Luke Smith Adventures

EmmaWilliams66 által

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... Több

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?

30 1 0
EmmaWilliams66 által

No one's POV

The silence in Thirteen Bannerman felt like it would remain like that forever. No one seemed to move, no one seemed to make a sound. The once loving home broken at its heart a couple months ago couldn't be more felt then now.

Silence is the most deadliest sound at the best of times and Clyde didn't like it in the slightest yet he couldn't find words to say to lighten the mood, to rid of the horrible silence.

No one seemed to know what to do hanging about the house but never too far from Luke's or Sky's room in hope that some good news may arrive but what were they really thinking? Didn't seem to be much of a chance at all.

All hope relies on someone they hardly know...

Kevin found himself leaning against Luke's door unable to find the courage to go inside. He hadn't found the courage to confront his son about his current condition.

Kevin couldn't begin to know or realize what had happened or how Lucifer had managed to course so much damage to cause Luke to be unable to move.

He couldn't do anything for Sky either. She is still currently unconscious and no one seems to have any ideas to why she hasn't woke up.

What happened to Luke and Sky? Why can no one figure this out...

Suddenly Kevin hears faint sobbing inside Luke's room. Its not Luke...its Sanjay.

Kevin slowly moves away from the door knowing its best to leave Sanjay and Luke alone at this time. Within Luke's room Sanjay sat on a chair right next to the bed where Luke is currently laying.

He looks at Sanjay. "If anyone should be crying it should be me," Luke jokes.

Sanjay looks at Luke, "Aren't you scared?" Sanjay asks him looking in slight discomfort from his leg where he had got bit.

"I am scared...I'm scared it be permanent. I'm scared that this is what my few years here on Earth have led me too. I've been so close to dying recently I wonder if someday soon it will be my last. Yet I know this is the life I want to lead till the end. I feel pain but I can't move and I don't know why. That would scare anyone right? I don't know what is going on with my body and I haven't in a while now. Yet all I can really think about is if Sky will wake up. If she doesn't Sanjay...I don't know what I will do. I was meant to protect her..," Luke whispers.

"You have protected her. You were being attacked Luke. You were nearly killed. How was you to protect her. You did all you could at that moment in time. You saved Paul's and my life. What else can yourself or anyone else expect you to do? You maybe Luke Smith but come on. Just because you were made by aliens don't make you any less human or capable of doing about hundred things at once," Sanjay says to me.

Suddenly something seemed terribly wrong. One moment Luke had been looking at Sanjay and the next thing Sanjay knew Luke's body went all rigid and he started to have some sort of strange fit. Luke's cries of help, horror and screaming ripped through the house like a car crashing into glass.

It shook everyone that afternoon and Paul was nowhere to be found...

Luke's POV

I gasp for air and suddenly find myself waking up not in my own bed but somewhere completely different.

I move my head which responds to me to find Paul standing over me. I am in some sort of strange bed.

"Hey Luke," Paul smiles.

I slowly move slightly and find myself able to move. "How?" I ask confused.

"This is my home planet, Luke. I brought you here. It was the last option. As it was for Sky," he says to me showing a sleeping Sky next to me in another bed like the one I am in.

"What did you do?"

"It was not what I did, Luke. It was what my sister did," he smiles as a young looking girl comes into the room. She looks slightly younger then Paul is but yet I never asked Paul his age. It never came up in conversation.

"Hello Luke its so nice to see you awake. You have given everyone you love quite a scare," smiles the young girl.

"Do you know what happened to me?"

"When Lucifer stamped on you chest it broke three of your ribs. This on itself should of not made you unable to move however your body could of easily gone into a very bad state of shock which sometimes can last hours.  Your cells and DNA is extraordinary. I get different results every time. We have never seen anything like it even here on our planet however I started to quickly get medication into your body. With the combine help from both our medicine and your body constantly fighting whatever did seem to occur has seemed to have reversed the side effects. You will make a full recovery, Luke. You need to take it easy, even your body needs time to heal your broken ribs and the bruising to your back. Your nose I have already put back into place. Don't worry you haven't ruined your handsome face," she smiles at me with her bright blue eyes and her red hair.

"Thank you. I owe you one its seems. And I wasn't worried...what about my sister?" I ask turning to look at her still peacefully sleeping.

"Sky is unique as well. Paul believes someone was messing with the electrics. Maybe someone who was working along side Lucifer. He don't believe this whole sightings and foster homes thing is over. Someone else had been pulling the strings too. It hurt Sky whatever they did...but she will be alright. Isn't much I could do however it seems she is already on the mend. She is strong just like you, Luke. No one can ever doubt that you two should be brother and sister," she says as she puts her hand on Paul's shoulder.

"My sister is the best Doctor I have ever met. She knows her stuff. I learned most of what I know from her," Paul tells me.

"What is your name?" I ask.

"My name is Emily," she smiles as I spot her tail and smile.

"Thank you Emily for all you have done for us both," I say laying back in the bed feeling a sharp pain from my chest. I wonder if I should start counting how many times I will get my ribs broken? This will count as the second time...

"Your welcome Luke. I want you two to stay here for one more day so I can keep an eye on you. Is that okey? I am sure everyone can last one more day, they will all know you are both well. I think maybe this time leave the next bit up to Paul and the rest of your team. You and  Sky deserve a break. I heard its your birthday in a few days time," smiles Emily.

I nod, "Yeah it is. Great way to celebrate my birthday," I laugh.

