2} : Meeting The Jerks
{3} : The Bullying Begins With Homework
{4} : Saturday, Water Balloons, Ice Cream and Periods. Can We Say Bon Appé-titi!
{5}: Sunday, Angry Dads, and Surprises. Can We Say Hallelujah!
{6}: He Wants To Teach Me How To Be The Perfect Girl?
{7}: The Lessons
{8}: Number One & Two Completed ✔️

{9}: I Understand?

199 12 5
Af ILoveMeTurntUp

Recap: Maybe Jayven was right, after all, Devon might do like me.

Before I even knew it I kissed Devon exactly how Jayven taught me.

Number one of the lesson... Check! ✔️

_____________________________

Devon lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Aaliyah" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think, as I lean in for another...

"What the fuck" I pulled away from Devon to see Jordan standing there with his big Nike duffle bag on his shoulders indicating that he just left from football practice.

Well, I might as well introduce them to each other.

"Devon this is Jordan my brother; sadly," I said in a teasing tone. Great timing Jordan, you had to ruin the moment.

To be honest I don't know where that kiss would've led to if Jordan hadn't walked in and I damn sure wasn't ready for the 'sex' part on Jayven to do list.

"What's good bro" Devon replied back while holding out his hand for Jordan to dap.

"Nah, I think I'm good. Anybody who likes my sister is an enemy to me" I roll my eyes at his comment while Devon chuckle.

"Well, I guess I'm your worst enemy," Devon said smirking while turning back around towards me.

Aw, Can this day get any better?

"Ew" Jordan looked like he was going to barf at any minute "Can you two lovebirds move out of my way so I can walk up the stairs please and thank you"

"Gosh, your such a dick," I said moving out of his way while Devon doing the same.

"Oh, by the way, dad almost home sooo you should hide your little boy toy"

"He's not my boy toy" I yelled back.

Omg, why would he say that?

Devon sense my embarrassment which made him rub my back in a circular motion while he pecks me on my left cheek with his soft lips. I instantly felt butterflies in my tummy.

"Well I better get going, I'll pick you up Friday for the game so don't worry about transportation" With that being said Devon walks out of the front door and went across the street to his house.

I think I'm going to faint, did that really just happened or am I'm dreaming?

"Stop being star struck and cook me some dinner, I'm starving," Jordan said running back down the stairs with his Calvin Klein boxers on and a plain white beater t-shirt.

"Oh my gosh, first of all, put on some pants and I thought you said dad was on his way?" I said trailing behind Jordan into the kitchen.

Jordan ignores my pleas for telling him to put on some pants and answer my other question "Oh about that, I lied"

"What, why would you do that?"

"Because your little boy toy is my enemy"

"You little snake, you did that so he can leave out of the house" I can't believe him and to think I was going to make him dinner even though his tone was demanding when he asks me in the first place.

Jordan just gave me a shrug while sitting on one of the kitchen stools while looking down at his phone tapping his fingers away.

"Who are you texting, is it that cheerleader I caught you with last Friday?" I ask out of curiosity.

I remember one of those cheerleaders was by Jordan when I stormed out of the school building ready to go home. I didn't ask him during that time who she was because I wasn't in the mode too but now I am.

Nonchalantly, Jordan looks up from his phone "yes and no" he says.

I scrunched my eyebrows out of confusion. "What do you mean yes and no, that doesn't even make sense," Jordan smirked before he replied back.

"No, it's not the cheerleader you seen me with the first time and yes, it is a cheerleader but another one" He then gets up from his stool and walked right out of the kitchen leaving me with an O shape face.

How my brother do it, I would never know?

*~*~*~*
I woke up this morning happy to start the day. Of course, I had a bad dream about my mom again but this time it didn't bother me as much as it use to. Maybe because what happened yesterday was still in my mind.

That just reminded me. Should I tell Jayven about what happen? Of course, I should tell him after all he made the list. He's going to be so happy to know that I accomplish two things off of that 'to do list'.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar out of the cabinet. As I turned around to grab the Toyota cars out of the bucket I saw a piece of paper with Jordan handwriting.

It reads:
hey donkey, I have a ride so you don't have to worry about me and if you're reading this right now then I know you're running late so hurry your ass up!

On that note, Jordan was right. I was running late. I pop the granola bar in my mouth while grabbing my bookbag in my hand. I walked out the front door and hop into my dad's car.

As I arrived at the academy I hop out of the car and headed to the school building. I reached my locker and pulled out my psychology book.

"Omg watch out you fat whale!"

"Ump" I was knocked down to the ground right along with my psychology book and my bookbag.

"Great, look what you've done. You've knocked down this pretty girl" I heard someone say.

I blushed while getting up from the ground, I was just about to tell the guy it was okay until I found out he was not talking about me.

