Chapter 20: Kadooment Day!

Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
January 10th, 2011
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Mommy!" I screamed getting our of the car.

"Robyn! Gimme a hug baby!" She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly. "Look at that belly! Lord, you look like you bout ready to pop."

"I know, just 3 months to go. Chris come say hey to mommy!"

"Come tell yo brothers to help me with these bags!"

"Rajad, Rorrey! Bring y'all butts out here and help this boy with these bags!" Mama yelled up the stairs. Couple seconds later, my older brother and younger brother slowly walked downstairs with a frown on their faces.

Rihanna and Rorrey looking just alike😍😍😍😍

Rihanna and Rajad. Rajad lowkey fine to me😩😍

"Rajad, Rorrey! Gimme a hug!" I squealed holding my arms open wide. Rorrey hugged me first.

"Dang baby sis you getting bigger and bigger every day. I can't wait till I meet my nephew."

"I know he gon love you. Rajad, baby boy! Give your big sister a hug!"

"Aight aight just stop yelling. Dang." He mumbled wrapping his arms around me. I popped him in the back of the head. "Ow ma! Robyn hit me!"

"Boy hush and help Christopher with them bags. Hey favorite son-in-law."

"Hey mama Monica." She hugged him tightly. I walked in the house and upstairs to my old room which was still the same surprisingly. I sat at the edge of my bed and texted Nicki.

I'm in Barbados, I'll be coming to visit you after the carnival tomorrow. (12:34 PM)