"You be home just in time for that Luke and as long as you take good care of yourself and avoid any trouble it may be the best birthday ever."

"Maybe."

Jay's POV

I lead the way across the street towards the huge stand out Foster home building in front of us. This reminds me of an old orphanage with its huge wide windows and bars across them and the horrible black gate and fence that surrounds it. Who would of ever knew this could be right here in Ealing? I didn't have a clue, not like I ever came to Ealing until I decided I didn't want to lose a good friend like Luke and even after everything and all this crazy alien stuff I don't regret it for one minute.

"Looks lovely," Rani says sarcastically.

"This place is Creepy with a capital C," says Clyde.

"Come on lets get inside and find this guy," I say.

"Lets get whoever decided to mess with our Sparky," Clyde winks leading the way to the gate pulling it open it creaking as he did.

"Even the gate is creepy," I say as I follow him through the gate and we head up towards the two oak doors with Rani, Paul, Daniel and Kevin behind us.

"So your certain both Luke and Sky are okey?" I hear Kevin ask Paul for the fourth time within the last half hour.

"I am certain, Kevin. Can we please just focus on the problem at hand," Paul says to him.

Clyde reaches the door and pulls out Luke's sonic pen and points it at the door and to our surprise it seemed to work. "Well that was easy," Clyde winks before he pulls open the door and he heads inside Rani and I right at his heels everyone following close behind us.

The lights seems to be flickering on and off. "Sky isn't here!" Clyde shouts.

"You can't hurt us with the electrics!" I add.

"Can you hear that? It sounds like machinery," Paul says joining us in the darken corridor with the flickering lights.

"Yeah its quite loud," Kevin says.

"You never have to live in fear again. Just join us!" we hear a loud male voice from nearby.

"Where did that come from?" I ask.

"That way," says Rani pointing up the long corridor towards two huge doors to the far left.

I decide to lead the way towards the two far doors to the left stopping right outside. "Are you guys ready?" I ask.

"Of course. We are ready to avenge both Sparky and Luke," winks Clyde and everyone nods to agree. I can't help but feel like for the first time that this feels like a right proper team. I know Luke and Sky aren't here and Sanjay is unable to walk to much on his leg right now so he stayed at Luke's house but this is the first time we really have done something like this altogether and I hope it won't be our last.

I push on the door...something smashed against the wall to my left and that is when all hell broke loose....

Daniel's POV

I dive under the nearest table as about ten young looking lads point real lazer guns right at us two of them missing my head by no more then an inch. Everything around me is in chaos. Paul has already knocked two boys unconscious but made sure everyone knew they were perfectly alive.

I don't think anyone still believes Paul is as harmless as maybe Luke may think he is. Maybe even Luke knows he isn't harmless. He did kill Lucifer in cold blood, even though I knew as all the others there had been no other choice.

Being the youngest I found it the easiest to keep out harms way. I crawl under the tables getting closer to the man who seems to almost be controlling these kids. How could this be possible?

How is he doing it? What is the point of all this? What is going on?

I slip out off under the table but only to be grabbed by the man himself. He seems to be human. Everything about him..

"Join me," he sneers at me.

"Get off!" I shout at him kicking out stepping on his foot hard.

He backs off letting go, "You little brat!" he shouts right at me, "You ungrateful child!" he screams.

"Why don't you leave the kid alone and face me," Paul says pushing me behind him as he steps towards the man with his gun.

"Who are you? You the one with the balls?" he asks.

"If you mean the one with the gun then yes. You hurt someone close to us," Paul begins.

"Oh you mean that young girl? Well she should of minded her own business shouldn't she. I had my orders. Not my fault she got in the cross fire," he sneers.

"What were your orders?"

"To turn the lights out, to mess with the electrics. What else would it of been you stupid boy! You are all weak, all children. You may have killed Lucifer but you don't stand a chance against me. Lucifer got lost along the way and wanted that kid dead. I don't take such revenge as he does. Now I can do all this on my own and no children or young adults or a Zert will stop me!"

"You are rather confident when there is only one of you," Paul sneers.

"Oh always expect the unexpected young Zert!" he shouts before the whole room is surrounded in darkness. I can't see anything anymore until a small light seems to appear to my right. I walk towards it to find it leads me into another room.

The door slams shut behind me. I start to bang on it but I stop as I hear something from behind me.

The lights seem to come back all of sudden and I find myself standing in a small room with a few books and a desk but what made me bang on the door again was a tall bat like creature in the far corner.

"Help me!" I scream now as I spot it heading towards me.

Oh no...what am I going to do?

Suddenly the sound of the Tardis seems to fill the air and it suddenly appears next to me. The door opens and out steps the Doctor. "Come with me Daniel if you want to live," he smiles right at me.

I quickly rush to the Tardis taking his hand as he pulls me into the Tardis and closes the door behind us.

I look around the Tardis. Amy and Rory are both waiting in the middle. "It seems we are needed," smiles the Doctor.

"When aren't you needed Doctor," Rory laughs.

"Thank you. I really thought I was a goner there," I begin.

"Never a goner Daniel, don't ever think that. Right now I need you to fill me in on everything including why when I went to the house all I found was Sanjay fast asleep with a damaged leg and how everyone is here apart from Sky and Luke. Where are Luke and Sky Daniel?"

I gulp, "All I know is they are not on Earth. I believe they are resting and healing on Paul's planet..."

//////

Thanks for reading

Comment and votes appreciated.

Needs Editing!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
327K 18.8K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
419K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...