Beyond the Doubts

By DiaTheLit

My works #14 //. Set in Los Angeles of the early 2000's, Adonte Jackson - an average junior high schooler is... More

c o p y r i g h t s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o

f i v e

8.7K 596 358
By DiaTheLit

Adonte's grandfather is named Leroy, who I based off an actual older man and friend of mine. He passed away from cancer last Tuesday and it was very suddenly and nowhere near easy to accept even though he was 89 years of age. Just back history of the story, which is now dedicated to him. ❤️

Vinyl Sucky
____
5

The end of the day had approached quicker than expected. All the teenagers stampeded out of the schoolhouse while Isla stood by her car, leaning against the hot metal. She stood on the tip of her toes, peering above the crowds in search of her best friends Rhonda, waiting for her so she could drop her off and go home herself.

"Come on Rhon." sighs Isla in impatience as she crosses her arms over each other. She reaches in her driver door and rambles to find her phone in her purse, pulling it out then flipping it open, going to her recents to find Rhonda's number. Isla stood back up straight, looking towards the doors once again with the phone to her ear as the number dialed.

Meanwhile Adonte was walking by himself, enjoying the music that flowed through his ears from his ipod. He only communicated with the gang a couple times today only because he didn't want any animosity directed towards him from J.T's outburst earlier. He begin to dread the thought of riding the bus, sighing exhaustedly.

Adonte turned his head only slightly as he continued to walk. He turned back forward and noticed Isla parked in front of the school with a look of distress and impatience written as her expression. Never getting enough of talking to her, he pulled the earphones from his ear and continued his trail towards her.

"Hey. . Issy." Adonte calls out but hesitantly from using her nickname. Isla looked at him and sighed, leaning her hand on top of her door. DD grew nervous at her soundless response, thinking she was maybe tired of running into him.

"Hey Don."

A bit more confident from her greeting him back, Adonte asked, "Everything okay? "

Shrugging, "Yeah, I was waiting on Rhonda but she's taking forever." answered Isla.

Adonte knitted his eyebrows inward from confusion, remembering the earlier scene of seeing Rhonda. "Actually I saw her leave with Jeremy about ten minutes ago." Isla gave off a straight face for a few seconds then shook her head in disappointment.

"Wow, typical." She begin to say and shrugged her shoulders up, lifting her right foot into the car about to get inside. Isla looked back into Adonte's face and an considerate idea struck. "Do you have a ride?"

"I take the bus."

"I could maybe drop you off if that's okay. " suggested Isla, waiting for his answer as he stood in the same position. Don gripped the straps of his backpack and pondered over the offer -an offer that could never come again.

"Yeah. Sure."

"Come on, get in." Isla invited once he accepted her off. She got into her car and slid her key in the ignition, turning it to fire it up. Opening the passenger door and putting one foot in, Adonte joined her in the car and shut his door shortly after she shut hers.

"You can put your bag on the backseat if you want." Isla said, sitting her purse down on the back floor. Adonte took the bag from his back and sat it on the backseat carefully.

"Nice car." he compliments. Issy nods with a smile as she drove around the school's roundabout slowly.

"Thanks!"

"So about this tutoring, my place or yours? Or we could meet up somewhere public." Adonte asked. Isla swayed her head.

"It doesn't matter really. We could rotate all three but maybe my place first then yours then over lunch or something."

Adonte nods in understanding and agreement, tapping his thighs as he faced forward. "Where's the first place you think we should hit for the interviews?"

"I see a lot of homeless people downtown at corners but we could always go to the homeless shelter. Then maybe you could talk to business workers. I'll just record and think of the questions." Isla giggled at the thought as a smile tugged at Adonte's lips. He then nodded.

"If that makes you more comfortable."

Awkwardly it got quiet as neither of them said anything, only rode in silence. Soon however, Isla broke it for directions. "Where do you live? Or do I need to drop you off somewhere else?"

Thinking about the shift he had this evening at the shack, he looked at his watch. It would be an hour until he needed to get there. He didn't have any homework for the day-at least none too time consuming so he wouldn't mind trying to engage in more conversation. "I mean I have a shift in an hour but until then -"

"You're free, huh?" Isla caught his drift and glanced his direction. He nodded slowly, looking at the side of her face. "Alright well we could han-oh my god, they're open. " Isla went into a mumble and looked over to the left side of the road.

Adonte wasn't too sure what she was looking at but whatever it was, it had got her attention instantly. "Do you mind if we stop here right quick?"

