Planning our Honeymoon and Kids???

One month later....

Skye's POV:

I can't believe that we are finally married. It feels like a dream come true. I was sitting on the couch, going through our wedding pictures when Joe came and sat down next to me.

"Whatcha doin'?" he asked.

"Looking through our wedding photos." I said.

"It was truly the best day of my life." he said.

"Awww baby." I said and gave him a kiss.

"You know, we should go on a honeymoon." he suggested.

"I was actually thinking about that the other day." I said. "I was thinking somewhere romantic like Paris or Hawaii."

"Paris sounds nice." he said.

We started looking online and soon booked a nice place to stay and did some research on what we could do there.

"You know......." said Joe.

"What?" I asked.

"Never mind. You might get uncomfortable." he said.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" I said.

"Okay, I may as well come out with it. I guess I may be looking forward to seeing.......you know....little Joes and Skyes running around." he said.

I immediately started blushing. I never thought of having kids with Joe but obviously I'd like too.

"I would love to see that too babe. When the time is right, I would love to raise a child with you. I love kids." I said.

"I will wait for that moment." he said tapping my nose.

Our honeymoon is in two weeks. I want to have the best week ever with Joe.

**************************************

A/N: Hi guys. I am so sorry that this chapter was so short. I was having a bit of a writer's block. Trust me when I say this, the next two chapters will be epic so get ready for that.

Also, check out my other stories. Comment on what you think Joe and Skye should do on their honeymoon and if there should be a twist. Should there be drama and if so, what should it be or do you want it to be romantic and cuddly??

Thanks xx