Three Souls

By nikkaAR

Anirudh and Anika! The youth icon's family. The continuation journey begins , everything for the first time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Arav's Wish
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilouge

Chapter 11

1.2K 64 16
By nikkaAR

A month had passed !

Anirudh and Anika got back to their work as usual. Aravind was taken care by anirudh's mom in days and he started to attend piano classes and chess. It has been a week since anirudh visited his house.

Literally, anirudh didn't call anika nor message her for weeks. He got carried away with his work and was busy scoring background for Thala57 which is yet to be released.

And Anika got busy with her new projects, designing outfits for popular models and movies.

Anika rushed her fingers off on the keypad, drafting the last paragraph of the document which has to be sent through mail. Anika missed anirudh as much as aravind did.

She knew that anirudh was busy with his work so she didn't think of calling him up. Suddenly, her phone toned a message. Anika suspiciously glanced at her phone screen.

A message from Hubbu !

Instantly, a smile crept appeared on anika's face. She was happy that anirudh messaged her after so long. But at the same time she tired to be mad at him. She grabbed her phone from the table, slide the screen to read the message.

"Hello baby! I said HELLO ! Why no reply yet? " Anirudh said, irritatedly.

"Hello back! And sorry, was held up with work." Anika said, in an apologetic tone.

"There is no cure !" Anirudh said, frowned.

"Fine, What do you want now? I have so many work tell me soon." Anika said, rushing her fringers on the phone.

"Probably you know it already! What work do you have? Talk to me first, then do your work later." Anirudh said, smirked.

"No, I don't! My mind is so blank. You don't have work? Seems like sir is so free nowadays ! Okay, tell me what you wanted to say?" Anika said, reculantly.

"Do you miss me or no?" Anirudh asked.

"Yes, I do miss you but you don't." Anika said, a little sternly.

"I miss you so much! You just don't know that. I miss you alot. I wish I was cuddled in your arms and those misses turns into kisses." Anirudh said, sweetly.

Literally, anika blushed to herself, placing her phone on her forehead. Hearing, anirudh's soft lovable words made anika to melt.

She couldn't stop her blushes as her cheeks burned red. Anirudh could so imagine anika blushing as he found her being silent.

"Too much of loves! Okay, leave that concentrate on your work and eat well, take rest. Got anything else to say?" Anika said, simply.

"Come and feed me, i will surely eat well.I got so much things to say but so little time and you don't want to spend time with me." Anirudh said, in a sad tone.

"Sorry, I got no time. I'm very busy for now.And I don't want to disturb you and divert your mind!"Anika said.

"You have never been free for me.Divert my mind to? I'm coming over now." Anirudh said, sternly.

"Likewise you're not. Nothing ! Wait, what? Why suddenly? " Anika said, raising her voice a little.

"Because I miss you. I need to see you." Anirudh said, pleadingly.

"Yennaikum illama dhidirunu miss pandra? Where was I ? For the past few months? Do you even remember that you didn't message me nor call me for days ?" Anika said, earnestly.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Anirudh pleaded.

"You'll ask me to forgive you for now and then you'll repeat this again. Do you even know how much arav misses you. Do you know how I struggle myself to answer his questions? " Anika said, inhaling and exhaling her breath out fastly.

"I'm sorry I won't repeat this again. I know, I understand but my work just got big." Anirudh said, sadly.

"Okay, I forgive you. Come and visit aravind soon ! But don't leave your work in the half way." Anika said, with a smile.

"Will come soon baby. So, where is my kiss?" Anirudh said, smirked.

"Vidamaatiyae! Kudukamudiyadhu poda." Anika said, blushing.

"Please just one." Anirudh said.

"I said no. I will talk to you later, need to finish my work." Anika said, in a casual tone.

"But the way, what's the reason for you not attending the award function in Paris." Anirudh asked, in a serious tone, changing the topic.

Anika heart skipped a beat when anirudh asked her that. She wished not to tell or let anirudh know about the inauguration that she has to attend.

