Three Souls

By nikkaAR

Anirudh and Anika! The youth icon's family. The continuation journey begins , everything for the first time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Arav's Wish
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilouge

Chapter 10

1.3K 61 23
By nikkaAR

"He talked so friendly to me. He was like so genuine as if nothing had happened between us. After so many months, I saw my dad talking to me so happily." Anirudh said, running his eyes over anika, narratively.

Anika widened her eyes and looked at anirudh, smiling.

"His words, his actions, the way he touched my shoulder and talked about aravind, my projects and about.." Anirudh paused, looked up at anika with a smile.

Anika grinned and looked at anirudh deep into his eyes, waiting for an answer. Anirudh knew anika was eager to know but he was smirking at her, silently. Anika nudged and shrugged his shoulder, forcefully.

"YOU! He talked about you ! Im really really happy to hear those words from him about you. And yes, he was proud of myself. He knew that I have the ability to take care of my family. But at the same time he wanted me to understand the circumstances between our family but I was against it. And at last the phrase he told just broke my heart." Anirudh spoke, excitedly.

"What did he say at last ?" Anika asked.

"I'm proud of anika! Don't lose her in any means! I know you won't because your love towards her is that strong no one can separate you both.And ani, i see anika as my own daughter so take care of her well. This is what he said." Anirudh said, emotionally.

Anika eyes shattered away, her hands were placed on her mouth as she was in an utter shock. She couldn't register those words into her heart.

She felt so happy to earn that daughter name from anirudh's dad.
She didn't know what to speak.

"And what my dad said is absolutely true. Without your motivation I wouldn't be here spending time with my parents. You're the only reason to make this happen. I love you so much niku." Anirudh said, clutching a brief hug to anika.

Anika was stunned with the hug as it was tight. She wrapped her arms around anirudh and caressed his back, smoothly. Anika broke the hug gifted a bright smile to anirudh.

"I'm happy that I made a meaningful day today. I felt like your dad himself had said those words infront of me, right here. Thank you." Anika said, with a smile on her face.

Anirudh noticed a tear on anika's eyes and remained silent. He ran his eyes over anika's body down to the bottom. In a quick moment his eyes glanced at anika's exposed hip.

A smirk appeared on anirudh's face, he slowly brought his hand forward and touched anika's hip in a fraction of second.

Anika jaw dropped down and jerked. Anirudh pushed her towards the wall and her way.

"What the hell ! Take off your hand Anirudh." Anika said, a little sternly.

Anirudh smirked.

"Kaaruvaya, Kaaiya yedudaa!" Anika shouted.

"Hold on ! Don't panic I just caught an ant which was running way up to you. Let me take it or else it will bite you." Anirudh said, winked at her.

Anika looked down at her hip, doubtfully. She had no feel like a creature was running her body.
Anirudh moved closer to anika and smelled her hair, taking a deep breath.

Anika sensed his breath, turned around throwing a devilish glare at him. She got to know anirudh's intention as it was obvious. Anirudh smiled, taking his hand away from anika's hip.

"Erumbu poochi." Anirudh said, innocently.

Anika bit a laugh at anirudh's reaction and tapped his cheeks, sweetly. Anika pushed him away, taking the two cups in her hand and walked away.

But anirudh stopped her, grabbing her wrist and pulled towards him. Anirudh hugged her from behind, having his hand around her stomach.

Anika blushed.

"You're driving me crazy today Miss.Anika Ravichander." Anirudh whispered.

"So?" Anika said, sheepily.

"A day full of romance from you towards me would make my day." Anirudh said, smirked.

"Wait up for the night to turn up. Now, leave me." Anika said, blushed.

"Really? So, a happy night is awaited for me." Anirudh said, excitedly.

Anika smiled and walked away from anirudh. She went back downstairs, mingled with her family. Aravind was playing with his grandma, Lakshmi joyfully.

Anirudh came up behind anika and stood there, with his happy face. Everyone was chuckling and talking altogether.

In a while, Anirudh and hrishikesh had to leave to Albuquerque studios due to work. Anirudh bit a goodbye to everyone and gifted a huge hug to his dad, Ragavendra Ravichander.

"Grandpa hugs dadaa." Aravind pouted, with his cute smile.

Anika and everyone smiled at aravind's statement. While, anirudh's dad pinched aravind's cute chubby cheeks, carried him in his arms.

Anirudh slowly left the place and anika followed him back. Hirishkesh quickly went inside his car and waited for Anirudh.

