I'll Show You

By Macinoelle

Christina Benson is a 22 year old woman who is typically not like any other of her kind that roams the earth... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven

Chapter thirty-two

352 16 5
By Macinoelle

Justin finally launched his two new singles and they are both in the top ten. Cold water is number one and Let me love you is number two.

It didn't take long. It took almost less than an hour. Doesn't surprise me really.

I still cannot believe that I helped write cold water and it's in the number one song in the country.

"Our song is number one. Can you believe it?" Justin said as he and I sat at the kitchen table.

"I can believe it."

He just called it our song. He is adorable.

"Want something to eat? I'll make it for you." Justin asked as he sipped on his coffee.

"No, it's okay I'll make it. This isn't your house Justin. It's mine, so I make the food around here. Got it?" I said raising a brow at him.

"Yes ma'am." He said sarcastically.

"Do you want any eggs and bacon or grilled cheese... Your choice."

"I make the best grilled cheese." Justin replied.

"You just want to cook it don't you?" I asked raising a brow.

"Yeah, I want to show you how good of a cook I am." He said laughing.

"Last time you tried to cook you burnt the bacon and almost caused a fire with the grease." I said.

"That was one time." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay go ahead, but if you make a fire, you're on your own bud." I said pecking his cheek and smiling at the same time.

Before I could pull away, Justin grabbed my face and pulled my lips into his.

His hands roamed down to my hips.

I heard my dad clear his throat from behind. Justin and I broke apart immediately.

"Oh hey dad." I said awkwardly smiling at him as he sat down drinking his coffee.

He stayed silent and looks up at us both as he sipped quietly.

Um... Okay.

Justin gave me an 'oh shit I fucked up' look.

"Dad you want something to eat? Justin is going to make some grilled cheeses." I offered kindly.

"No honey, I'm fine, thank you though." He said.

Justin went on with his business and started to make the food.

"Don't worry, you're fine." I said quietly for only Justin to hear.

"Wow,  Everyone is up early today." Mom said walking into the kitchen joining us.

"Would you like a grilled cheese Mrs.Benson?" Justin said smiling as he looked her way.

"I'm fine dear, my stomach really can't handle it right now." She said sitting down next to dad.

"What's wrong honey, you look like you just seen a ghost?" Mom asked noticing dad wasn't being himself.

"I'm fine." He said clearing his throat.

I looked over at mom and gave her a look and she started to think about what it could have been to make dad act that way.

He got up from the table and pecked mom on the head and left the room upstairs to his office.

Mom waited for him to get all the way out of the room completely before she said anything.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked walking over towards us.

"He walked in on Justin and I kissing and he got a little freaked out I guess." I explained.

She laughed.
"He is so dramatic. He doesn't like seeing his daughter grow up. He is really not use to having boys around the house all the time, so it's going to take some time for him to get use to it."

"He likes Justin still right?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, of course he does. Why wouldn't he?" She replied knitting her eyebrows together.

"I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it." I said second guessing myself.

"Don't worry, your father is just tired and overwhelmed with baby stuff. Don't mind him." She said patting Justin and I on the backs.

"Time to flip it." Justin said flipping the sandwich on its pale side.

"So, since our song released today and hit number one, would you like to celebrate?" I asked in a flirty tone.

"We could always go get dinner in the Statue of Liberty and then take a ferry and go sight seeing and walk around NYC and hunt Pokemon." He said laughing.

That actually sounds like fun.

"It's a date." I said confirming it.

I kissed his lips once more. I could do it all day.

"Do you like it here?" I asked to make conversation.

"Yeah of course I do. I love it here." He said smiling at me.

"Okay, just making sure." I said smiling back at him.

"I miss Esther though." He said taking up his grilled cheese and putting in on a plate.

"I do too, why didn't you bring her with you?" I asked.

"Because, I didn't know if your parents would like it and also she is half house trained. One minute she goes outside and the next, she shits on the floor." Justin shook his head at the thought.

"My dad doesn't really like dogs, but we don't have to stay here. We could just find a hotel or something until you leave for tour." I suggested.

"Your mom wouldn't care?" He asked.

Really Justin.

"No, I'm almost twenty-three. She doesn't care what I do. It's not like we won't be over here every other day to visit." I explained.

"Okay, well If you tell your parents then I'll start looking for a hotel for us to stay at." He replied as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Mom." I said as I walked up the stairs. I didn't get a reply from her.

I slowly walked up the stairs and she came quickly around the corner.

"Yes dear, what do you need?" She asked as she held her stomach.

"Um, I was going to ask you something, but if you're sick then I can wait." I said noticing she was ill.

