Chapter 36: She's Mine

Miami, Florida
June 30th, 2011
Onika Tanya Maraj

It's been a couple of days since the incident at the hospital and Robyn and I just wanted to get away for a while so I decided on Miami.

"Um darling, don't you think you outta change that?" Robyn asked as she eyed my third outfit I had tried. I heavily sighed.

"What is wrong with this one?" I frowned. She circled me as she repeatedly tapped her chin.

"Well that shit too fucking tight first off, then it's too fucking short, showing off all them assets. Just put on a pair of capris and a shirt and let's be on our way." She suggested.

"Robyn I'm not tryna look like no 35 year old mama. I'm tryna look like the 28 year old I am. And since we talking bout appearances and shit, how come you get to wear this short ass shit?" I eyed her outfit. She had on booty shorts and a tank top with no bra obviously. 

"Because I have no tits or ass and you do and people's eyes will be glued to you." I scoffed. "Fine wear the shit but I do know that if one person even attempts to speak to you, you and the mofo will be slapped, got me?"

I scoffed and picked up my sunglasses from the bed. "Try me Robyn." I whispered to her and threw my bag over my shoulder. "So where are we going first?" I asked her.

"Um sailing. My boat's at the end of the dock down the beach and there's a sunny day waiting for us, so let's get moving sweet cheeks."

"Hey." A man winked at me as I strutted behind Rihanna. The look on her face was priceless. I'm pretty sure he had turned around to look at me so Robyn smacked my ass so damn hard, it echoed down the hallway.

"Fuck!" I hissed rubbing in circles. "Told ya." She smirked.

**
"The water looks so damn nice!" I exclaimed peeking over the railing. Robyn came up from under the water, pushing her wet hair to the back. She looked like somebody off a commercial.

"It feels nice too! You should come down here!" She smiled gesturing for me to jump.

"Robyn I'm telling you this one time and one only, I'm not swimming with no sharks and fishes. Bad enough I had to sleep with them once, I ain't tryna swim with them."

She chuckled. "First off, its fish, not fishes and second these are nice. The sharks are friendly. Come meet them."

"Come mee-nigga you part fish now? Hell nah I'm not coming to meet no damn flesh eating underwater people! Tell them I said hey." I crossed my arms.

"Onika Tanya Maraj, if you don't in this water-"

"What you gon do, splash me to death? Sic your underwater fish army on me?" I laughed uncontrollably.

I watched her as she swam to the ladder that was connected to the boat. "Ima get you back for dat. Nobody talks about my underwater family." She thumped my nose and began to dry off.

"You are sick in the head, ya know?" I said while making me a drink. Robyn was sitting down shaking and grinding in front of me.