Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Seven

26.4K 770 318
By cakeyree

|Remy|

I pace the floor of the ran down apartment that we'd had been staying at for the last two days. Chauncey warned me to not leave the apartment or open the door for anybody unless it was him or a customer. It was miserable and boring, and stupid ass Mónéy didn't make it no better how she had been acting lately. Not only was she fucking up my pay, but everytime she'd be disobedient Chauncey would beat my ass. I mean I did feel a little guilty about kidnapping her but damn she ain't got to cut up so bad.

I finally decided to stop pacing and dialed Domino's number. Even though Chauncey said no visitors I wasn't bout to starve my ass off.

"Hello this is Domino's what would you like to order today," the Domino's lady asked.

"Uhm yea can I get a large beef pizza with cinnamon sticks, a box of hot wings, and a two liter sprite."

"Is there anything else I can get you ma'am."

"Nahh I'm good.

"Well may I have your name, your address and phone number." I rolled my eyes and gave her my information.

"Ok ma'am your pizza will be there in about fifteen minutes and your total is $22.18." I hung up the phone and walked to the room where Mónéy was. Chauncey had locked her away since every chance she got she'd try to run away. I unlocked all the locks that were on the door and walked into the dull room.

"Mónéy,"I called out as I looked around the room in search for her. It was eleven in the morning and the sun was shining bright but Mónéy's room was darker than black. I step further into the room and looked around to find her. I was about to leave when I saw her crawl from under the bed. She looked real bad, her hair was all over the place, her eyes were baggy and red, she just looked like shit and I had a feeling that's what she felt like.

"Mónéy you hungry. I just ordered some pizza for us so we can eat." She got up from the floor and sat up mugging me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders. I don't know what she was mad at me for. I did what I had to do, plus once she see how much money she gone make she'll get over it.

"Lemme' the fuck alone. I don't need shit from you,"she spat. I folded my arms over my chest and softly sighed. She was really testing me and I never did good at test that's why I dropped out of school.

"Look Mónéy you ain't eat in days and if you don't you ain't gon last long 'round here."

"Maybe that's what I want. Maybe I want to fucking die. It seems that no one in this fucking world care about me." I looked down at the floor and fiddle with my hands. My heart really hurt for Mónéy because she wasn't use to this lifestyle but I had to do what's best for me.

"Mónéy look I'm sorry if you feel that way but you just don't understand how my life is right now." I mean it's like I've always been alone in this with Chauncey and when I was I always wondered what it was like to have a friend, a real down ass friend and to me Mónéy was the closest thing to that.

"Keep you lame ass sorry I don't need that shit and don't flatter ya self I ain't talking about you." I was about to respond when the I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the door then back at Mónéy before running out to open the door.

Once I opened the door I was in complete aww. There stood this fine ass pizza delivery guy. I was always looking for a nigga with some fat pockets but this pizza delivery guy would do just fine. I looked over his uniform then up at his face. I knew this nigga was high as fuck because his eyes were red and low.

"Say you order this pizza or what ma," he asked snapping me out of my trance. I licked my lips and he realized what I was doing and chuckled. I took the money out my pocket and handed it to him after taking the pizza out his hand and putting it on the raggedy couch. I cracked the door a little so he wouldn't see the inside of the dirty ass apartment. He was about to walk off but I grabbed his arm and turned him to face me.

"You wanna link up sometimes." I asked boldly. He smirked and rubbed his head.

"Yea I mean I guess if yo linking up means the same as my linking up." I knew exactly what he meant but I didn't care. If I had to get booty with him to get his attention then his beefcake was about to be all up in my kutty kat.

"Yea it does. So you want to gimme yo number or what?"

"Nahh shawty I got yours. I'll hit you up when I ain't busy," he said before walking off and hopping into his gold Audi. The car was lame but it looked new and at least he had a car. I turned around and hurried back inside before my food got cold. When I got inside I saw that Mónéy's door was opened. I shook my head and put her three slices of pizza, two cinnamon sticks, and some wings onto the plate before bringing it to her.

"Mónéy come on eat before this food get cold," I whined. I heard movement but I didn't see her come so I went to her room, where she was taking her extension out her hair. I walked over to her with the food in my hand and placed it in front of her. She looked at it then back at me before returning to take her hair out. I was growing frustrated with her and every minute that she didn't listen it pissed me off.