"Ani, Maa wants us to stay here tonight! So, you return back home here. And come early." Anika said, fixing her gaze at the floor.

"Why? Excited to spend a full romantic night with me is it?" Anirudh said, smirked.

Anika tapped him at his waist , pinched him and blushed. Anirudh laughed at her reaction, loudly.

On the other hand hirishkesh horned continuously calling Anirudh. Just then, anika sended off anirudh with a big smile on her face.

Later at night!

Aravind was at his grandma's room, listening to goodnight story by his grandma Lakshmi. Vaishnavi and anshi slept early as they both were too tired.

Just on time, anika entered in her laws room with aravind's feeding bottle. Anika took her seat beside anirudh's mom and smiled at aravind, who was about to sleep.

"Anika, you go sleep in your room. I'll make aravind sleep with me tonight. No worries." Anirudh's mom said, sweetly.

"Okay, maa! If anything just call me. " Anika said. "Goodnight maa, Goodnight arav baby" Anika said, with a smile and pecked a kiss on aravind's forehead.

Aravind smiled, blinked his eyes and waved at his mom, saying a bye. Anika left their room and went upstairs to her room.

She entered in casually and turned on the lights. Just then, birthday wrap poppers were popped on anika's head by anirudh. Anika was surprised and turned around to see anirudh in the room, shocked.

"What's all these? See, you have made the room dirty now." Anika said, a little sternly.

"Chumma! Just to make my baby happy." Anirudh said, moving closer to anika.

"When did you come actually? Did you eat?" Anika questioned.

"Will you stop bombing me with questions? I ate and my stomach is full with four ghee roast.Let's come to the matter now!" Anirudh said, wrapping his arm around anika's hip.

"What's the matter?" Anika asked, innocently.

"The romance, The kiss?" Anirudh said, raised an eyebrow.

"Indhaa kutti chatan vidamaatan polla irukum. Distrub pannikitae irukanae." Anika murmured, letting out a big sigh.

"I'm a disturbance to you right? Okay let me go and sleep in my studio itself. It's fine for me to hug a pillow and just sleep." Anirudh said, kiddishly.

"Huhh No! Ani, I was just kidding. Hahaha, come on you cant act and look at your face how cute." Anika said, pinched his cheeks.

"Don't touch me! Naa un mela kovam aah iruken." Anirudh said, keeping his face down.

"Oh really? Okay, show me that angry bird face? Yen, baby ku kovalan padatheriyum ah?" Anika said, with a smirk on her face.

Anirudh looked up at anika with a sad expression on his face. Anika perused her lip and resembled a kiss to anirudh. Just that lip sink drove anirudh crazy and he smiled deviously.

Anika laughed at anirudh as he couldn't prove.

"You won! But still, you own me a kiss as you losed in the afternoon." Anirudh said, dashing his forehead with hers.

Anika blushed and moved closer to anirudh. Anika's fingers slipped underneath of anirudh's shirt. Anirudh looked at her with a grin on his face and he was sure that anika is up to him on what he wanted badly.

There was only an inches away from anika and the warmth of anirudh's breath lit her up like a candle.A rush of heat started in anika's chest and slowly spread throughout her body, reaching every last limb.

She felt his eyes watching her every move, from the slight twitch of her lip to the way, her shoulders rose and fell as she breathed. Anirudh leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing the hair out of anika's face and in an instant his lips were on her.

They were rough and smooth, they were perfect. Anika moved them around in circles and anirudh's heart swelled. His breathing was deep and loud in anika's ear. As she deepend the kiss, more passionately. Anirudh moaned and so, did anika too.

Anika slowly broke the kiss and looked up at anirudh, blushingly. Anirudh opened his eyes and smiled at her. A kiss from anika after ages made his day.

He was in heaven, at that moment.

"How can you just leave it half the way? You started it so end it wisely with your kisses." Anirudh whispered.

Anika smiled pushing him away but anirudh caught her holding her wrist tight. Anirudh moved closer to her as his body touched her back. Anika was nervoused on what was going to happen.

"So, you want me to end it worse?" Anirudh said, caressed his hand on anika's waist.

Anika shivered at his touch, closed her eyes. Anirudh tuned himself around and turned of the lights. He laid anika down on the bed, hovering her leaving a gap between them.

He blocked her way keeping his hands on the,sides to her. Anika holded his shirt, closing her eyes and unable to meet his gaze.

She was terribly nervoused on what was going to happen. Anirudh chuckled at her reaction, he tuned her face to face him but she refused.

