Chapter 26: Something New

Los Angeles, California
May 1st, 2011
Cynthia Santana

"You were amazing last night." Nicki cheesed as she twirled her finger through my hair. I smiled and bit my lip, opening her legs. We were close under the covers, so close I'm sure we could feel each other's body heat.

"But you took lead first. I love that in all of my women." I made sure my accent was thick. I pulled her closer and grabbed a handful of her hair as she let out a whimper like moan. "Wait, let's go take a shower before we do anything else." She stopped me. She crawled out of bed and I watched her strut to the bathroom.

I looked through my bag for my phone. I had 1 unread message from her. I deleted it and blocked the number, which is what I should've done in the first place. "Cyn! The water's ready!" She screamed from the bathroom.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I removed the blanket from my body and the cold air hit my body. I shivered then felt the heat as I entered the bathroom, where Nicki was leaning up against the shower door, biting her lip at me.

"Come here." She mouthed motioning for me to come closer using her index finger. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her lips against mine. "Your lips are so soft." She mumbled. I pushed the door open and we stumbled inside.

I pushed her up against the wall, and shut the door. "Ooh rough." She purred. The sexiest I've heard all morning.

Tappahonnack, VA
May 1st, 2010
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Ma, we here!" Chris' loud ass yelled when we walked on the porch.

"My babies! Hey Robyn, I missed you. Gimme my grandbaby!" She exclaimed holding her arms open.

I handed her Christian and she looked as if she fell completely in love with him. "Aww he looks so much like Chris! He just got yo eyes."

I smiled and nodded. I always loved Mama J, she loved me, that I knew for sure. I helped Chris take the bags inside since Mama J stole Christian from me. "Oh I missed it here, ma. Its been so long!"

"I'll let you go ahead and get situated, then you can help me start on lunch." I nodded and hauled the bags into the house.

**

After I put the bags in the room we were gonna be sleeping, I had to check up on Nika. She still hasn't responded to my previous text, so I texted her again.

Baby please respond to me. I miss you😘 (11:00 AM)

Still no reply. I went to Instagram to see if she posted anything. Nothing since the picture of Cyn. I swear she ain't never on here. "Robyn!" Chris' sister, Lytrell, screamed causing me to drop my phone.

"Oh shit. Is it broke? Did I scream that loud?"

I laughed picking it up. "Hell yea you screamed that loud. But nah it ain't broke." I wish it was tho, I want that 4s, I'm getting it the first day it hit them shelves."

"Alright well anyway. We bout to start on lunch. Mind helping?"

"Uh yea I'll be down in a minute." She nodded and walked out of the room. I checked to see if Nika had at least read the message. She read it, but didn't even bother to reply. "Fuck." I mumbled throwing the phone in my bag.

Los Angeles, California
May 1st, 2010
Onika Tanya Maraj

"So where are we going tonight?" I asked Cyn. She shrugged her shoulders.

"You choose this time." Her accent killed me, but still Rihanna's was better.

"Mm, okay we can just fly somewhere romantic. Maybe France or somewhere?"

"Fly? Nicki I was just planning on going somewhere close by, but if that's what you want. That's what we'll do." She chuckled.

"You've never flown anywhere?"

"I have, just not the same day I decided to. I'm not that famous." She laughed. I checked my phone. I had already read the text from Robyn. I wanted to see if she sent another, just to see if she actually missed me.

Nothing. Hm, guess she doesn't miss me like she claims she does. "We can go to Paris today. It'll be fun, romantic, maybe we can get a hotel room there. Stay a couple of days."

"I don't think I can stay too long. Got a couple of photoshoots in a few days and I need this money." I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Aww alright. I should pack a few things and I'll call and get my private jet ready."

"Okay I'll be back in 20 minutes. Gotta pack." She pecked my lips and removed my arms. I waited for her to leave the house to call Robyn.

It rang a couple times before her sweet accent filled my ears. "Nika, why you ain't been answering my texts?"

I sighed. "Busy, working on videos and shit left and right. I'm so sorry."

"You're making it up to me when I get back, you know that right?"

"When you get back? W-where are you?" My stomach was churning right now.

"Me and the family came to Virginia to see Chris' mother. She wanted to see Christian." The word family got under my skin.

"Oh well I'm going to Paris with a couple of friends for the week, so yea I'll see you when you get back."

"Well, you know we can face time, send pictures. There are ways we can see each other." She explained. I chewed on my bottom lip. "How's that sound?"

"That does sound good. I gotta go, get packed and get dressed so we won't be late but I'll talk to you later okay."

"I love you Nika."

"Love you too. Bye!" I hung up as quickly as I could and called Cyn to let her know. "Cyn I'm packing up right now. We'll leave at about 5 or 6 so be ready."

"Alright, I'll be there."

"Bye." Guess I'll be spending my time in Paris for the week.

~~~

I know you all have been waiting and I'm so sorry it is so boring. I promise the next chapter will be more exciting than this. What y'all think gon happen? Is Robyn gon find out about Nika and Cyn? Comment and vote. 20+ votes and 15+ comments. Be breezy!