"Dammit Mónéy eat the fucking food or imma shove the shit down ya throat." She let out a sarcastic scoff and continued to do her hair. I scoffed and angrily walked towards her. I picked the pizza up and clenched her cheeks between one of my hands while the other shoved the pizza in her mouth. She tried to push the pizza out but was unable to because I just keep stuffing the food down her throat. I stopped once she had reached the crust and she was chocking up her food.

"Look where being stubborn gets you. Now I advise you to eat the rest of it in your own or I'll feed that to you too. She looked up at me while breathing rapidly as I walked out the room and locked all the locks back. I fixed me a plate then took a seat on the bed bug infested couch. It was agonizing staying in this ratchet ass apartment with nothing to do but sleep with strangers.

Mónéy was once good company until I fucked over her. I admit I felt guilty as fuck but like I said I had to do what's best for me. If y'all was in my shoes, trust me y'all would've done the same thing. Not only was I betraying Mónéy I was also stabbing Gwen in the back and I knew that if she ever found out what I'm doing to Mónéy she'd kill me. That's why I could never let Mónéy leave out of my sight.

______________

|Icy|

"So are you his brother or his father because I'm confused. Earlier you were his dad and now you are his brother. Why don't you make ya mind up," the young white receptionist at the front desk told me with an attitude. This bitch had been getting on my nerves since earlier and all I wanted to do was go see lil man.

"Look ma'am I just need to see my lil brother that's all and I'll do whatever it takes to get back there mane." She looked at me sideways with a seductive smile and I already knew what the deal was.

"So you'll do anything to get back there."

"Didn't I just say that." I had a slight attitude because I hate repeating myself that was one of my major pet peeves.

"Oooooohh ok Mr. Feisty you can go see the patient but I need ya number first." I looked at her and grimaced as I wrote my number down. I could've said no but I've been trying to get back there to see CJ for two days, and today I was finally gone be able to do so. She ain't have to know that I wasn't giving her my number After I wrote Kree's number down for her she smiled and took the paper from me.

"Be expecting a call from me tonight uh....," she looked down at the paper for my name and I laughed to myself at what I'd just did."Kree I'll be hitting you up and here's your visitor's pass." I took the slip out her hand and read the room number. I had wanted to bring Mónéy with me but I knew today was supposed to be her last day of school, before her graduation and I didn't want to break the news to her like this. I walked down the hall looking for CJ's room number.

Once I saw the same number that was on the paper, on the door I peeped through the small glass window and checked everything out before going in. When I walked in the room smelled of burnt rubber and NyQuil hit my nose. I looked over and saw CJ's whole little body wrapped up in gauze and bandages. I shook my head and walked towards his bed. He had multiple tubes in his mouth and nose. That shit fucked me up once I saw the breathing machine sitting next to him.

"Damn,"I mumbled to myself. The receptionist and a nurse walked in with a lady behind them and I turned around confused. DJ never mentioned any other family but his moms, Mónéy, and CJ. The lady ran up to the bed and put her hand over her mouth as a few tears fell from her eyes. I looked over at the receptionist who was nodding her head in the direction of the door. I watched as she walked to the door and I followed her into the hall.

"Who that,"I asked as soon as I closed the door. She arched her eyebrows at me as if I was 'pose to know.

"That is your "brother's" grandmother,"she said putting emphasis on brother.

"Grandmother,"I questioned more to myself than to her.

"Yea and if you'd excuse me Kree I have work to get back too. I'll call you when I get off." I watched as she walked away but my mind was somewhere else. I looked back at the room and shook my head before walking off. I was confused than a motherfucker and needed confirmation. The only person that I knew that could put my mind to ease was Mónéy.

Even though I didn't want to I had to go up to her school and pull her out. I walked out the hospital and pulled my phone out to dial Kree's number. I knew I wasn't about to get a answer cause this nigga never answer the phone so if he did I'd be surprised. After the phone rang a few more times somebody picked up but it wasn't Kree, it was that Toni crazy ass.

"Hay-lo,"she said arrogantly. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. Before I spoke I opened the suicide doors to my Aston Martin and slid in leaving the doors open.

"Yo, Sup T Kree 'round you?" I cut straight to the chase 'cause I ain't want to hold a conversation with her right now.

"You know damn well Kree somewhere 'round here fucking Mona."

"Oh yea I figured that since you answer his phone and shit."

"Well if you figured it then why you ask for Icy?" I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head as I closed my doors to my car. If Kree was busy then there was no reason for me to continue this phone convo so I hung up in her face. I decided to call Mónéy's phone, already knowing that I wouldn't get an answer.