"You're the driver. I don't mind. "

Isla breathed a "Thank you." and flipped her left turning signal light on and got into the lane, turning into a parking lot of a small building. A neon open sign flashed through window trying to flag down drivers and that's exactly what it did to Isla.

Once she parked, she wasted no time to get out and head towards the front door of the building with her purse on her side. Growing curious, Adonte got out of the car too and followed her as she was already entering. He pulled the door open and looked around in amazement, mumbling woah underneath his breath.

Adonte faced forward to see Isla already down an aisle, scanning through the records with a face of awe. He trailed her way and joined by her side, watching her fingers move quickly through all the record cases in the 90's category.

"I'm so in love with records. I want to start a collection but I've only have two right now. If I could keep a job, maybe I could keep it going. " she spoke quickly, answering any questions Adonte's curious mind may be wondering at the moment. He nodded slowly, only watching in silence letting her enjoy her moment.

That was until a record to the side of them caught his attention. It was entitled What You Would Do For Love, Bobby Caldwell with the photo cover on the case it came in. Adonte grabbed it in his hands, pulling it out it's pile and slid the record from inside out halfway.

"Adonte come listen to this!" Isla said loud enough for him to hear, gaining his attention. Don placed the record in his hand back in the stack carefully and walked over to her slowly as she sat at a two seater table with headphones in her hand. She handed it to him and he took it, sitting down across from her.

She turned the cueing lever and sat it on the record as it started to play the track. Isla stuck the second pair of headphones in the other plug jack, joining into the listening session. Tender Love by force MD's flowed through both of their ears.

Isla eased her eyes closed and exhaled softly, letting it take her into another zone. Meanwhile, Adonte looked at her and admired the obvious passion she had for things of this such-music. The lyrics made his heart beat speed as it seemed he could relate and he was looking directly at the girl he'd refer the song to.

Once the song came to an end, they both removed the headphones and sat them next to each other. "Wow Issy. So this is what you like,huh?"

"Yeah." Isla tucked a stand of her hair behind her right ear before continuing. "I've always actually wanted to be a singer. I can sing but I never been to a studio or anything." she shrugged as if it wasn't a issue though deep inside, she would love to go and love the person unconditionally who'd take her.

"i bet you could do that." mumbled Don. Adonte himself wouldn't mind being able to take her but he knew he wasn't blessed with that type of money. He was saving up for a car but he wasn't taking anything out of that stash if he could help it.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're beautiful so I'm sure your voice is too."

Isla cheeks shaded red as she blushed to a small degree and smiled small at him, "Guess imma have to sing for you sometime."

"Definitely." He looked down at his watch and noticed he needed to be at work in twenty minutes, probably the exact amount of time it would take yo get there. Breaking the silence of Isla still daydreaming, Adonte cleared his throat and said, "Uh I need to get to work."

"Oh! I forgot, I'm sorry. Yeah, let's go."

- · -

Adonte and Marcus walked up slowly to the house before them. It was crowded and the party lights could be seen through the windows along with teenagers dancing and drinking. Adonte was just hanging out at Marcus' house as Marcus showed off his new computer set when DD received a message from Paris.

(1) message: Paris
- nola is having a party you should come by (;

At first, Adonte was just gonna pass the offer up knowing what usually happen at those house parties and what she probably wanted but Marcus convinced him they should go. Mainly for Marcus benefit cause he thought this could be a gateway to horny girls and he could win this bet easy -or at least before Adonte and prove J.T wrong.

Don's fist was just about to knock on the burglar bars in front of the screen door but it was opened to them but no one stood there, just the sight of the party. Both juniors took in their surroundings as they stepped inside slowly, the bass of Ain't Too Proud To Beg blarred through the surround sound stereo system.

Trying to squeeze through the huddles and avoid bumping into dancing partners, Adonte and Marcus was having a hard time getting through. "Where the cute girls at? All these hoochies." Marcus spat, glancing around.

Adonte smacked his lips together and shrugged, "What'd you expect? Paris invited us."

"More like invited you but I'm getting in where I fit in."

"I asked could you tag along and she said sure. " DD said but Marcus wasn't paying him attention at this point, he was too busy looking for a single female.

"I'm going to check upstairs. Maybe somebody waiting for the bathroom and wanna have a change of plans." Before Adonte could reply to his friend's idiotic idea, Marcus was already heading up the stairs with a drink he stole in his hand.

The experience at the record shop from yesterday came rushing into Adonte's memory making a smile slightly tug at his lips. He felt as though him and Isla could be great friends if he made the right moves and maybe if he's lucky, more than friends - preferably before or on prom night.