Anika was nominated to be the best debut costume designer and it's an international fashion awards, whereas all the cine field costume designers will be selected.

And each every of the nominee's has to present their outfit on the stage live. It's one of anika's dream to be proved but since she wasn't willing to leave her son, aravind alone.

She dediced to quite it. Anika was thinking what to tell anirudh as she never thought of this state.

"I-I just don't feel like going. But how did you get to know about this?" Anika said, in a hasky voice.

"Anu told me a few days back. Why not? What's wrong in going there." Anirudh said, smilingly.

"Kundachi pottu kududhutala." Anika cursed in silence.

"Because there are so many reasons to say it out." Anika said, unwillingly.

"What's is it? Could you please mind to specific me those reasons." Anirudh said, sipping his coffee in one side.

"Firstly, it's in france which is really a mile away from home. Secondly, arav will not stay without me and even I can't stay without him. Thirdly, the function is for two days and I have be there before the event day and I have to costume an outfit just for that. So, it's better I send pinky (yuki's nickname) or diya instead that's what I felt." Anika explained.

"What if I come with you?" Anirudh asked, curiously.

"But, What about arav? I don't want to leave him." Anika said, in a low tone.

"He will stay with mom. Just two days, right. It will fly away in a blink of an eye. If we bring him along also he wouldnt let's us stay private." Anirudh said, nonchalantly.

"What? Leave arav alone. See, you finding private place just for you and me. By the way who called you in the first place?" Anika said, reculantly.

"I'm calling myself. I don't need an invitation." Anirudh said, sarcastically.

"Let me just leave this ! I'm not going and that's final. Don't force me more." Anika said, a bit loudly.

"You're coming and that's all. Bring arav along." Anirudh said, strictly.

"Mudinchaa naa kuttitu vaara maaten naa? He is not allowed." Anika said, lowering her voice.

"Seri, edho panni thola. Naa france ku veraayaar kudaiyavudhu pooren." Anirudh said, sternly.

"Why are talking rudely now? Yaar kuda sir pooringa? Do you really have the guts to go with someone else? " Anika said, casually.

"Yaar kudayo pooren! Yes I do, since you'are not coming." Anirudh said.

"Can you tell me who would be that person you going with? Poo appdiyae poidu, theripiyum vandhu yenna paakadhaa." Anika said, trying to smile.

"Paaka maaten podi. Naa yevaa kudaiyavudhu pooven. Nalla jaali ah irundhutu vaaruven." Anirudh said, a little harsh.

That last phrase poke anika's heart deeply. She thought anirudh was just playing with her but then when she heared it as if he was right infront of her, split it out.

Literally, his voice was echoed into anika's ears, loudly. Tears started to well up on anika's eyes and rolled down under her cheeks without her knowledge. She have never imagined that those words will come out from anirudh's mouth.

"Thanks for the best hurting gift, Ani." Anika said, weepingly.

Anika quickly switched off her phone, wiping her eyes. Just then, anirudh realized what had said. He didn't mean to say that but it just happened without knowledge. He knew that anika must be hurted as she went silent.

He didn't know how was able to say that, he blamed himself for saying it as he didn't think twice before leaving a message to her.

Anirudh decided to go see anika and console her. He knew that anika must be crying by now.

In a depression state, anika sat on the chair, keeping her hand on her forehead and cried silently. Train of thoughts started to muddle inside her mind. She didn't know if anirudh really meant it.

But why ?

She didn't know what made her to cry out of a sudden. All mattered to her was, she heared his message in his voice as it echoed so loudly. Anika tired to stop crying but she couldn't.

That one phrase kept on muddling inside her heart and ears. She tired her best come out from it but seeing anirudh's pic on her table, it hurted her more.

Suddenly, her phone rang, playing Kanavae kanavae as her ringtone. It was a call from her mother in law, Lakshmi.

She decided not to attend her call but that would be a mistake, avoiding her call. Anika wiped her face and made her way outside. She saw her assistant pinky, talking with some of the workers.