I figured she might be mad at a nigga for not getting up in them guts and popping that cherry wide open, but I couldn't do that knowing I wasn't gone be faithful and love her like she wanted me to. Plus DJ's my homie and I just couldn't disrespect him like that.

"You have reach the voicemail box of "This ya girl Mónéy not money and I busy right now so hit me up later.........beep." I hung up and started my car up. I needed to get home so I could scoop Kree up so he could break the news to Mónéy, 'cause I damn sure wasn't about to.

After driving for a while I finally pulled up in Kree's driveway. I felt like I needed a good nap but I wasn't tripping 'cause a nigga like me never sleeps. I got to the door and was about to knock but it swung open revealing Toni. She looked good as fuck too with her tight ass dress on. I wanted to rip that shit off of her right here in the doorway but I needed to speak to Kree first.

"Wassup ma, Kree done yet," I asked as I stepped inside the house. Kree had a nice ass spot, it wasn't better than mine but that lil bitch was nice.

"Does it sound like he done." I walked inside the house and stop once I heard ole girl screaming out Kree's name. I chuckled to myself and sat on the couch with Toni right behind me.

"So wassup Icy why'd you come here. It must've been some'um real serious for you to cock block." I grimaced at her.

"Why don't you mind ya fucking business and ain't no body cock blocking." She scoff and flipped her hair. I shook my head and turned my attention to the television which show two bitches fighting over what seems to be a nigga.

"What the fuck is you watching,"I asked Toni as I watch her get all happy because of the drama that was going down on the screen.

"Love and Hip Hop.....duhh." I furrowed my eyebrows at her and turned my attention back to the tv. After a few seconds of watching these two girls tear each other apart I had had enough of watching that bullshit. The whole damn thing looked scripted anyways.

"Yo Tee, you wanna roll somewhere with me?" I knew asking her to come to Mónéy's school was gone be a whole lot of drama but I didn't really have much time to wait on Kree to get his nut off.

"Uh only if we could fuck afterwards,"she winked. I looked at her blankly and got up from the couch. I knew she was following me because the television was now off and I could hear her sandals click clacking on the tile floor.

"Where we going Ice,"she asked once I pulled out Kree's driveway. I glanced at her then back at the street. I could tell she was excited but she was about to be real disappointed. Shidd they might even tear it down up in this motherfucker. I just pray they crazy asses down fuck shit up in my car.

"For a ride."

"A ride where?"

"Damn you ask a lot of questions. I can't just take yo annoying ass for a ride?" She rolled her eyes and looked out the window. I had a feeling that Toni already kno what was up by the way she was acting. It's like this bitch could see the future or some shit. Once we pulled up to Mónéy's school I saw her frown and smack her teeth. I knew she ain't want to be here but I needed a favor from her.

"Mane chill the fuck out wit that shit. Now we only came here to scoop my homie's lil sis up. I need you to go up in there and tell them you came to pick her up." She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Why can't she check herself out."I ran my hand over my face because this bitch was bugging me.

"Toni she ain't old enough to check herself out iight. Now get ya ass in there and do as I say before I go off." Toni rolled her eyes again then got out the car.

"What's her name and how old did you say she was again."

"Mónéy Matters and don't fucking worry bout her age just know her ass is too young for me to be fucking her." She smiled a kool aid smile before walking away from my car and into the school.

I sighed as I sat in my seat. DJ my homie and all but his lil family situation is a bit too much for a nigga like me. I only have a few days left before I go meet up with this plug and I haven't arranged shit to be in place and this shit was aggravating the fuck outta me. I sat up in my seat when I saw Toni walk out the school. I looked behind her in search of Mónéy but there was no sign of her. I frowned as I watched her get into my car.

"Damn Tee where she at?" She mugged me then shrugged her shoulders.

"She ain't here." I thought she was lying at first because you can't put nothing pass these hoes

"What you mean she ain't here."

"Just what the fuck I say she ain't here. Maybe the lil hoe skipped school to go fuck somebody or something." I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders because maybe she was right. Mónéy probably ditched school to get dick down by one of them lame ass seniors. I pulled out the school parking lot and headed back to my place. A nigga needed to relieve some built up stress and I did promise Toni a fuck session after we were done.

_______

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Questions

1. Shit just got real! Do y'all think Mónéy is going to make it out of this situation she's in.

2. What about CJ? Will he wake up from his coma?

3. The mystery lady who the nurse claims is CJ's grandmother, who y'all think she really is? Y'all think she good or bad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 88 33
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...
208K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
15.9K 498 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
414K 20.9K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...