Chilling with the girls in the arena and Interview

Skye's POV:

I arrived at the arena with Joe, Jon and Colby. The guys were gonna go and get ready for their matches in their locker room. I said bye to them and headed to the divas locker room to get ready for my match. I walked in and put my gear on. Since my match wasn't for about another hour, I sat down next to Natalya.

"Hi Nattie." I said.

"Hi Skye." she said. "Wait, what is that on your finger??" she asked. "Did Joe finally propose?"

"What!!!" I heard Nikki, Brie, April and Sasha Banks scream as they ran over.

"Joe proposed to you??" asked Sasha and Brie.

"No guys. He didn't propose. He bought me this ring yesterday to show how our love is infinite and can never be broken." I explained.

"Awwwwww, he is too cute." said Sasha.

"This could be a subtle way of saying that he might propose in the nearing future. You guys have been going out of quite some time now." said Nikki.

"Really??" I said. "Colby did say that that day could be nearing."

"You're such a lucky girl." said Brie.

I got up and started getting ready for my match against Kaitlyn. I walked to the gorilla and waited as my theme blasted and I headed down to the ring.

*skip match*

I won my match and made my way the Shield locker room. I covered my eyes as I walked in.

"Please tell me that there are no naked guys walking around here." I said smiling.

"All clear." I heard the three say. I took my hand away to see Colby and Jon.

"Hi Skye." they said.

"Hi guys, where's Joe? I swear I just heard him." I asked.

Suddenly, a pair of large arms snaked around my waist and a head rested around my shoulder. Found him.

"I found you." I said as I turned around and gave him a kiss.

"Hey Cupcake, you did great tonight." he said.

"Thanks Baby, you don't mind if I use your shower, do you?? I need to change for an interview with Michael Cole for the WWE Network." I said.

"Of course." they said.

"Thanks." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

After I showered, I put on a new outfit outfit. 

"Wish me luck." I said.

"Good luck." they said as I walked towards the door.

I arrived and sat down as they began filming.

*Interview*  (M = Michael Cole T = Tori Vega)

M - Welcome to our weekly interview here on WWE.com. Please welcome my guest, the WWE Women's champion, Tori Vega.

T- Thanks for inviting me here.

M - Tori, three months ago, at Wrestlemania, you won the WWE Women's championship against AJ Lee. How did you feel after winning that championship shortly after your return?

T - It was honestly the best feeling in the world. I said that when I was to return, I was gonna dominate the divas division and that's what I've done. One of my goals for when I was to return was to WWE and take back the championship but I didn't expect it to be so soon. When I won at Wrestlemania, I felt that that injury was worth it. Everything that I've worked for was worth it. I felt like all my hard work paid off. I was training so hard during my rehab to get to the top. And when a saw my best friends and boyfriend win their championships, it was the most amazing feeling ever.

M - Speaking of you're boyfriend, Roman Reigns, how is your relationship going?

T - Its going amazing. You know in the ring, he may look scary and intimidating but deep down, he's the most amazing guy I've ever met. He's taken so much care of me and when I first met him, I instantly couldn't stop thinking about him. I'm just so lucky that I met someone as handsome and as caring as Roman.

M - On your Twitter and Instagram, you've uploaded a picture of a ring, the one that you're wearing right now. Did Roman Reigns propose to you?

T - A lot of people have been asking me that all day and the answer is no. Roman hasn't proposed. He just gave me this ring as a gift to show how strong our bond is. I know a lot of people wanted it to be an engagement ring but I guess they will have to wait a little longer.

M - Well thank you for your time Tori.

T - Thank you.