Can't Let Go (Myungsoo/L Fanf...

By susy04_

"You have to be my girlfriend for the party being held at my house" is he crazy? "Why should I?" hold up... More

1. Bye NY. Hello Seoul.
2. Infinite Ent.
3. Rejected
4. Photoshoot
5. Falling Unexpectedly
6. Friends?
7. Birthday Party
8. I Like Her
9. Talking
10. The Plan
11. I'm His GF
12. A Gift
13. My Love
14. Moving In
15. Drama
16. Under the Weather
17. I'm Done
18. What To Do
19. 8 months
20. I'm Home
21. Arian
22. Getting Closer
Not An Update
23. Leaving Again
24. I'm not losing her again
26. What a Wedding
27. A Dream

25. Hold me tight

117 3 1
By susy04_

Hana P.O.V

We boarded the plane and took our seats. Arian kept asking questions, but i kept dodging them. I know I should't but this is the only way I don't have to answer his questions.

"Mommy, when am I meeting appa?" i sigh thinking on what to say.

"Did you already eat? Cause i'm hungry." he looks sad. "You'll meet your appa soon, okie" he smiles and hugs me.

"Really?!" i nod my head yes. "When? Is he going to London too?" no, he doesn't know where we are so far.

"Yes, your uncle Minho just informed me." he was excited.

"Mommy i tired" aww

"Go to sleep, i'll wake you up when we arrive." he closes his eyes and goes to sleep.

I order something to eat. I hold onto Arian's hand and end up falling asleep quickly.

<
We've arrived to London and Arian is jumping up and down with excitement. I had lots of missed calls from Minho, Mary and Aiden. I'll call them once  I arrive to the hotel.

Arian grabs my hand and drags me to the luggage area. I walk with him and look for our luggage, once we get it. I feel as I'm being watched. I look around and find a big guy wearing a black suit.

"Baby, are you ready to go?" He nods with a huge smile and holds my hand.

"Mommy, that guy over there look funny." He points to a guy with paint all over him and laughs.

I laugh with him and when I look back to see the guy that was looking at us he was gone f.ck

I start walking out the airport and Arian stops. I look at him confused.

"Mommy isn't that my appa..." I look to where he's looking and I spot Myungsoo.

He was standing a few feet from me. My eyes grew wide in shock how did he find us?! How!?

No body knew we were coming to London. How did he?

"Appa?" I hear Arian ask him, he nods his head.

When did Myungsoo get closer to us? Arian lets go of my hand and hugs him.

"Hey little man. Your so big now. I've missed so much." He hugs him tightly and kisses his forehead.

I felt so guilty, if I hadn't gone away, Myungsoo would have seen him grow.

"Appa, how come you never with us?" Myungsoo smiled and looked at me.

"Appa was always busy with work, but now that I'm done, I'm going to spend lots and lots of time with you and mommy, ok" Arian smiles and agrees.

Myungsoo gets up and walks towards me and hugs me tightly. I stay frozen still trying to process everything that's happening right now.

"Please don't leave me again." I hear him whisper in my ear.

"How did you find us?" I know I sound cold hearted. But I don't know if I'm still in danger with Arian.  "Myungsoo please let me go." He hugged me tightly.

Arian hugged the both of us and I started crying.

"Mommy why you crying? Did you miss appa?" I nod yes.

"Is Minho here with you?" I whisper to Myungsoo.

He nods yes and let's go of me.

"Arian you go with Uncle Minho. I have to talk to your appa alone." He pouts at me, but does as I say.

"Mommy and I will be back, ok little man" he nods his head with a huge smile.

Minho pops out of no where and takes Arian with him.

We all take different cars, but I go with Myungsoo. I don't know where we're going, but the car ride felt awkward. I felt like a complete stranger.

"Hana why did you leave?" I look up and he's staring at me.

I didn't want to answer anything, but I knew he already knew, might as well tell him everything anyway.

"Don't hide anything from me and just tell me." I look out the window and try to ignore him for now.

I know I shouldn't but I don't want to tell him in here.

"Are you just going to ignore me... Hana please talk to me." The car comes to a stop and we get off.

I look around and keep walking. We don't say a word, but keep walking.

We finally come to a stop at some bridge and I break the silence.

"What do you want to know?" He looks at me and starts asking questions.

I answer every single one and he doesn't stop asking questions.

I know this may sound weird, but I just wanted to kiss him, I wanted to shut him up and just kiss him. I wanted him to hold me tightly and never let go.

It had been 4 years since I ran away, I missed him every god damn day that passed by.

"Did you stop loving me?" Never

"Yes..." i looked to the ground

"Do you still love me? Look me and the eyes and tell me the truth." i looked up and met his eyes. 

"I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry." he seemed shocked, i kept an emotionless expression.

He came closer to me, but his eyes never left mine. Only a few inches away from my face now and our eyes never looked away. He grabbed me and hugged me. 