"Pinky, Could you please tell amma that I'm in a meeting. Inform her that I will reach home late." Anika said, in a  causal tone.

Yuki turned around and looked at anika, bluntly. She found something wrong in anika's behavior as her face showed it off.

Anika didn't dare to face yuki as she wasn't willing to tell her problem. Yuki causally got the phone from anika, without uttering a word.

"Hello Niku! I just picked up arav from class, so should i come and fetch you now ?" Lakshmi asked, unsurely.

"Hello maa! I'm yuki, speaking. Niku is in meeting right now. She told me that she will reach home late today. Anything else you want to convey, maa?" Yuki said, with a smile.

"Oh !" Escaped from lakshmi's mouth. "Okay ! That's fine, just inform her that i'll send velu to pick her up." Lakshmi said, smilingly.

"Okay maa, take care. I will inform her about it." Yuki said.

Lakshmi mouthened a thank you and hung up the call. Yuki starred at anika for a second, before she could hand over her phone. But anika just looked down.

"Niku, anything wrong? Yuki asked, suspiciously. "Maa, said she will send velu anna to pick you up." Yuki said.

"Aah-nothing. I'm fine. Just give me a alone time for a while." Anika said, hesitantly.

Anika went back to her cabin, grabbing her phone from yuki's hand. Yuki didn't bother much and she continued her work again.

Anika made her way towards the window near her table and stood looking at the sky, crying. Her mind was still thinking about anirudh and the conversation they had togther.

Anika's eyes turned red and her face looked so pale. She leaned herself towards the glass and sobbed. Just on time, anirudh reached C'est la Via Boutique.

He quickly ran upstairs to 3 floor, rushing his feet. All the staffs and customers greeted anirudh, offering a hello.

Anirudh just delivered them a smile and waved his hand. He forcefully opened the office door and frightenedly walked towards anika's cabin.

Anirudh frustratedly opened the door and breathed out, in relief. His eyes glanced at anika standing near the window. Hearing the creek sound of the door, opening anika quickly brushed away her tears and shrunk away.

She didn't know it was anirudh who came in. Anirudh slowly stepped forward and cleared his throat. Anika shirked at the sound of anirudh's voice.

"Niku, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it. It just happened without my knowledge." Anirudh said, taking a step beside anika.

Anika turned around and looked at anirudh, with her glassy eyes. Anirudh's heart broke into pieces seeing anika's swollen eyes.He was hurted to see her at this state and he blamed himself.

Anika looked down and starred at him, she badly wished to clutch him into a brief hug and cried out loud. Though she knew that she was crying because of him. She just wanted to stay in his arms.

"Unnaku yenna vittutu poova aasai vandhuduchi. But, noor jaanmaam yedudhalum yennala unna vittu poova aasai vaaradhu, ani." Anika said, giving brief hug to anirudh.

A thunder like sound echoed into anirudh's ear as his heart skipped a beat. Anika's words poke anirud like a sharp needle. He stood like a statue, widing eyes but still anika was hugging him.

To be continued..

A/N

Anika is nominated as the best debut costume designer on the international fashion awards. And so, anirudh gets busy with his movies.

Will this misunderstanding / sentimental problem lead to any extreme? And will anika attend the award function that's happening? Stay tunned to know the twists.

Well, this chapter was an emotional one personally for me. And I guess this was a shortest chapter.

Listen to kanavae kanavae while reading this chapter you guys will feel the emotions of it. Just a suggestion not forcing tho! Please do comment and vote :)

Thank you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 3.9K 25
You can hide your tears, your troubles, hidden pain from the whole world, but not from the one who cannot see the tears in your eyes, who is with you...
62.8K 2.4K 14
Two people in love with each other but seperated by misunderstanding. Both not able to able to make the first move. Then came the entry of cupid, cup...
517K 24.6K 73
Book #1 in the YOU Series. "You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me alo...
63.5K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...