All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hay...

By smiles234

Shelby and Hunter have been best friends from the beginning. Hunter gets back with his ex girlfriend, Amber... More

All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hayes Fanfiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Authors Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Authors Note
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author's Note
Chapter 75
THE END!!
Author's Note!
Author's Note!

Chapter 18

744 13 0
By smiles234

-Hunter's POV-

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Shelby was asleep next to me. I guess we fell asleep watching movies last night. I slowly stood up, making sure I wouldn't wake Shelby, and ran over to grab my phone.

It was Dan, the head of my record label.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hunter! I have great news!" Dan said happily through the phone.

I laughed. "Well, what would that be?"

"We are releasing 'Wanted' as your first single!"

My eyes widened and a smile hit my face. "Oh my gosh! When?"

"Anytime this week. I know its short notice, but we want it to come out a few months before your album does." Dan explained.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" I said, getting really excited.

"Yes, I know! What time this week would you like to release it?"

"Uh..." I thought for a moment. "How about Tuesday!"

"Sounds great! I will see you tomorrow?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, sure! Tell me when!" I said hanging up the phone.

They are releasing my first single! Like Whaaaaaaaat? I'm so excited! This is amazing! I can't believe that my musical career is now taking off. I think that I can go far. Only because I believe Shelby and I know she has faith in me.

"Shelby, wake up!!!!" I yelled in her face. She jerked awake and smacked me with a pillow. "Well then, I guess I wont tell you my good news that I found out!" She sat up real quick wit her eyes wide.

"What is it?!"

"Well, Dan just called me..." I said pausing. Shelby rolled her eyes pushed me. i laughed. "THEY ARE RELEASING MY FIRST SINGLE 'WANTED!!" I screamed. Shelby screamed to, and tackled me in a hug. I started laughing.

"HUNTER, THATS AMAZING!!" She said, still hugging me. She was ontop of me and still hugging me. I laughed.

"I know! Thank you so much Shelby."

"Why are you thinking me?" She asked sitting up.

"If it weren't for you, I would've never gotten the record deal-"

"Hunter, stop saying that. You deserved it! You're the one who sang the song for him. I told you this a billion times!" Shelby said, cutting me off.

"No. Listen to me. I wasn't done talking. You are the one who gave me the opportunity to get the record deal. Shelby, you are the one that pushed me to reach my dream. When I began struggling and when I wanted to stop, you wouldnt allow me to. You made me pick my guitar right back up and try again. Shelby, I cant thank you enough for that!" I reached over and hugged her again.

Without saying a word she hugged me to.

"I only did that, because I know how amazing you are at music. You deserve every second you get." She said, kissing my cheek. my cheeks got hot and I smiled real big. "Hey, let's go tell your parents!"She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

Hey guys! So, I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. I just needed this chapter in here. But, if ya think about it, I updated earlier than I expected! Yaysies! Haha, ok, well, I am going to probably update it tomorrow. Again, I litterally have nothing to do tomorrow so it's a perfect day to do so! :)

Thanks for reading!

Comment below how you think this fanfic is, I would really like to know. I dont want to bore yawl to death! Love yawl! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 150 34
When Cassidy's grandparents adopt her, her life changes. She's torn away from her best friends, Hunter Hayes and Julie Asbury, her blossoming music c...
352 4 27
Growing up with an abusive mother, teenage Raegan's escape had always been the Hughes home. With the younger brother, Nash, as her best friend in the...
5.7K 113 15
Kat and Megan go to Nashville, TN for a concert to see Luke Bryan and Hunter hayes . Little does Megan know about Hunter. Things happen to them and i...
40K 1.3K 64
When Laurel loses her diary at the airport, the one and only Hunter Hayes finds it. His mission becomes to get it back to her. But when he finds out...