Love Is Not Abuse

By TelleTheMisfit

Ashanti has a hard time letting people in. When she was only 5 years old she watched as her father beat her m... More

How They Met
I'm Feeling You
Their First Date
NOT A Chapter Cast Calls
Time to take back what's mine: Part 1
Time to take back what's mine:Part 2
Living a Double Life
A family affair
Someone's keeping a secret
I Gotta Let You Go
Showing Your True Colors: Part 1
Not a Chapter (Character Looks)
Showing Your True Colors:Part 2
Your thoughts on the story
Caught
Who should i update?
Important News
An Old Friend
Can't Stay Away
A/N
This Is Goodbye
From Good To Bad
The Plan
Time To Be Honest
Chapter Questions
News
New Books

Love Is Not Abuse

12.5K 284 6
By TelleTheMisfit

*Pic of Ashanti in MM.*
Prologue

"Bitch don't ever talk back to me. Don't speak unless I tell you to, you hear me?"

"Yes I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to upset you."

"You're always sorry just do what the fuck I tell you to! One day you're going to make me mad and ima fool around and kill yo ass. Keep trying me and that's exactly what's gonna happen."

"Now go clean up your face you look a fucking mess."

"Okay."

I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. When I look at myself in the mirror I almost don't recognize myself. How did I get to this place? I have a black eye and a busted lip. Blood is dripping from the side of my mouth. I promised myself I would never love a man who put his hands on me. Yet here I am loving someone who clearly doesn't love me back. I I wish I could leave but I know Alex would find me. I wish I could back to when we first met. He never used to hit me he was sweet and caring. Then one day everything changed. Everything I did made him mad. I tried and tried to please him but it was never good enough. I'm Ashanti Lopez and this is my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1M 25.4K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
364K 31.4K 15
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.6M 128K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...