Hidden within

By Aquamarineblue69

I've been alone for years. Independent like I should be. Then something wonderful happened and I knew I'd be... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Character list
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23:Epilogue

Part 2

285 25 0
By Aquamarineblue69

Vivian's POV

The day wasn't unusual. I woke up early and packed up my truck to head down to the market. I had all the stuff I needed. I had my tent, table plus my product. I mentally prepared myself as I make the hour or two drive into town. I made sure to grab my list so I could go grocery shopping at the end of this. I hate going into town. I only go twice a month to the fair and grab all I need then. It's usually every weekend.

As I drive I mentally prepare myself for the day. I have trouble talking to people but this is how I make money to get food and pay bills. I also do odd jobs sometimes mostly from my house. I sigh as I listen to the soft hum of the radio. I only had about an forty five minutes until I get there. It's only 6:30 but it doesn't open until 8. I still have to get my stand ready. I sigh before continue to eat my donut I brought.

After a while I got there and received my spot. I set up my tent to blind me from the sun or rain. I then hurry to set up a table and other things. When I'm done I take a picture of it as I always do. I smile as I look at some of the paintings and drawings I've done. Also I had some flowers from around my house. I then sat down and read the book I've currently been obsessed with.

***************time skip***************

Business was pretty good today. It was almost 6:00pm when the fair ends. I decided to pack up early so I can get what I needed. Earlier I went around and picked what I needed but had to go back to my booth before I could pay and grab it. I hurry to the other tents before they close. I then make sure I have everything before loading it in my truck.

I sigh as I start driving. It wasn't that bad today but I still want to curl up in a ball. I still need to make dinner for myself. I sigh as I arrive later than I expected. I unload before going inside. I make a quick dinner before going to bed. I'm exhausted from today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 27
From the beginning my life is full of secret just to protect myself and my brother, and finding the culprit of my parents death I make my self strong...
35 1 4
They weren't meant to be. They were not in love either. They chose their fate. They decided to to be part of each other's life. Can they find their h...
810K 36.6K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
74.7K 2.9K 22
"Alone With You" ⚠WARNING⚠ • I started this when I was 12/13 so beware of grammar, spelling, etc. • Takes a weird turn somewhere in ...