Beautiful Mistake || Rihanna...

By Breezysolegendary

Haven't you ever known someone you who ruined your life? Someone who tormented you since the first time you e... More

Chapter 1: Mystery Woman
Chapter 2: Breakfast...In Bed
Chapter 3: Goin' Clubbing!
Chapter 4: Last Day Here
Chapter 5: Goodbye
Chapter 6: The Perfect Goodbye
Chapter 7: My New Life
Chapter 8: Slow Reconcile
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: Nice To See You Again
Chapter 11: Going Against Her Rule
Chapter 12: Flirtatious
Chapter 13: The Grammys
Chapter 14: So Many Secrets
Chapter 15: Secret's Out
Chapter 16: It's Over
Chapter 17: I'm Out
Chapter 18: I Miss Her
Chapter 19: Back In Barbados
Chapter 20: Kadooment Day!
Chapter 21: Sneaking Away
Chapter 22: Christian Maurice Brown
Chapter 23: Just A Quickie
Chapter 24: Nika's New Friend
Chapter 25: The Temptation
Chapter 26: Something New
Chapter 27: Missing Her
Chapter 28: Shopping In Paris
Chapter 29: Sex With Me
Chapter 30: Pretending
Chapter 31: (Can't) Let Her Go
Chapter 33: Four Is Always A Crowd
Chapter 34: Beat Her Ass!
Chapter 35: Nobody's Business
Chapter 36: She's Mine
Chapter 37: A Ring For Her
Chapter 38: Workin' With Who?
Chapter 39: I Can't Work With Her!
Chapter 40: Battle Between The Ex And The Fiancé
Chapter 41: Me And You
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 32: Awkward Outing

3.3K 202 117
By Breezysolegendary

Los Angeles, California
June 24th, 2011
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Chris! Open the door!" I said banging on the door. It was after 1 and I had been out her for 45 minutes. It's hot as fuck.

"Damn Robz. Stop banging on the damn door."

"I woulda stopped the first time if you would've came to the fucking door." I said walking in the house. "Where's Christian?"

"Lemme go get him for you. He was still sleep." He said jogging up the stairs. I took my phone out and scrolled through the contacts until I found Onika's number. I guess I'll see what she's doing.

You busy, baby? (1:50 PM)

"Here he is. He missed yo big forehead ass." He said handing me that car seat and diaper bag.

"I missed his yellow self too. He looks just like you." I said examining his face.  He looked exactly like him, from the big forehead, wide nose to the light splash of freckles across his face. The only thing he had from me was my eyes.

"I'll see you later, babe." He kissed my forehead and let me leave. He's still affectionate with me. He'll hug me, kiss my forehead, my cheek, sometimes my lips. I've got no problem with it, but I'm still a little uncomfortable now that I've reconnected with Onika.

Los Angeles, California
June 24th, 2010
Onika Tanya Maraj

"Just text her big forehead ass back. What could one text hurt?"

"You don't know Robyn, Bey. She's very persuasive." I turned to her. Turns out she lied about leaving. She had been in California for about a week now and didn't tell nobody. Apparently she had been reconnecting with an old flame and she wanted to spend some time with him.

"Fine." I said opening the message.

Hi. I'm not busy. (2:20 PM)

"Now tell me about this mystery man who's been occupying my time with you."

She giggled and picked up her phone. "Well she has been treating me mighty fine."

"She? Bey be getting that kitty licked? By who?" I was shocked because she was the straightest person I know.

"No one you need to know about yet. But we are going on a date tomorrow. Maybe you and Robby wanna join us?"

A rush went over me just thinking about Rih. No one telling what'll happen if she comes along. I noticed she hasn't texted me back yet. "Well if I get a text back, maybe we can work something out."

Her phone dinged and she was quick to pick it up. "Ooh she wants me to come over!"

"Seriously we seen each other for 40 minutes and you already tryna ditch me for pussy?"

"Sorry but when that tongue calls, I've gotta go. See you sweetie. Don't wait up!" I kissed her cheek and watched her run out of the door. My phone vibrated and the screen lit up. My heart rate instantly sped up.

Robyn: You wanna come through and spend the rest of this beautiful night with me😏? (2:44 PM)

And that right there is what's making me contemplate on going.

I mean, I don't know. (2:45 PM)

Robyn: What ya mean ya don't know? Christian misses his mommy and I miss ya too. (2:45 PM)

Just had to bring Christian in this. I get soft when it comes to babies.

I can't lie and say I don't miss him too. (2:47 PM)

Robyn: Soo you coming or nah?? (2:47 PM)

I had to really think about this. Stay here all alone or go be with the woman I, for some odd reason, love and her son. I sighed heavily.

I'll be there in a few. (2:48 PM)

The things I do for love.