"Why are you lying?" he hugged me very tightly. "Do you know how much I suffered? I searched and searched for you non-stop and i finally found you and you decide to tell me that you don't love me anymore. I don't believe you. Be honest with me. Don't lie. Promise me? I will ask you the same question and tell me the truth." i pushed him away and walked away. 

"You asked me and I gave you an answer. So just accept the fact tha-" he smashed his lips on mine.

I didn't push him off, there was no point in fighting against him right now. 

"Tell me you felt som-" i slapped him on his face 

"Just leave... Please" i was on the verge of tears. "Yes I still love you! I missed you every damn day!! I never forgot you!!  But your mother will never let us be happy!" I was crying by this point "...so please let me be with my son... please..." i say more quietly.

"He's my son too. You hid with him for 4 years. I didn't see him be born, i never taught him how to walk, i never heard his first words. You hid for 4 years with him. And i was never there." He came towards me and hugged me. 

I hit his chest and tried pushing him away. 

"I'm not leaving. You like it or not i'm bringing Arian and you back to Korea." what am I going to do?

<

"Mommy!!!" my little boy came running towards me and Myungsoo was right behind me. 

Minho stood up from his chair and looked at us with worried looks.

"Mommy can we buy food? I hungry." i smile at him.

Myungsoo gets his phone out and orders food. 

I sit down and lay my head down on the table. I just keep thinking. Will this honestly work, will it? I'm hoping it does. 

"Mommy? Are you ok?" i look up and see Arian with a his favorite stuffed animal. 

When ever he feels sad or sick, he gets it cause it makes him feel better. So he brings it to me, so i can feel better too.

"Are you sick mommy?" i smile. 

"Ani. I'm just tired from the flight. Lets eat and then go to sleep. Does that sound good. Appa and Uncle Minho must be tired as well." he nods and runs to his room to change into his pjs. 

"Are you going back to Korea with us?" i looked down, not wanting to answer.

"So you aren't. You know maybe Arian should know the truth on why you truly left Myungsoo. Just in case he starts askin-" i slap him. 

"Stop. Ok. I've gone through as much as Myungsoo has gone through. But scared of my life. Wondering if his mother will finally succeed with her plan and hurt my little boy or me. Every darn day i thought will I ever see him again? Will we be able to be together?" i started crying. 

Myungsoo started walking towards me, but I got up from my chair and started walking past him and to were Arian was. Arian was done changing and was getting his stuffed animals. 

"Mommy will appa like my animals?" i smiled at him and hugged him tightly. 

"He'll love them. He's probably going to be jealous of how many you have." a smile spread across his face.

"Really?" i nod my head with a smile. 

"Mommy? Are we going to Korea with appa and uncle Minho?" i hug him again and squish his cheeks. 

"Do you want too?" he nods his head super fast. 

"Ok. We'll go back to Korea with Myu- appa and uncle Minho." he smiles and runs out the room with his animals.

Arian... mommy is sorry.

<

It was already dark outside and everyone had gone to sleep. 

Arian was staying in the room next to me. Since he said when a mommy and daddy are together they sleep in the same room alone. So Myungsoo and I are staying in the same room. Minho is sleeping in the room at the other end of the hall.

I felt somewhat uncomfortable sleeping in the same room as Myungsoo. When we both walked in the room he just walked into the restroom. 

I'm guessing he took a shower because I heard the water running. When he was done, i pretended to be asleep and he took a pillow and went to sleep on the sofa. 

Its already 4 am and I still can't sleep. I've been laying on the bed, just thinking and thinking. 

I get up and walk over to Myungsoo who is dead asleep. I sit on the ground next to the sofa. Myungsoo facing away from me.  Sitting there just staring at him, he has no clue i'm here. 

"I'm sorry for everything. I love you, please don't let go off me and hold me tight" i say quietly so i won't wake him up.

I get up and walk out to the balcony. I need some fresh air and just look at the lights from the city. It was beautiful. I stayed out there and called Mary. I had so many missed calls from her. 

We talked and talked, by the time we stopped talking the sun was rising. I watched it rise and then was going to go back in, when Myungsoo's figure appeared in front of me and scared me. 

I was about to fall back but he grabbed me from my waist and pulled me towards him. 

"U- T-thank you" he just kept looking at me in the eyes. 

He didn't let go and I was about to push him away, but he hugged me to him. Making me rest my head on his shoulder. 

"Don't leave. Im not planning on leaving you ever. I love you, just as much as you love me" I hugged him.

" but we can't be together..." and then pushed him away and want to the kitchen to make food.

Im sorry Myungsoo...

>

New Update! 

I've been uploading randomly since i write randomly. With school and work i dont have much time. I'm always busy. But im trying to make time for this.

Thank you and loves you! 

~Susy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 11.3K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
23.7K 799 17
Michaeng feat. 2yeon, Dahmo, Satzu & Jihyoxreader ---------------------------------------------------- The story takes place on a grand party, where...
6.2K 264 49
~If only you are here,this is paradise. A paradise where I retained you against your will. A paradise where you can't escape from. A paradise where...
11.8K 378 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...