Chapter 24: Nika's New Friend

Los Angeles, California
April 29th, 2011
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I stuffed a couple more chips in my mouth as I scrolled down my feed on Instagram. I scrolled down and saw a picture that Nika posted not too long ago.

I just gotta give a special shout out to authoressanna_ for creating this for me

I just gotta give a special shout out to authoressanna_ for creating this for me. Y'all should really go check her out.

Cyn Santana? It sounded familiar but I don't know from where. I read the caption and got a little infuriated inside but then brushed it off because it could be nothing.

"I'm back!" She yelled as she walked in the house. "I brought krispy kreme donuts back and Burger King." She sat the bags on the coffee table and sat beside me.

"I saw a picture of that girl you posted on Instagram. Who was that?" I took a burger out if the bag and took a bite.

"That was Cyn Santana. Ya know, Love and Hip Hop."

"Ooh. I knew she looked a little familiar. Hm." I sipped my drink and ate a fry.

"Why? Are you jealous?"

I laughed so loud I almost choked myself. "Jealous? What do I have to be jealous of? I'm Rihanna. I have everything I could possibly want right now."

"And what is that?"

"A big ass house, some nice cars, a son, money, a husband, and you." I stroked her while smiling.

"You don't have me and you wanna know why?"

I folded my arms and nodded my head. "Because there is no ring on my left finger anymore." She said holding up her and waving it in my face. I took it into mine and kissed the back of it.

"You know I'd put a ring on you if you let me." I mumbled against her skin. I pulled her close and wrapped my arm around her waist.  "I just can't wait until we get married." I smiled.

"The only way we're getting married is if you divorce Chris." I sighed, knowing that this discussion was gonna come up soon. "Don't go sighing now." She pulled away.

"I know what I have to do. I just don't wanna break his heart right now. We just had a son and-"

"Excuses, excuses. You know if you really loved me, you would've left him already. We could've had a family by now baby."

"I know." I mumbled. I didn't want this to turn into an argument cause if it did, I'd never hear the end of it.

"I'm gonna go. I gotta be somewhere early in the morning."

"Where?"

"Don't worry about it. Lemme go say goodnight to my son." She rose from the couch and walked past me to the staircase.