Shopping for a Wedding Dress and Challenges

Skye's POV:

Today was a very exciting day. Wanna know why???? Because today is the day that I go shopping with Nikki, Brie, Mercedes and Natalya for my wedding dress. I am so excited!!!!! My sisters were gonna come but because since they just joined the WWE, they were quite busy. I woke up and Joe was already in the bathroom. I decided to text everyone on the group chat.

*Text Convo* ( S=Skye N=Nikki B=Brie M=Mercedes Na=Natalya )

S-Hey guys, you ready to shop for my wedding dress?

N-Totally

M-I can't wait

Na-I am so looking forward to it

B-My little girl is all grown up

Brie's comment made me laugh. Then Joe came out of the bathroom.

"Morning babe." he said, giving me a kiss.

"Morning Joe." I said.

"What are you laughing about?" he asked.

"I texted the girls just now asking if they are all ready to go shopping for my wedding dress and they all said that they were ready and Brie said that her 'little girl' meaning me, is all grown up." I explained.

"I can't wait to see the dress." he said.

"Oh no. You can't see it until the wedding day when I walk down the aisle." I said playfully. "I want it to be a surprise."

"Come on, please." he said.

"Nope." I said.

Then he gave me the puppy dog eyes. Oh no. I always give in to the puppy dog eyes. I got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door as quickly as I could.

"You can't make me give in this time." I said.

"Damn, I thought that would work." he said. "It doesn't matter anyway. I'm going with Colby and Jon to buy a tux and you won't be able to see it."

I opened the door and came out.

"I wanna see you in a tux." I said.

"Too bad." he said. "It's a surprise."

"Lets see who could get the best outfit." I said.

"You're on." he said, smiling. That smile always melted my heart. I got ready and left for the mall.

**********************************

I met the girls at the mall. We went around to a few shops and looked for dresses. In each shop, I would text Joe to see how he was doing. I was missing him. As you can see, we can't spend a single moment without each other. I think that the girls were starting to get annoyed that I was focused on talking to Joe more than looking for a dress. I saw the girls text someone whilst I was looking at a dress.

************************************

Joe's POV:

I was out with Jon and Colby shopping for a tux to wear for my wedding but I couldn't concentrate. I was missing Skye too much. You can see that we can't spend a single moment without each other. I was texting her in every store that we were in and wasn't bothering to listen to whatever Jon and Colby were telling me. I could tell that they were getting annoyed. It's not my fault that I love Skye so much that I can't spend a single moment without her.

Colby's POV:

I was shopping with Jon and Joe looking for a wedding tux for Joe but all he keeps doing every five minutes is texting Skye. He doesn't listen to a word that we tell him. Both me and Jon didn't know what to do until I got a text.