𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋...

XxKiddycatxX tarafından

❝ it's important to recognize the difference between want and need cause I may love you but... Daha Fazla

Before You Read
New Cover 3.0
s o o n
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
2k Special
12k Special
120k Special

48

2.9K 112 80
XxKiddycatxX tarafından

//Whaaaaat Christy did another update this week what's going on is this the beginning of the apocalypse?!1!1?

Nope. I just didn't want to study :P Enjoy this chapter, my grades suffered and died for it.

~

You're disgusting.

My shoes tear against the rugged pavement below as I propel myself forward, warm air clawing at my lungs with each gasp of breath I took. My body felt like it was on fire, my footfalls sending surges of pain throughout my already aching legs as I weakly willed myself to run further. I needed to get away from that café.

Awful, vile trash.

I feared that if I stopped running, my exhausted limbs would fold from under me. The large stitch that prodded at my side indicated that I was pushing myself far too hard, yet I made no sign of acknowledging it. It was as if I was moving without my conscious volition.

Die already.

My heart beats frantically in my chest as I stumble to accelerate in speed. The further I run toward my unknown destination the more my mind nagged me about finding my way back home. Instead of attacking the problem--like one normally would--I simply kept running, letting the street signs become a variegated blur to my already hazy vision.

You aren't wanted back home anyway.

Then again, finding my way home was the least of my worries at the moment. All that awaited me there was an uncomfortable conversation with Soul. Thinking of such made the tears that had once burned in the corners of my eyes begin to steadily fall down my cheeks, breathy whimpers escaping my parted lips.

You've never had a home.

I ran for what seemed like forever before clumsily crashing into a firm chest, a pair of arms frantically wrapping around my waist to prevent my fall. My legs immediately turned to jelly as I embarrassingly collapsed into the stranger's arms, my head weakly tilting upward to catch a glimpse of my savior. Kid's concerned eyes bore into my glistening e/c ones, his pale lips curving into a frown.

You'll never have a home.

"F/n? Oh my death, what's wrong? Why are you crying, and what happened to your clothes?" He asked, brushing away the tears that endlessly rolled down my s/c cheeks, his eyes suddenly lighting up in realization. "Wait, how are you awake? Why didn't you tell me? How are you feeling?" My head pounded and spun as my breathing grew heavier, more and more tears sliding down my cheeks as I struggled to formulate an answer.

You'll never be wanted.

Kid's worried look melted into his signature lopsided smile in a way to brush the questions off, his hand caressing my cheek whilst he shushed me quietly. We stood in the middle of the pavement for what seemed like hours before I could finally stand on my own, Kid dropping his arms to his side awkwardly.

You'll never be special.

"Sorry, I got o-overwhelmed by all of the questions," I dropped my head and shifted my weight from leg to leg awkwardly, sucking in a breath before regaining my air of confidence. I shook off all the bad thoughts and wiped away the tears that stained my cheeks, saving them for a locked room where nobody could see me. "Anyway, I'm fine-,"

"Really? Because you don't seem too fine," I was taken aback by Kid's brash tone, his golden eyes swirling with a look of fierceness. "F/n, I'm here for you. Please, tell me what's wrong, I just want to help you!"

I growled--the nerve he has. "Cut the crap already, I know you don't actually care about me."

"What are you talking about-,"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" I roared. "The dare! I know about it!" His face visibly paled as mine flushed an angry shade of red. I continued to yell at him despite the uncomfortable looks I got from passersby, a few even pointing and whispering about us.

"Mommy, what are they doing?" A small kid around the age of six audibly asked, his pudgy hand pointing in my direction. Hearing his question I finally fell silent, pitying the poor family for hearing my abundant use of vulgar language.

"They're just having a lovers quarrel sweetie," The woman replied sweetly, tucking a stray strand of stringy brown hair behind her ear. The skin around her eyes crinkled as she shot us a sympathetic smile.

"Just like the ones you had with daddy?"

"Yes, just like those, honey. I hope they have better luck than your father and I did," The elder gave a weak laugh, tugging her child along with her so that he'd keep up.

Kid and I looked at each other sadly, him snatching up my hand and pulling me in an unknown direction, just like the mother did her son. I didn't contest as we silently followed the pavement for many twists and turns, eventually arriving at the doors of Kid's manor.

The overwhelming silence lasted until we finally stepped inside, our eyes meeting in an uncomfortable stare. We stood center stage, waiting for the Playwright to give us our cue. Unfortunately, that indicative cue never came, the air between us becoming thick with awkward tension.

"F/n," Kid began softly, taking a step toward me. I stood still as the gap between us grew small, his hands joining with mine. "I think I have some explaining to do," He coughed out an awkward laugh.

I frowned. "Don't speak of this so lightly, asshole. I knew all along about your petty scheme. Nice job getting my best friend in on it too," A few tears slid down my cheeks, h/c locks falling into my eyes to mask the broken expression that rippled across my face. "You weren't the only one who got played anyway. Liz had little to no faith that you could actually hurt me, so she got Nathan to the dirty work for you. How does that make you feel, huh Kid? Because I guarantee I feel a lot worse."

