Wrestlemania

Skye's POV:

Today is Wrestlemania and I am so excited. In just a few hours, I could be the brand new WWE Women's Champion. My match was first. The guys and divas wished me luck and Joe gave me a kiss as my theme played and I walked towards the ring.

*skip match*

I did it!!! I am the brand new WWE Women's Champion. It was like a dream come true. I held the title close to my chest as I stood in the ring as I saw Roman, Dean and Seth run out and hug me. Roman kissed me and the crowd went crazy. Then we all walked backstage. The next match was the tag team championship match. I wished Roman and Seth good luck as they left for the match.

*skip match*

They won!!!! This day was going great. My best friend and my boyfriend are WWE Tag Team Champions. We really were on a roll today. The last match was Dean's for the WWE United States Championship. We wished him luck and watched his match.

*skip match*

Dean won!! My other best friend was the WWE United States Champion. We all went backstage and had a group hug.

"I'm so proud of you all." I said.

"We're proud of you too." the three boys said.

Later on, I was in the divas locker room where everyone congratulating me. I noticed Summer Rae in the corner giving me dirty looks.

"Hey, what's up with Summer?" I asked Nikki.

"Well, she's either jealous that you're the new women's champion and she's not or she's jealous that you're dating Roman." she said.

"Wait...... what do you mean she might be jealous of me dating Roman?" I asked, confused.

"She has a crush on him and has had it for a while. She had been flirting with him for a while, even before you returned from your injury but Roman has never liked her because she's basically a slut." she explained. "Make sure you stay away from her and keep Roman away too."

"Okay, will do." I said. I needed keep Summer away from Roman.