My Roman Empire | Roman Reigns

By DoubleK2569

Ranked #2 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Ranked #51 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Skye Sailor has finally recovered fr... More

Skye Sailor
Returning to WWE
Meeting The Samoan Powerhouse
Our New Storyline
My Return Debut at WWE Battleground
Medical and Hotel Room
Conversation with Colby and Jon
Asked on a Date and Getting Ready
Date Night and First Kiss
Everything Is Going Great
Meeting Joe's Family
You're Cheating on me??
Depression
Time To Get Her Back
Wrestlemania
I'm Fired???!!!!
A day out with the girls
Exchanging Gifts
Chilling with the girls in the arena and Interview
He's been kinda distant........should I be worried?
I can't believe it!!!!!
Is this the end??!!
In the Hospital
Surprise Date
Consoling Colby and Jon
A day out with the Shield
Love is in the air
Joining the Shield and Spin the Bottle
My sisters join WWE
Shopping for a Wedding Dress and Challenges
This is SOOOOOOOOO hard!!!!
Smackdown Tapings
Out for Dinner
The Wedding
Planning our Honeymoon and Kids???
Our Honeymoon
Finding out
Breaking the news
2 years later.....

WWE Raw and Kidnapped!!

5.3K 104 6
By DoubleK2569

Skye's POV:

I woke up and saw Joe asleep in his bed. Awww he looks so cute when he's asleep. I got up and went to the bathroom and had a shower. I came out and saw Joe awake and on his phone. 

"Morning Joe, nice sleep last night?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks." He said. 

"So what's happening today??" I asked.

"Well today is Monday night RAW so we have to go to the arena later on but right now me and the guys are gonna head over to the gym. Wanna come?" Joe asked. 

"Sure, just let me get changed real quick." I said as I went into the bathroom to change into my gym clothes. I was wearing a pair of purple Adidas leggings with a pink Adidas tank top and black Adidas trainers. As you can see, I am a huge Adidas fan. I put my hair into ponytail and walked out of the bathroom. 

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." He said.

******************************************************

*a few hours later*

Me and the guys had arrived at the arena and we were getting ready for the Shield's promo that I would interrupt because of what happened the day before. I was walking to the divas locker room when suddenly, I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and everything went black.

About 20 minutes later, I woke up to see myself in a dark room and myself tied to a chair. My mouth was duct taped shut so I couldn't call for help. Then I saw a camera that was recording me. Who has done this? Then a dark figure stood over me.

********************************************************

Joe's POV:

"Hey have any of you seen Skye? It's been a while and I'm starting to get worried." I said while we walked over to the top of the staircase.

"Awww you getting worried about your future girlfriend??" Said Jon.

"So cute." Said Colby.

"Seriously??" I said.

"Don't worry, she probably in the divas locker room going over her lines right now." Said Jon. 

"Yeah you're probably right." I said as our music played and we walked down the stairs. I don't know why but I was still getting a bad feeling about this. We slid into the ring and grabbed our microphones. 

"We are here because if what happened yesterday after Tori Vega's match." Said Dean. 

"We-"

Then the big screen turned on and the Wyatt's were standing there.

"What do you guys want?" Asked Seth.

"I think you caused enough ruckus yesterday." I said.

"Indeed we did but yesterday we found out what you're biggest weakness is. Especially you Roman." Said Bray.

I had no idea what he was talking about. This was not part of the script. He turned the camera around to see Tori tied up to a chair and tape over her mouth. She was screaming as loud as she could. All three of our jaws dropped open. My blood started to boil seeing her suffer like that because of me. Bray was right. Tori was my weakness. I couldn't see her like that. 

"Bray you let her go right now. What has she done to you?" I said.

"Oh she hasn't done anything to us but she will help us get closer to you and destroy you bit by bit." Said Bray.

Suddenly he punched Tori in the face making me flinch. I had to get her back.

"FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS!!" He said before turning the camera off. I ran backstage along with the guys and went to Hunter's office.

"What was that!!!!" I screamed at Hunter.

"Don't worry Roman. I got all the superstars and divas looking for Skye right now." He said. I couldn't take it. I went with the guys to find Skye. If anything happened to her, I would never be able to forgive myself.

************************************

It's been half an hour and I still haven't found her. My heart is pounding like crazy. I was about to give up when I saw one of her rings on the floor that was led towards a flight of stairs. I called the guys and we all went towards the stairs that led towards a black door. We all saw Bray walk out the door and we all attacked him. While Seth and Dean beat up the Wyatt family, I broke the door down to see Tori still tied up with tape over her mouth and a bruise on the side of her face. I'm gonna kill Bray and his Family.