"Baby! Look at me, nothing is going to happen tonight as what you think. I was playing with you again." Anirudh said, chuckled.

Anika opened her eyes threwed a glare at him. Quickly, she pulled him on to the bed and she was on top of him.

She was relieved but anirudh continued to laugh, while she was hitting him,sweetly.Anirudh clutched her into his embrace and calmed her down. Anika relaxed herself laying her head on anirudh's chest.

"My niku baby, I would never cross my limits unless we both are ready for it. And we don't need it now." Anirudh said, pinched the tip of her nose.

Anika rubbed her nose, shrieked.

"Ani ! Ani ! I have a question?" Anika said, in a low voice.

"What is it baby?" Anirudh asked.

"Have you decided anything about arav's education system?" Anika asked, unsurely.

"Not yet actually but I was thinking about it. Though he is learning things by himself but he needs a tutor to guide him. And he is growing up fast too so should think about playschool as well. " Anirudh said, caressing anika's hair.

"Hrmm yes but dont you think it'll be hard for him if we put him in school this early?" Anika said, doubtfully.

"I guess yes. At my age of 3 all I was playing with keys on the keyboard and I was attending those classes." Anirudh said, smiled.

"Exactly! So, what I'm trying to say is why don't we just leave arav on his way and let him learn about the world. Likewise at your age of 3 you were learning to play keyboard and even arav is going to turn 3. What I want to do is put him in some interesting classes and make him to love it. But, he really loves to play keyboard just like you. Maybe when he turns 5 let him start going to school. Till then, let just guide him. I feel it's not good to put him in school this early and dump him with works. So, if you agree I put him in some activity class." Anika explained, earnestly.

Anirudh looked at anika for a while. He was astonished with her thought and he felt that anika had a point. He was really impressed and surprised.

Normally, all the mother's in this world would love to put their children in school as soon they turn 3 but anika was totally different that and anirudh was really proud of it.

"You can even join him in piano classes, no objection. Anything for my niku's happiness I'm ready to accept it." Anirudh said, smilingly.

"Thank you so much, Ani." Anika said, hugging him tight.

"I'm lucky to have you as my wife, niku." Anirudh said, a little emotionally.

"I'm lucky too! Oh, one more question." Anika said, getting up from anirudh.

Anirudh looked confused with a questioning look on his face.

"Promise me that you'll take me along with you if you go for work in overseas." Anika said, in a strict tone.

"Hey, kaaruvachi what's this new deal? I always liked to take you along with me but you only give some sort of reasons." Anirudh said, pulled her into his embrace.

"No, that's all old times. Now, if you go anywhere you should take me along with you though, if i reject or argue you should still have take me with you." Anika said, childishly.

"Promise, I will take you and will never let you down. Seems like you'll miss me like hell if I stay away in overseas for a month." Anirudh said, grinned.

"Yes, definitely I will. A day without you will be so empty for me if a month then I would be half dead. I really can't live without you, holding your hands, laying my head on your chest and you putting me in sleep are just the feel of love. Me being at your embrace really makes me to feel secured." Anika said.

Anirudh wrapped his arms around anika, holding her tight. Anika layed her head on the crooks of his shoulder and slowly closed her eyes to sleep.

Anirudh intensively brushed her hair, soothingly and tapped her waist, making her to sleep peacefully. He held her hand slowly, not to disturb her sleep and paired it with his. He sprinkled a light kiss on her hand and smiled at her.

"I'm really happy to be your husband niku. How many years may go or we turn old the love I have for you will stay strong forever and after. You have made me to be your proudest husband. Thank you for everything." Anirudh said, pecked a kiss on anika's forehead.

Calm before storm..

To be continued !

Anirudh's dad talked with anirudh and they're together now.

Anika's and Anirudh's conversation about aravind's next step in life was just amazing. The way anika approached was on point and yes our hero, anirudh was supportive !

Here you all go with my chapter. Once again, sorry for updating late. Please do vote and comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.6K 19
Anubhav, a criminal jailed for 8 years on case of murder of his uncle.... He became very tough and rigid with time... He soon meets new SP of that ci...
9.7K 604 6
『★』𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃『★』 A Short Story on Anugun, "The Confession And Acceptance". How will Anubhav and Gungun grow closer after Gungun asks Anubhav...
61.3K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...
32.1K 2.1K 26
Story Of How destiny brings Anuj And Anupama again in front of each other after 10 years since her marriage. Will Anuj meet her? Will he be part of h...