Los Angeles, California
June 24th, 2010
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Mommy's coming over." I sang tickling Christian's neck. He cooed and spit at me. "Ew. Stop it." He laughed showing the dimples he inherited from Chris. He has nothing from me.

Around 25 minutes later Nika showed up. "Hey baby."

"Um Robyn. Y-you can't call me that." I looked at her like she was crazy.

""Why not? You are still mine, right?" I pulled her closer but she pulled away.

"One step at a time." She sighed and pushed past me. I swallowed spit and shut the door. By the time I got to the living room, she was already rocking Christian back to sleep. "How could a baby be so peaceful with a mother like you?"

I crossed my arms and laughed. "What are you tryna say?"

"Oh you just mean as hell." She laughed. I put my hand over my heart as if I was hurt. "Don't worry, there is hope."

"You know what, gimme my baby. He don't need to be around all this negative energy." I tried taking Christian away from her while uncontrollably laughing. She hopped up so fast, I'm glad she didn't drop him. "Gimme him! He gotta take a nap!" I was chasing her around the couch and she ran around the corner. She most likely ran up the stairs.

"Nika!! Come out, come out wherever you are!" I yelled looking in each room. I looked in each room. I got to Christian's room and he was peacefully sleeping in his crib.

"Onika Tanya Maraj-Fenty, I know you're in here." I said going into the closet. Next thing I knew it went pitch black.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"Ha ha! You're locked in!" I laughed from outside the closet.

"Baby let me out, I promise I won't hurt you."

"So you were planning on hurting me basically."

"No sweetheart. I would never hurt you. Just let me out please."

"I will let you out on one condition."

"What?"

"Go on a double date with me, my best friend and her girlfriend."

"Of course. How could I say no to that?"

I smiled taking my phone out of my pocket. I texted Bey real quick.

She said yes😄 (3:45 PM)

**

"Ain't this just like old times? Us in the bathroom getting ready for our date?" Bey smiled as she continued to put lipstick on.

"How do I look?" I said posing in front of her.

"Yassss bitch! Slay them hoes!" She smiled and clapped her hands.

I giggled and checked my phone.

Daddy Rih😍😏: Can't wait to see you😏😉. (9:00 PM)

I smiled and continued to put the curls in my hair. I turned and examined Bey's outfit. Whoever she was trying to impress, she was doing a damn good job of it.

Whole outfit was on point.

"You ready to go cause yo ass is moving like a damn sloth. We don't got all the time in the world Nikalicious."

"I'm ready hoe. Ass coulda been in the car popping all that good shit." I laughed leaving the bathroom.

We both decided we were gonna go to the restaurant in the same car and go on from there. It was a nice fancy restaurant. Definitely for rich people. Looked like we was gon be broke when we left out of here.

"So where's your little date?" I asked her. She was too busy texting away. I rolled my eyes and took my phone outta my purse and called Rihanna.

"Wassup sweet cheeks." She answered.

"You're late." I huffed.

"Don't worry. I'm coming around the corner right now. Don't worry, you'll get to see this big forehead in a minute."

I laughed. Her forehead was big tho. "Okay baby." She made kissy noises into the phone before hanging up.

Next thing I knew, I heard swerving from down the street but when the car came into sight, I noticed it wasn't Rih's, then I could practically hear Beyoncé smiling.

"That's her." She grinned. Out stepped a pink heel with a little fur covering it, then both legs. And then the mystery woman came into sight and believe me, I was in total shock.

"Hola, Nika." She smiled at me. "Hey baby." She kissed Bey's cheek and gave her a side hug.

"Hey...baby." Rih said from behind me while staring at Beyoncé and Cyn. "What's she doing here?" She whispered in my ear.

"She's um Bey's date." I whispered back. I pushed Cyn out of my head and looked at Rih's outfit. She was looking mighty fine in her suit.

"Well.." I smiled nervously, "let's go eat."

~~~

Special shoutout to ShadyYaya for giving me the idea with Cyn and Bey. What y'all think about them? What y'all think Nicki and Rih think about them? What y'all think gon happen? Comment for me. 20+ votes and 15+ comments. Make sure y'all go check out my new story Her Personal Assistant starring Cyn and Nicki! Be breezy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.3K 17
Fuck what you heard, you're mine, all mine.
27.3K 1.5K 28
Don't you ever love someone so much that it hurts? You think more about them and their health than you do your own. Almost to the point it is damagi...
38.4K 1.4K 54
Another girlxgirl Nicki Minaj and Rihanna book.. I watched as Robyn lustfully licked her lips , and bit her bottom lip, i couldn't take it anymore s...
47K 2.5K 26
"Why're you so nice to people?" "You treat people how you want to be treated."