Im in Trouble...

By marissajade01

Tinley Carter is a freshman in high school. And all she wanted to do was get good grades and hangout with her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Rico)
Chapter 6 (Tinley)
Chapter 7 (Kyler)
Chapter 8 (Blair)
Chapter 9 (Jonah)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Kole)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 38

226 15 0
By marissajade01

Few months later...

Today marks one year since I brought a beautiful baby girl into this world. Making her entry on July 7th, weighing 7lbs 6.4 oz. Kyler and I couldn't of been more excited to meet our little girl. We loved her at first sight. So didn't everyone else. She's such a little spitfire, has her mommy's attitude for sure, she is definitely stubborn.

I woke up extra early this morning just to get tho ha ready for her party. We are having it at the park with all of our family and friends. Disney Princess' themed of course. Blair also dragged her lazy butt out of bed to take pictures of Hadley in her birthday outfit.

she looked so cute in her pink puffy tutu and white onesie with a gold 1 on it with a pink flower, and a matching pink flower headband.

"Happy first birthday princess!" Kyler yells in a happy tone towards Hadley who is in my arms.

She smiles and buries her face in my neck so Kyler can't see her face.

"Aww but daddy wants to see your beautiful face." He pouts. I laugh and hand Hadley to him.

"Where is my kisses?" He asks with a pouty lip again. Hadley then grabs each side of his face and kisses him right on the lips.

"Thank you," he replies and kissed her on the nose. I start packing Hadley's gifts from Kyler and I in a bag and bring them to my trunk. While Kyler gets Hadley buckled up.

When we pull up to the park cars start rolling in. My dad, Kyler's mom, Jonah, and Blair came here this morning to set up. I was so grateful.

"Happy birthday baby girl!" Kyler's mom yelled and kissed Hadley all over the face. Then my dad comes up to her and kisses her on the cheek.

"Happy birthday Elizabeth," my dad always called her by her middle name, he did that to me too. Sometimes when I was in trouble her would yell 'Paige!' That's how I knew.

Jonah and Blair greet her the same and in sync. These two belong together...

"Happy birthday from your favorite aunt/uncle!" Then they both look at each other and laugh. Someone clears their throat behind me, I quickly look and see Kole coming up. Hadley squirms out of Kyler's arms and runs too him. Kole immediately wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up.

"I think I am her favorite. I even take the favorite spot over her parents." Kole says, Hadley laughs.

"Nice Kole. Real nice. Taking the favorite spot, where her father should be." Kyler says in a teasing tone, while playfully rolling his eyes.

I soon see Ricko with a pink princess bag with glitter all over it. He quickly hands it to me.

"Here take this, I cannot ruin my reputation anymore while carrying around this pink glittery princess bag!" Ricko states while walking to Kole to grab Hadley.

"Ricko Shane! If a woman thinks less of you because you are carrying around a pink bag with princesses on it for your nieces birthday then they are not the woman for you." I state while bringing the bag to the gift table.

"Kole where is Kimmy?" Dad asks, Kole smiles slightly.

"She will be here soon, she had to stop at her parents to tell them something, so before she gets here I have to tell you all something." Kole states with a smile, I could tell it was good news so we all gathered around him to hear what he had to say.

"Okay now that I have everyone's attention... Kimmy and I are expecting a baby in April." He blurts out and I gasp and smile, I run over to him and hug him.

"Oh my lanta! Kole this is great news! Our kids will be able to play with each other! And go to school together!" I yell out, Kole returns my hug.

"I know, I can't wait!" He murmurs in my shoulder.

"So I'm guessing you told them?" I turn around and come face to face with Kimmy. I squeal and run up to her and give her a tight hug.

"Congrats Kimmy! Ooo you and Kole can name the baby something that starts with a 'K' and start your own family thing." I say she laughs and says thank you.

My dad congratulated Kole and Kimmy and so didn't everyone else.

"Now without further a due, let's celebrate Hadley's first birthday!" Kole yells and everyone cheers.
----------------------------------------

After we had cake Hadley opened her presents, she got lots of toys that make sounds. Courtesy of Ricko. I glared at him as she pulled out 5 sound making toys. I then whispered loudly so Ricko could hear,

"Looks like uncle Ricko has a toy box for you at his house for all of these new fun toys!" He glares at me then replaces it with a smile and shakes his head no. I roll my eyes.
Hadley also got a stuffed giraffe that had a pink bow tied around its neck from Kole and Kimmy, it was so cute. Hadley still sleeps with the bear Ricko got her when she was born. Then my dad gave her my moms old stud earrings, they were Ruby, Hadley's birthstone. I wiped stray tears as they fell from my eyes. Then thanking my dad and gave him a hug.

"Your mom would want her to have them. That's her gift to her, my gift is this one." He then handed me a stuffed lamb. It was my old lamb.

"Lammy." I whispered. He chuckled

"Yup, remember when you tore a hole in his neck then all the stuffing fell out and Grammy had to sew it back together." I nodded my head and smiled.

Blair and Jonah paired together to get her a gift. They got her some small toys then two t-shirts that said 'No? That's it I'm calling Auntie. And yes. She did buy me this shirt.' Then the shirt Jonah clearly picked out said. 'If you think I'm cute you should see my uncle.' I laughed because that could mean, Jonah, Kole, or Ricko. But I knew who it was intended for.

After awhile of opening gifts and eating cake everyone said their goodbyes. I must say today was really good. I wished everyday was this mellow, and fun. I loved being in the same place as all my family and friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyra's P.O.V:

I watched sissy's birthday party with grandma. She was crying. I knew she wanted to be with them celebrating but couldn't. She misses grandpa and mommy a lot. She tells me stories sometimes. I wish I was born so I could visit them and play with sissy. But I knew for mommy that just wasn't possible. I cried sometimes, just cause I get lonely. I don't have anyone besides God, grandma, and some other Angels. God doesn't allow me to visit mommy and daddy often. But if I look down I can see them. I just miss them and I know Grammy does too.

"Kyra? Angel what's wrong?" Grandma asked.

"I miss them, I want to see them. But God won't let me. Can we bring them here?" I asked. Grandma quickly shakes her head no.

"Kyra baby, I know you miss them. I do too. But we can't bring them here. Not until they are old and it's their time to come see us. Because if we bring them here so you know what that means?" She ask. I look at my feet no wanting to look into her eyes.

"It means they have died. And we don't want them to be dead no matter how much we miss them." She then kissed me on the head. And grabbed my hand pulling me back to heaven. A tear ran down my cheek but then we returned. I hugged my teddy close to me. Someday I will see them again. But not anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
6.9M 180K 74
Savannah James had slipped through her first three years of high school, unnoticed and under the radar, alongside her three childhood friends - Valen...
182 9 10
Luna returns from being homeschooled to going to a proper school that not only is famous but to her horror finds out that her childhood bully goes th...
39.6K 551 40
{COMPLETED} Y/n has always been the bad girl of the school. She's never really fallen in love, but more of the person people fall in love with. Wel...