Joining the Shield and Spin the Bottle

Skye's POV:

We went out to the ring to confront the Wyatt family. They were currently in the middle of a match and the boys and I were gonna distract them. They lost their match and the guys started beating them up. Then the boys turned towards me. My face dropped. What was happening? Then someone handed them a mic and Dean spoke into it. 

"Tori, as you know, we beat up the Wyatt family because of what they said to you. They said that you should join them because we didn't ask you to join us." 

"So we wanted to ask you something that we know you wouldn't be able to refuse to." said Seth. 

"And what is that?" I asked. 

"We want you to be a part of the shield." said Roman. I couldn't believe what they were asking. I was so happy. 

"Of course I will." I said jumping and hugging them. Then we walked backstage. 

*****************************

"I can't believe I'm a part of the shield." I said to Joe. 

"We thought about what Bray said to you yesterday and thought we should let you be a part of the shield. You are an awesome women's champion and you hardly ever lose a match." he said. 

"True." I said. 

"You praising yourself?" asked Joe. 

"Yep." I said playfully. "I mean, I must be better than you." 

"You take that back." he said laughing.

"You'll have to catch me to make me." I said laughing as I ran away. 

"Oh no you don't." he said, chasing after me. 

We ran all around the arena laughing like crazy. Then I reached a corner so I couldn't run any further. Joe was behind me and was panting. 

"Wow you run fast Cupcake." he said. 

"I didn't know I was that fast." I said. 

Then Joe started walking towards me. My back was pressed against the wall. 

"Joe, you naughty boy. Not here." I said. 

"Come on. Everyone knows we're together. And I love being naughty with you." he said. 

Then he pressed his lips against mine. His hands were on the wall so I couldn't escape. My arms went around his neck as the kiss started to get deeper. Then something fell with a large BANG making us both jump. 

"We'll finish this back at the hotel." he said. 

"Can't wait." I said. 

*********************************

We walked back to the locker room and I saw Victoria and Alyssa watching Jon and Colby's match very closely. 

"We still need to get them together." I said. 

"I have a plan." said Joe. He whispered the plan to me which was pretty good. Jon and Colby came back from their match. 

"What do you say that we all hang out at my hotel room tonight??" I said. 

"That would be awesome." said Vic and Alyssa.

"It'll be fun." said Jon and Colby. 

***********************************

We were all in my hotel room and we were playing spin the bottle. If the bottle landed on someone, they would get a dare. The order of the circle was me, Alyssa on my left, Colby, Vic, Jon and Joe who was on my right. I spun the bottle and it landed on Vic. I looked at Joe and smirked. 

"Okay, what's my dare? " she asked. 

"I dare you to kiss Jon." I said. Her eyes widened and both her and Jon started blushing. They looked at each other and started to lean in. They kissed for about ten seconds before pulling away. They were blushing like their lives depended on it.

Then Vic spun the bottle and it landed on Colby. 

"Aww man." he said. "Okay what's my dare?"

"Colby, you have to kiss Alyssa." Vic said. They both looked up at each other and blushed. Then we all started chanting 'Kiss Kiss kiss kiss.' They both leant forward and kissed each other. They pulled away and just stared at each other. We all started cheering. Then it was Colby's turn to spin the bottle. 

"Colby your turn to spin." I said. "Colbs?" 

"COLBY!!" we all screamed. He finally snapped back to reality. 

"Quit staring at Alyssa and start spinning." said Jon, making them both blush.

Colby span the bottle and it landed on Joe. 

"Bring it Colby." he said. 

"I dare you to share a passionate kiss with Skye." he said smiling. We both looked at each other. Then he slammed his lips into mine. The longer we kissed, the more passionate it got. I don't think we had ever kissed like that ever. We pulled away after a minute and Joe spun the bottle.

It landed on Jon. Joe whispered something to me and I nodded. He then looked at Jon and said, "I dare you to tell Victoria how you feel about her." he said. "Oooooohhhhh." we all said. 

Jon turned towards Vic and said, "Victoria, you are really pretty and I know that we just met today but since I laid eyes on you, I just can't get you out of my mind. I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. Victoria's eyes were tearing up. "Yes I would love to." she said as she kissed him. 

"We done a good thing today Cupcake." said Joe. 

"Yes we did." I said.

Then Jon spun the bottle. He held Victoria's hand the entire time. The bottle landed on me. 

"Okay, what's it gonna be?" I asked. 

"I dare you to call the pizza delivery guy and ask him about your toilet." he said.

"Wow Jon, only you could think of something like that." I said as he shrugged and nodded.

I dialed the number into my phone and the guy picked up. I put the phone on speaker and talked in a deep voice. 

"Hi there, how can I help you?" he asked. 

"Hi there. I wanted to ask something about my toilet." I said in a deep voice. 

"I'm sorry.....your toilet?" he asked. 

"Yes. You see, I went toilet today but when I finished doing my business, I saw a condom in there. Does the toilet come with that?" I asked. 

"Um......well.......I think that..." He said. We all tried so hard not to laugh. Then the guy hung up. We all burst out laughing. 

"Condom in the toilet. That was good." said Colby.

Then I spun the bottle and it landed on Alyssa. 

"Well finally. What's my dare? ]" she asked. 

"I dare you to slow dance with Colby." I said. They looked at each other and blushed.  

I played a slow song as they danced. I pushed them and they fell on to the bed with Alyssa on top of Colby. We all tried so hard not to laugh. We could see them blushing as they stared at each other. They looked adorable together. We all cleared our throats and they quickly got back up. Then we looked down. They realized that they were still holding hands and they quickly let go of each other. 

"Awww you guys are so cute." I said. 

A few hours later, everyone went back to their hotel rooms. Vic and Jon decided to share a room and Alyssa and Colby shared a room too which meant I was with Joe. We both changed into our PJs and I was walking towards the bed when I tripped over. Joe caught me with his arm around my waist. I looked up at him. 

"My hero." I said as he laughed. He leaned down and kissed me. I started to get back up. We moved back when my back hit the wall. Joe's arms went around my waist as mine went around his neck. Then we started to move towards the bed. The kiss got deeper and more passionate. We both fell onto the bed and I guess you know what happened after that.