"No it's okay, you can talk to me now." She said taking deep breaths.

"Okay, today Justin's single--"

"Our single." Just yelled as he interrupted my words.

I rolled my eyes playfully and continued.

"Our single... Hit number one on the iTunes Charts and we were going to celebrate, but also, we were talking about moving into a hotel instead of staying here... Just until he goes on tour and then I'll be back in here for good." I explained hoping she would at least think about it.

"I don't care, but I would still like to see you and him every once in a while." She said nodding her head.

"I promise we will be over here as much as we can." I said giving her a hug. Her grip was tight. She didn't want to let go.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked her quietly.

"Yeah, I'm going to be fine." She replied and then headed back into her bedroom.

When mom says she is fine, in all odds, she is not okay. She just says it to make me feel better.

She doesn't want me to leave, but it's not like I'm not going to see her.

I walked downstairs and Justin was on the phone. I think he was talking to scooter.

"Yeah, I'll tell her. Bye" Justin said ending the phone call.

"Who was that?" I asked walking up to him.

"It was Scooter. They found the person who shot you and all the other girls that day at the library. They want us to court today and speak on our behalf and also the woman that was in the library that day was let go. She was a paparazzi, but she had nothing to do with the shooting." He said putting the phone on the counter.

What.

"Seriously? It's going to take a while for us to get there. Probably five hours at the most!" I said disappointed that our date wasn't going to happen.

"Not if we leave now." He said heaving a sigh.

"We don't even have our stuff packed." I said starting to stress out.

"Just calm down, I know you wanted to do our date today, and we still can, we just have to get this over with." He said grabbing me by the shoulders gently.

"Okay. I'm ready to see who did all of this." I said clenching my jaw.

"Me too, they are going to spend a life time in jail." Justin said stating the facts.

"Are you nervous?" He added.

"Kinda, I get to come face to face with the person who almost killed me, but how did they find out who it was? Did they say anything in particular?" I asked anxious to know.

"No, but Scooter did tell me that the person knows who you are personally." He replied.

"What? Who could it be? I barely talk to anyone as it is?" I said lost in my thoughts.

"I don't know babe, but we have to get going. We can talk more about this when we get on our plane." He said walking pass me and went up the stairs.

I'm so curious. My mind won't sit still and my thoughts are going everywhere at the moment. I can't stop thinking about who it could be...

As I was still thinking, I packed a couple of clothes in my suitcase and made sure I had everything I needed for the trip there and back.

I got dressed and wore something a little dressy for court. It wasn't too dressy, but it will do I guess. I didn't wear any make up and I threw my hair up into a ponytail. My curls were working with me thank god.

"Ready to go?" Justin asked as he slipped on something casual until he was in LA to change.

"Yeah." I replied as I held my suit case.

Mom was standing in my door way.

"Call me when you get out of court okay? Your father and I want to know every detail." She said giving me a hug.

"I'm so scared mom." I said burying my face into her shoulder.

"Don't be darling, you're going to be just fine. You're going to get justice for you and them girls okay?" She pecked my forehead and then gave Justin a hug.

I walked over to dads office and knocked on the door and stood in the door way.

"I'm going to court today." I said.

"I know, and you're going to be just fine. Be careful and hurry back home. We love having you here."
Dad said giving me a hug.

"I love you dad." I said softly.

"I love you too, but go ahead and get going. We will talk when you get back." He replied and continued to type on his computer.

I smiled slightly and then walked out of the office and down the stairs.

"Hugo is outside waiting. He has been in New York  just in case I needed him. He is going to take us to the airport to my jet and we will be on our way." Justin said opening the door for me.

"Bye sweetie, be careful." Mom said waving us goodbye.

I told her I loved her and then got into the van.

We were on the road and Justin grabbed ahold of my hand. He noticed I was in deep thought.

"Listen to me. Whoever this person is, they are going to get what's theirs. I know you're scared, but I'm right here." He said putting his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest and shut my eyes.

His hand rubbed my head gently. I could feel his lips resting against my head. 

"We are finally going to get justice. We've been waiting long enough and all the families that lost their daughters are going to be glad that the person behind all of this is in prison for life." Justin said softly.

"You have nothing to worry about." He added.

I wish it were that easy.

*********
Who do you think is behind all of this? Comment your answers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.9K 31
A famous 22 year old man with Fame, Money and can get any girl he wants, decides to stay at LA and start a new life. A daughter who's mom is a mother...
28.3K 657 31
An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, that guy may just be Justin Bieber himself...
226K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
15.6K 272 26
Christine is just an ordinary 17 years old girl who lives in California and loves to play the piano and sing whenever she has the chance to do so. Wh...