"Look-,"

"No, you look, Kid!" I shouted, brushing the hair out of my eyes to reveal a waterfall of tears. "Look at what you've done! Look at what I've done, for god's sake. I texted some asshole who didn't give a shit about me when I could've let Soul know that I was okay." I scoffed. "That is if he even cares about me either. Apparently, according to Liz, he told her I knew about the dare in the first place. Jesus, what is my life!?"

"F/n-,"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear your bullshit apologies-,"

"Stop!" Kid roared, his hands cupping my mouth to prevent me from saying anything more. "You have every right to be mad, but you agreed to give me a chance, remember?" I sighed and took his hands in mine, dropping them down below us. "So hear me out, alright?"

"Alright," I whispered, to which a ghost of a smile formed on his lips.

"This all started when you came back to Death City all those years ago, and I'll wholeheartedly admit that I was a total asshole to you. I'm sorry about that, I really can't apologize enough. It was then when I found my outlet for moments of gutwrenching cowardice--drugs. They enabled me to mentally reside elsewhere--far from here, where Liz could strip me of reputation and the favor of my city's patrons at any moment. It wasn't the best choice, not even close to it, but it was mine and mine alone.

That wasn't the only rubbish thing I turned to, however. When you started ignoring me for obvious reasons, I realized how badly I had fucked up. I realized that I had myself pushed away from the only person I truly loved." He paused with a sad, lopsided smile. A look of shock consumed my face at his confession.

"You don't understand what I would've given for you to spare a glance in my direction, never mind forgiving me. Since I realized such would be futile, I tried to forget about my feelings in the worst way possible, playing around.

No matter how hard I tried, no matter how many people I had casual, meaningless sex with, I couldn't forget you. You're just so... different," He paused. "Oh, um, in a good way, I mean." He awkwardly coughed and I let out a slight giggle, the corner of my lips curving upward.

"A-anyway, when I was given this dare, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to finally fix what we once had. After all, Liz was out of the way, everyone thought it was a dare, and I thought you wouldn't know.

It also helped that this project Stein gave us combined our friend groups. I planned on telling you about the dare once we became closer... but that never really happened. I've basically been nagging Soul about telling me how you are every five seconds because you're all I can think about..." I took a step closer to him, the space between our bodies slowly disappearing. I'd be lying if I said my stomach wasn't twisting in knots. "I-I just-," He sighed, his cheeks turning a light shade of crimson. He turned to look off to the side. "I-I love you?"

I bit my lip, desperately hoping the blush that was aching to color on my cheeks remained hidden. "Yeah? And how am I supposed to trust you?" His head swiveled back to face me, his face paling. I raised a brow at him.

"I understand that you have no reason to trust me. I just wanted to clarify the situation and tell you how I feel. T-that's all," I mentally sighed, Kid wasn't the most romantic flower in the garden, was he?

'Maybe I should just go for it? Maybe I should give him a shot?' The thought of him clouded my brain, my arms subconsciously wrapping around his neck.

I had finally made up my mind.

"Maybe you could show me somehow...," I whispered, a blush lighting up his cheeks as he placed his hands delicately on my waist--no turning back now. Our foreheads rested on each other's, our lips merely inches apart.

"Maybe I could stop smoking for you?" He asked innocently, his golden eyes churning with hope.

'Looks like kissing's out. Rest in peace my poor, poor hopes and dreams.'

"Alright, I guess," I mumbled, beginning to separate myself from Kid in embarrassment. Before I could go, however, his grip tightened on my waist.

"Oh, yeah, one last thing," He whispered as his lips molded against mine, the cliche fireworks going off in my stomach as we kissed. It was as if the world had finally fallen away, my worries disappearing along with it. His hand shifted to rest below my ear and his thumb cautiously brushed my cheek, our breaths intertwining.

The kiss may have bound us together in this single moment, but it didn't yet heal our broken hearts.

~

AN: Hello, I'm back :D

KID AND READER-CHAN GOT TOGETHER FINALLY AUGRJLGL:AERGJKLGHHGREAHL wOOOO.

QOTD: How do you feel about this.

Sorry for making you all wait so long for this to happen, I just had to make you wait for those precious (poorly written) kiss scenes.

BUT STILL, IT HAPPENED!

Anyway, I hope you all are doing good :)

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER

36 Hours to make a cool comment that makes me laugh.

byeee

-Christy <3

Ps: Sorry for all the Dan and Phil gifs I'm just low-key shading all the drama between Dan and Onision rip bye fr.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.3K 353 102
Stray kids, oneshots, etc! straykids x female reader 18+ content only! You have been warned! None of the chapters are edited! So im sorry for any e...
125K 4.4K 20
"ι ĸnow тнaт ι мeѕѕed υp. ι ĸnow тнaт yoυ мay now нarвor ғeelιngѕ oғ мalιce тowardѕ мe. ι ĸnow тнaт.. ι ĸnow тнaт yoυ мay never love мe agaιn. вυт ι'...
71.6K 2.1K 59
They say that if when you die you fall in love with someone you'll be attracted to them when you are born again. Even if you don't remember them. As...
3.2K 181 23
𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽. 𝓐𝓷 𝓾𝓷𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓷�...