"There ya' are. Hey." Adonte turned to a speaking Paris and she waved flirtatiously. DD slighted raised his hand up, returning a drier one. He really didn't know why Paris was so intimate to pay him any mind now, wasn't anybody else's dick size she could crave over?

"Come on, I wanna show you something." Paris crooned but didn't give Adonte a chance to reply in agreement or disagreement as she grabbed his hands in hers, pulling him through the crowds.

They broke through the huddles and came to a door towards the back of the house where little to few people were standing around in this area. Paris opened the door in excitement and pulled Adonte in, shutting and locking the door behind him then pushing him to the mattress stationed in the middle of the bedroom.

Throwing herself on top of him, Paris cupped his face tightly in her hands as she started leaving open kisses down his neck, leaving the feeling as if she was working on a hickey. The whole thing was making Adonte uncomfortable and he was very surprised but his young, horny body responded totally different from his mind. Paris guided his hands to her ass that he could grab directly due to her wearing shorts that barely covered the cheeks of her rear.

Paris threw her head back with hard breaths, being overdramatic in the situation considering they weren't even doing anything. Adonte stared at her weirdly as she held her hair back with one hand and went back to his neck with her lips, leaving lip gloss stains down his skin.

"Fuck me Adonte. Fuck me with your large d-" Woah! Adonte mentally cut her off as her high pitched moans and choice of words reminded him of those stupid roleplay porn videos, the ones that turned him automatically off.

Was it bad too that he didn't want to give it up to her even though he didn't mind winning this bet? He could use that money of course and could win it right now, but he had his virginity reserved for someone else and he wanted to stick to that not just give it to Paris - second out of the three 'hoes' that could be carrying anything in their system.

"Uh, I think I'll pass." Adonte gripped her arms tightly to resist her from anymore actions. Paris looked at him in surprise and furrowed her eyebrows. "I. . don't think this would be a good idea Paris."

"What kind of nigga turn downpussy? Who can resist pussy?" she vulgarly spat, flickering her index finger upward for a gesture. Adonte shrugged, not having an answer in words and was surely not about to sound soft and say 'I'm saving it for someone or I'm a virgin.' -even if they were both true.

Sighing, Paris rolled her eyes as DD let go of her arms slowly. She folded them over each other and looked off into the distance of the room all while still straddling Adonte's lap. "Can I at least see, play with it or something?" she boldly asked.

Adonte wasn't totally crazy, he wasn't about to turn down hand play especially if it could turn into more such as her using her mouth to massage him instead. Just a expected but mostly wanted, Adonte agreed and Paris sat beside him on the bed, watching his crotch area patiently biting down on her lip as Adonte unbuckled his Jean pants, pulled the zipper down and reached into his boxers.

Once getting ahold of his full size, he pulled it out through the opening of his boxers and let Paris admire his size -the one she heard about and couldn't wait to gossip about the true rumor now seeing it for herself. She couldn't help but feel her mouth water at the sight of his perfectly shaped mushroom tip and his smooth skin along his entire shaft.

Her hands found their way to his penis, motioning up then downward over his large, thick shaft. Over the moments of continuing her actions she would change her speed and occasionally ease her eyes closed from the feel of him, imagining the feeling vaginal. Not being able to resist the urge to want to taste him as his pre-cum begin to ooze and Adonte's breathing changes right next to her ear, Paris face was soon down in his lap as she leaned on his thigh.

"Shit." grunted Adonte as Paris' entire mouth wrapped around the upper part of his package but not being able to fit the rest with one try so she kept her hands motioned on it along with his balls.

Adonte only looked down at her, seeing her head of hair blocking most of the action until she would advert her head to the side, giving him a clear view of himself shaping her mouth and the corners of her mouth showing a hint of white from the stretch -slob dripping slightly through those corners. Adonte leaned his head back as he rested on his hands, exhaling.

~~~~~~

I've been busy so sorry for the wait but I hope you all enjoyed. I'm still excited for the story so hopefully the next update isn't too far away.

Be sure to feedback along with votes! Also from my ghost readers, it'd be much appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
19.2K 716 43
started: 11/17/22 finished: 6/17/23 Sequel to "I'll wait forever and a day" Khalil davis, 17 year old junior in high school. Trying to his best to...
859 101 29
where a plus size girl gets into some action. Adya was a normal girl who lived a normal life with her father and her two best friends. One day that c...
125K 2.6K 53
Alyssa, Ashley, and Adelina have been best friends for years. They've been in the foster system majority of their lives and come from a rough backgro...