Skye saw me and started screaming. I ran over to her and slowly took the tape off her mouth and untied her from the chair. She got up and hugged me as tightly as she could. I got butterflies in my stomach. I heard her starting to cry.

"Skye are you ok?" I asked.

"I can't believe that they kidnapped me. I'm so glad that you're here." She said causing me to smile.

"I'm just glad you're safe baby." I said. I could tell she was blushing.

She pulled away from the hug and we started staring into each other's eyes. She had amazing chocolate brown eyes. They literally sparkled. Then we started to lean in. Was this really happening? Was I finally gonna be able to call her mine? Our lips were inches away from touching when Seth and Dean called us.

"Roman!!!" Called Seth making us both jump away from each other. 

'Dang it'  I thought.

We came out of the dark room to see the Wyatt's on the floor.

"Skye are you alright?" Asked Dean and Seth.

"I'm fine guys, just a little bruise. Thanks for saving me. I owe you guys my life." She said. 

"Don't say that Skye. You're my best friend. I'd never let anything happen to you." Said Seth. 

"I'm gonna go to the divas locker room." She said.

"I'll come with you." I said. "Can't risk anything else happening to you." I said as we walked off together. We arrived at the locker room when Skye said, "I still can't think of a way to thank you. You guys have done so much for me." 

"It's the least we can do. You're our best friend." I said. 

"I'll text you when I'm ready to leave." She said.

"Okay Cupcake. You don't mind me calling you that do you?" I asked. 

"Of course I don't." She said. 

"I'll see you in the parking lot in 20 minutes." I said.

"Sure bye." She said as I walked away smiling.

*************************************************

Skye's POV:

He called me Cupcake. How adorable. I was still smiling at the thought of that. I walked into the divas locker and was suddenly pulled into a hug by almost every diva. 

"Oh my god, are you ok Skye?" Asked Sasha Banks. 

"I'm fine." I said.

"I heard the Shield saved you. You are very lucky." Said Becky and Paige. 

"You should have seen the look on Roman's face when he saw you tied up. He looked like he was going to beat the hell of of Bray, especially when he punched you." Said Brie. 

I started blushing.

"Awwwww she's blushing." Said all the divas.

"You like Roman, don't you?" Said Becky.

"Yeah but you guys can't tell anyone." I said.

"Okay." They said. 

I went to the bathroom and had a shower and got changed. I texted Roman to meet me in the parking lot and I walked out of the arena. I met Joe, Colby and Jon. 

"So who's driving?" I asked.

"I'll drive and Jon will sit next to me." Said Colby looking at Jon smirking.

"Yeah, that's a great idea." Said Jon. "I guess Joe and Skye will have to sit at the back."

Me and Joe started blushing.

I got into the car and we were off. I plugged in my earphones and looked out of the window as we drove.

***********************************************

Jon's POV:

I was talking to Colby about what she should do in case the Wyatt's tried to get to Skye again.

"Joe, you need to be around Skye all the time so the Wyatt's won't bother her okay?" I asked.

 No answer.

 "Joe?" I asked confused. I turned around to see Skye asleep with her head resting on Joe's shoulder whilst Joe's head was resting on Skye's head as he slept.

"Awww how cute is that??" I said. 

"Hey dude, take a picture so we can use it as blackmail." Said Colby laughing.

I laughed and took out my phone to take the picture. 

When we arrived at the hotel, I shook Joe to wake him up.

********************************************

Joe's POV:

I was woken up to Jon shaking me. I saw that my head was resting on Skye's as she slept, her head on my shoulder. She looked beautiful as she rested. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jon said to go up to the hotel. I carried Skye bridal style and took her to our bedroom where I put her in her bed. I took her shoes off and put them near the door and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and went to change in the bathroom. Then I went to switch the light off and went to my bed to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 756 48
Ranked #518 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #262 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Mackenzie went to watch Monday Night RAW. She was really excited to be se...
697K 12.5K 57
so called love story
212K 3.4K 47
She was a member of The Shield. Dean and Roman were her older brothers, Seth was her first love. She risked her life at times for the three, only to...
46.7K 1.1K 45
Dean Abrose is a WWE superstar along with Roman Reigns, Seth Rolins, and Paige. What would you do is an other girl named Shay came in and change a li...