Chapter 14: So Many Secrets

Does anybody know how to Photoshop a picture? I need one asap.

Los Angeles, California
September 6th, 2010
Ciara Princess Harris

"Onika I don't see what the big deal is. I told you not to see her anyway."

"Not a big deal? Ciara the big fucking deal is that you're tryna keep me away from a friend that did something to you years ago. You're not gonna treat me like a fucking dog. That's not how I roll."

"Nicki I don't want it to seem like I'm treating you like a dog. I just don't want you around her, she's bad news."

"How would you know?"

"I've known her for 4 years. Trust me she is bad news. She doesn't care about anybody's feelings but hers. She fucks every man and woman she sees. I'm doing you a favor when I say this, stay away from that woman Onika." She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"Fine, just fine." She stormed out of the room and I could hear her stomping down the stairs. I shook my head at her childish ass. "I'm going out!" I heard her yell.

She was probably going to that bitch's house. I had Robyn's phone number back in high school, I wonder if its still the same. I scrolled through the contacts of my old phone until I came across her name.

I coded it in my phone and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Robyn I want you to stay away from my fiancee. She loves me, not you. If you don't I'll be forced to tell her and your husband about our past."

She chuckled. "What past?"

"You know what past. I don't wanna have to do this Robyn. Don't push me."

"Ooh I'm so scared. Whatever goodbye." She hung up on me. She really thinks I'm joking on this.

Los Angeles, California
September 6th, 2010
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. Ciara really thinks she can hold what happened between us in high school over my head. Today me, Nika and Chris were going to lunch together today. He's really obsessing over her and it's pissing me off.

I hope this edit looks real and I hope you guys can at least notice her stomach

I hope this edit looks real and I hope you guys can at least notice her stomach. I'm so horrible at editing! 😭

Someone had rang the doorbell. I struggled to get up so I asked Chris to answer it for me.

"Hey Nika. Rih over there chilling with her fat ass." He laughed. I threw a chip at the back of his head.

"Ain't nobody fat, lemon head ass nigga. I'm pregnant ya dumb ass." I stuffed 3 more chips in my mouth while I watched Nika walk over to where I was.

"Your stomach has gotten so big! It wasn't like this yesterday." She exclaimed rubbing my stomach.

"Yea you obviously weren't paying attention. She was looking huge yesterday." Chris laughed as he plopped beside me on the couch. I inhaled slowly and exhaled.

"Are you ready to go to lunch?" I asked her.

"Yea lemme just answer this, it's from Ciara." She mumbled staring down at her phone. I took it out of her hands and took the liberty to answer.

"Onika."

"Ciara." I smiled.

"Why the fuck did you answer my fiancee's phone? And where is she?"

"Just know that she's in good hands."

"This is not an all state commercial Rihanna. Where is Onika?"

"Why are you worried about it? If she wanted to talk to you, she would've answered. Instead she didn't, I did. So how about I tell her to call you when she gets the chance. Bye bye." I hung up and tossed Onika her phone back.

"You didn't have to do her like that Robyn." She mumbled. I chuckled to myself.

"Oh but I did and I enjoyed doing so. Chris, we're ready to go! I'm starving babe!" I yelled slowly rising from the sofa.

"Alright come on y'all. Nika you rising with us?" He asked her. I rolled my eyes and made my way out to the car. They took at least 3 minutes to leave the goddamn house and once they did, Chris practically forced her into our car.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"It's so good to be out like this isn't it Robyn? All this fresh air is really good for your baby." I smiled rubbing her belly in circles.

"Yea I know. He's been so happy lately." She smiled down at her stomach.

"He? It's a boy?"

"Well Chris insists on me calling it a boy. He thinks it may actually grow to be one if I do." She explained. I nodded pulling my phone from my clutch.

Wifey😍💍: Where are you?(12:50 PM)

I rolled my eyes. I didn't even bother to reply, she's just tryna start an argument with me for no reason at all. "Who was that?" Chris asked me as he sipped his tea.

"Um no one. I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I hurried from the table and to the back where the bathrooms were.

Christopher Maurice Brown

"Babe Ima be back. I gotta pee."

"Okay hurry back." She turned her attention back down to her phone. I saw Onika walk out of the bathroom. I stopped her before she could make it out.

"Chris, y-you're in my way." She said quietly. I moved in on her more. My tallffigure towered over her small, frail figure.

"Kiss me and I'll move out of the way." I smirked.

"No you can't do that. Robyn's your wife."

"I know but I want you right now. And I can tell she wants you too, it's all over her face."

"N-no you can't do this to her."

I snaked my arms around her tiny waist. "Maybe we can participate in a few threesomes in the future." I whispered. She whimpered. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. She pushed away and wiped her lips.

"Don't tell Rihanna. She'll hate me for this." She pleaded.

"Trust me I won't if you wont."

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Why are you doing this to yourself Ciara? (1:20 PM)

Bitch: Doing what? I just think if you two are gonna be friends, she should know the real truth between us. Don't ya think? (1:21 PM)

Where are you gonna get the video? That shits long gone. (1:22 PM)

Bitch: That's what you think. Watch your back Rihanna. (1:22 PM)

I shook my head. This bitch is bluffing. She doesn't have the balls to tell Onika what happened between us and if she does, she knows what'll happen to her.

Neither Chris or Onika hadn't come back yet. I wonder where they are. I looked around until I saw the both of them walk from the back. Onika had her head down while Chris was smiling like a dumb ass.

"Chris why are you so happy? And Nika what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing." She mumbled.

She's lying I know it. I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

~~~

How was this chapter? What do you think Ciara was talking about? What y'all think gon happen next? 20+ votes and 20+ comments. Be breezy!