Love is in the air

Skye's POV: 

We were in the arena for Monday night RAW. I was really excited because my sisters, Victoria and Alyssa were on their way. We were in the shield locker room and we were warming up for our matches. I was stretching when Joe gave me a kiss. 

"Guys, were right here." said Colby with Jon nodding. I stood up. 

"Hey that was Joe. Are you still upset?" I asked. 

"No, we realized yesterday that you were doing everything that you could to cheer us up." said Jon. 

"You made us realize that we were upset for no reason. Those girls aren't worth our time anymore. We wanna thank you for being there for us." said Colby. They both came up to me and both kissed me on my cheeks at the same time. 

"Hey." said Joe, looking like a sad little child. He was too cute. 

"What??" said Jon. 

"You gave her a kiss so it was our turn. She is our best friend." said Colby. 

"That's true." I said. "But on a serious note, I'm glad to see you both smiling again." I said, giving them both a kiss on the cheek. 

"Hey, I want a kiss." said Joe with a pout. 

"No problem." said Jon. 

They both walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. I started laughing with the boys. 

"Hey. I wanted a kiss from my fiancé." he said. 

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. 

"Wrong place." he said. 

I kissed his nose.

"Wrong place." 

"I don't know where else to kiss you so I may as well....." I said playfully as I began to slowly walk away. Joe grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. Then I kissed his lips. We pulled away and shared a hug. 

"You guys are too cute." said Jon. 

Then I got a text from Victoria. They made it to the arena. I was so happy. I would see them after almost a year. 

"Guys, my sisters are here. Anyone wanna come?" I asked. 

"I'll come." said Joe. 

"Let's go." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door. 

*********************************

We arrived at the entrance of the arena where I saw Alyssa and Victoria. I ran up to them and hugged them when they weren't looking. 

"Hi guys. How have you been? I haven't seen you in like forever." 

"We're great Skye. I can't believe you're getting married. Mom and Dad are so excited. They're gonna come down a day before the wedding." said Victoria. 

"So who's the lucky guy?" Asked Alyssa. 

"He's right here. Girls, this is my fiancé Joe, Joe, these are my sisters, Victoria and Alyssa." I said. 

"It's nice to meet you girls." he said. 

"It's nice to see you too." said Vic. That what I call her for short. 

"Come on, I'll introduce you to Colby and Jon." I said as we all headed to the locker room. 

*************************************

Colby's POV: 

I was in the locker room with Jon, waiting for Skye to bring her two sisters in. None of us had ever met them because they studied abroad whilst Skye stayed in America. The locker room door opened and Skye and Joe walked in. 

"Well it's about......" I said and before I knew it, I just froze. This beautiful girl with brown hair and gorgeous brown hazel eyes walked into the room. I felt like the entire world just stopped. Do I like her?

Alyssa's POV:

We walked into the locker room with Skye and Joe and when we walked in, I saw this really hot guy with blond and black hair. He had beautiful brown eyes that would make a girls heart melt. I felt like we were the only people in the world. Do I like him?

Jon's POV:

Skye walked in the locker room along with Joe. Then this gorgeous girl with beautiful blond curly hair and sky blue eyes walked in the room. I think I stood there like an idiot just staring at her. Skye was right. There was an amazing girl out there for me and I think I found her. Do I like her?

Victoria's POV:

We walked into the locker room and I saw this handsome guy with dirty blond hair and blue eyes that would make a girl melt. I think that I dropped my bags just staring at this guy. Do I like him?

Skye's POV: 

I looked over at the guys and saw that they were staring at my sisters and I saw them do the same. I looked at Joe who was laughing under his breath. It was obvious that Vic and Jon like each other and the same for Alyssa and Colby. That was adorable. 

"I think I should talk to the girls." I said to Joe. 

"Yeah and I'll talk to the guys." he said. 

I walked towards the girls and pulled them out of the locker room and towards catering. 

I sat the girls down when Vic said, "Who is that hot guy with the beautiful blue eyes?" 

"And who is that two toned guy? He is really hot." said Alyssa. 

"Do you both like them?" I asked. 

"Yeah." they both said shyly. 

"Well I can tell you that they like you both too. The way they were looking at you. I've known them a long time and I can tell how they're feeling. Just go slow on them though. They went through a lot yesterday." I said. 

"What do you mean?" asked Vic. 

I explained what happened between Colby and Leighla and Jon and Paige. 

"What!! Why would they do that? How could any cheat on Colby? He's gorgeous." said Alyssa. 

"I know but if you like them, then go for it." I said as we walked back to the locker room. 

*********************************

Joe's POV:

I sat down with the guys and started talking.

"Okay, how badly do you like them?" I asked. 

"Really badly." they both said, blushing. 

"Who's the beautiful brown haired girl?" asked Colby. 

"That is Alyssa and Jon, the blond is Victoria." I said. "If you like them then ask them out." 

"You really think so?" asked Jon. 

"Positive." I said. 

"Okay." they both said. 

Then the door opened and Skye walked in with her two sisters with huge smiles on their faces. I walked over to Skye and whispered, "So..." 

"They like them." she said smiling.

"Who likes who?" he asked. 

"Victoria likes Jon and Alyssa likes Colby." I said. 

"Okay that's good. The guys said that they really like them too." he said. 

"Looks like we got some match making to do." I said, smiling.