Of course, who in their right mind would call me pretty out of the blue?

The guy was helping this other girl out who was on the ground with a book in her hand, but why did the girl look like she didn't need any help whatsoever? In fact, she seemed she was comfortable where she was at.

I turned back around to get my bookbag and psychology book until I heard laughter coming from behind me.

"Ha, are you okay. I was only joking." I turned back around to see the boy that was helping up the girl with the book in her hand was now right behind me.

"What?" I ask out of confusion.

"You don't get it do you?" Obviously. He notices that I was still confused and started back talking. "I was talking about you, you see that fat fuck over their" I turned my head to the direction he was talking about and saw a guy with a football in his hand while leaning on the locker caressing his knee with his other hand.

I nodded my head indicating that I see him. "Yeah that's the hippo that bumped into you, you see I told him to catch but he tripped and felled into you"

Yeah well, obviously I know that since I'm the one that suffered the fall. I thought.

"You felled and I called you pretty but I saw Rachel on the ground with a book in her hand like always and I decided to prank you and pretend like I was talking about Rachel the whole time instead of you" The boy then stop telling his story and decided to chuckle.

I didn't see anything funny about his prank but I guess if seeing people embarrassed amuse him then whatever, so be it.

I nodded my head as I pretended like I knew what he was talking about.

"You don't like me don't ya?" He decided to stop laughing and looked at me intently.

No, I just think you're a weirdo.

"Um, I don't know you to not like you" I closed my locker intending to walk away but he stopped me.

"Look, I'm sorry for Richard running into you, that was not in the plan for my prank I just decided to mess around with you since... aw never mind, well it was nice knowing you" He decided to walk away while tousling with his short, brown, silky hair.

Aw, man why does he have to be so adorable?

"Hey!" I scream after him. He then turned back around with his face still in the same expression. "Look, I'm not mad at you at all it's just that I was still confused, it's pretty funny what you did, you got me for sure," I said with a small smirk.

"Really?" He said with an amused smile.

I chuckle at his expression. Jeez, he's so adorable. "Yeah" Next thing I know I felt strong arms wrap around my small waist. I was then being lifted up into the air.

"Omg--Omg, thank you, thank you," he said finally placing me back down on the ground.

"No problem" I giggled.

"Well, my name is Ja-"

"We don't give a fuck" all of a sudden there was a tight grip around my wrist which made me stumble away from Ja- oh yeah I didn't catch his name before I was rudely ripped away. Matter fact, who grabbed me anyways and who got me captured in their hands? I turned around to see a piss off Jayven.

He finally stops at the end of the hallway which was my time to give him a piece of my mind "what is wrong with you?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He retaliated back.

I took a step back in shock. Why was he so mad at me, what have I've done? His voice was full of rage and so thunderous. He became a whole different person. His shining, grey eyes had twisted into a dark and gloomy black. His eyes were narrowed and his teeth clenched together. His hands balled up into a fist.

He noticed my confused expression and his face settled back into his normal self.

"Do you want Devon to witness you talking to another boy?" He finally said calming down his voice.

Why do I sense the feeling that this was more than Devon?

Maybe because you're stupid!

I am not stupid!

yeah, whatever.

At this point, I was scared to even speak back but I did instead. "It was a friendly moment, nothing more."

"Nothing more, you don't think I've seen the way he looked at you?" I was just about to clap back but his look told it all 'you better not say another word.' "You will not talk to another guy unless it's me or Devon, do I make myself clear?"

Okay, what is seriously wrong with him.

"Unless you want the plan ruin" yeah well now I'm starting to think this plan was a stupid idea if Jayven was going to act this possessive.

I guess he really wanted I and Devon relationship to work.

"Do you understand Aaliyah?" He said looking at me with those intense eyes.

"Yes" I don't know why I said it but I think it was the right thing to do, knowing Jayven, if I said the opposite he would've pounced on me.

"Repeat it"

"Yes, I understand"

---------------------------------------------------

Well, that was a long time for me to update! I have been really busy as you guys know I am a senior now in high school. Yayy!!

I have SATs to take, College applications to do and of course dress searching for prom hehe. So sorry for the long wait but I hope this chapter satisfied you guys.

As always don't forget to Comment, Vote, Follow and most of all READ!!!

Love ya, smooches 😘

Until next update.....

Ne_Ne

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.1K 420 13
BEING REWRITTEN ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, LINK ON LAST CHAPTER AND IN MY BIO. "I want you to be my friend." I stare at the short girl in front of me, my ey...
37.3K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
223K 4K 19
Meet Isabel. She gets along with most people, not super popular but she's not a wallflower either. Isabel doesn't need anyone else in her life not to...
305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...