Chapter 7: My New Life

I'm skipping ahead a few months later.

Atlanta, Georgia
September 1st, 2010
Onika Tanya Maraj

"Ciara! Where are you?!" I yelled as I walked down the hallway of our apartment. After that night when Rihanna left, I spent the rest of my days in Trinidad going around sleeping with almost every woman I met, until I met Ciara. She didn't wanna have sex on the first day she met me.

We went on dates and eventually she proposed. Obviously I said yes and now we're leaving Atlanta and we're moving to California to start our new life together. "I'm downstairs!" She yelled back. I went downstairs to see her in nothing but a sports bra and some calvin klein panties. She was packing up some of the stuff I was supposed to be packing.

"Can you hand me that box babe?" She asked pointing to the box over in the corner of the room

"Can you hand me that box babe?" She asked pointing to the box over in the corner of the room. I shook myself from my trance and picked up the heavy box and sat it in front of her. "Thanks babe. So what do you think?"

"Think about what?"

"About this. Us leaving Atlanta and getting married and starting a new life together."

To be honest, I had to think about it for a minute. Just a couple of months ago, I was sleeping around every night with a different girl and now I'm engaged, about to move to California and begin a new life with my future wife and hopefully some kids. "Its amazing and strange at the same time." I finally answered.

"Why strange? Did you not wanna get married or something?"

"I did, I just didn't think it would happen this early in my life. I guess its all just happening so fast."

"Well you do know that I don't want you to rush into anything you don't wanna do right?" She asked pulling me onto her lap. "Yea, I know but I wanna do this." I smiled leaning in for a kiss, our lips connected and she flipped me over on my back and wrapped my legs around her waist.

"You tryna get in trouble?" She whispered.

"Maybe." I giggled biting my lip.

Los Angeles, California
September 1st, 2010
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Baby be careful. Gimme those." Chris said taking the grocery bags from my hands. I shook my head as I followed him into our house. I was now 2 months pregnant and Chris is really taking this shit to his head and I'm barely showing right now.

"Chris I'm not gonna hurt the baby. Please stop overreacting." I mumbled putting my head in my hand.

"I'm sorry babe but this is my first child. I'm just tryna make sure I do everything right and I'm tryna make sure you alright. Is there a problem with that?"

"No Chris there isn't but there is when you're constantly doin it."

"Okay I'm sorry. I'll try to time it down. I'm making dinner, what you in the mood for?"

I sighed. "Um tacos please." I answered.

"Okay babe." He asked pecking my cheek and walking back into the kitchen. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, unlocking it and scrolling through my contacts stopping at her name. It's been months since I've seen her let alone talk to her. What if she's found somebody else. I'm not gonna lie, those few days I spent with her were amazing and the best I've had in a long time.

Well Yolo. I began typing the two simple letters.

Hi. (2:00 PM)

Well I didn't expect her to rely back so far so I'll wait a couple of minutes.

Atlanta, Georgia
September 1st, 2010
Onika Tanya Maraj

"Ciara, right there baby." I moaned while she sucked on the side of my neck and rubbed me through my panties. I bit my lip, running my fingers through her hair.

Just as she was about to slip her hand into my panties, my phone wanted to ring. "Fuck." I mumbled pudding her away from me.

"Hurry up and answer it babe."

"I am I am. Hold on." It was a text message from Robyn. I hadn't talked to her in months, what could she possibly want?

Robyn😈✊😜: Hi. (2:00 PM)

Should I reply back? Why am I getting so worked up? This woman has a husband, she probably just wants to talk. I mean who said we couldn't be friends?

I replied.

Hey. (2:05 PM)

"Babe who was it?" She asked me.

"My mommy. She wanted to know our new address for when she wanted to come visit." That was the worst lie ever. I'm just glad she didn't pay any mind to it.

"Oh okay. Come upstairs. I wanna finish what I started." She licked her lips pulling me along with her.

~~~

This is the most boring fucking chapter I've ever written but I just wanted to give you an insight on their lives right now. What y'all think about Nicki and Ciara's engagement? How about Rihanna being pregnant? 20+ votes and 20+ comments. Be breezy!