WWE Raw and Kidnapped!!

Skye's POV:

I woke up and saw Joe asleep in his bed. Awww he looks so cute when he's asleep. I got up and went to the bathroom and had a shower. I came out and saw Joe awake and on his phone. 

"Morning Joe, nice sleep last night?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks." He said. 

"So what's happening today??" I asked.

"Well today is Monday night RAW so we have to go to the arena later on but right now me and the guys are gonna head over to the gym. Wanna come?" Joe asked. 

"Sure, just let me get changed real quick." I said as I went into the bathroom to change into my gym clothes. I was wearing a pair of purple Adidas leggings with a pink Adidas tank top and black Adidas trainers. As you can see, I am a huge Adidas fan. I put my hair into ponytail and walked out of the bathroom. 

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." He said.

******************************************************

*a few hours later*

Me and the guys had arrived at the arena and we were getting ready for the Shield's promo that I would interrupt because of what happened the day before. I was walking to the divas locker room when suddenly, I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and everything went black.

About 20 minutes later, I woke up to see myself in a dark room and myself tied to a chair. My mouth was duct taped shut so I couldn't call for help. Then I saw a camera that was recording me. Who has done this? Then a dark figure stood over me.

********************************************************

Joe's POV:

"Hey have any of you seen Skye? It's been a while and I'm starting to get worried." I said while we walked over to the top of the staircase.

"Awww you getting worried about your future girlfriend??" Said Jon.

"So cute." Said Colby.

"Seriously??" I said.

"Don't worry, she probably in the divas locker room going over her lines right now." Said Jon. 

"Yeah you're probably right." I said as our music played and we walked down the stairs. I don't know why but I was still getting a bad feeling about this. We slid into the ring and grabbed our microphones. 

"We are here because if what happened yesterday after Tori Vega's match." Said Dean. 

"We-"

Then the big screen turned on and the Wyatt's were standing there.

"What do you guys want?" Asked Seth.

"I think you caused enough ruckus yesterday." I said.

"Indeed we did but yesterday we found out what you're biggest weakness is. Especially you Roman." Said Bray.

I had no idea what he was talking about. This was not part of the script. He turned the camera around to see Tori tied up to a chair and tape over her mouth. She was screaming as loud as she could. All three of our jaws dropped open. My blood started to boil seeing her suffer like that because of me. Bray was right. Tori was my weakness. I couldn't see her like that. 

"Bray you let her go right now. What has she done to you?" I said.

"Oh she hasn't done anything to us but she will help us get closer to you and destroy you bit by bit." Said Bray.