Part 2

Vivian's POV

The day wasn't unusual. I woke up early and packed up my truck to head down to the market. I had all the stuff I needed. I had my tent, table plus my product. I mentally prepared myself as I make the hour or two drive into town. I made sure to grab my list so I could go grocery shopping at the end of this. I hate going into town. I only go twice a month to the fair and grab all I need then. It's usually every weekend.

As I drive I mentally prepare myself for the day. I have trouble talking to people but this is how I make money to get food and pay bills. I also do odd jobs sometimes mostly from my house. I sigh as I listen to the soft hum of the radio. I only had about an forty five minutes until I get there. It's only 6:30 but it doesn't open until 8. I still have to get my stand ready. I sigh before continue to eat my donut I brought.

After a while I got there and received my spot. I set up my tent to blind me from the sun or rain. I then hurry to set up a table and other things. When I'm done I take a picture of it as I always do. I smile as I look at some of the paintings and drawings I've done. Also I had some flowers from around my house. I then sat down and read the book I've currently been obsessed with.

***************time skip***************

Business was pretty good today. It was almost 6:00pm when the fair ends. I decided to pack up early so I can get what I needed. Earlier I went around and picked what I needed but had to go back to my booth before I could pay and grab it. I hurry to the other tents before they close. I then make sure I have everything before loading it in my truck.

I sigh as I start driving. It wasn't that bad today but I still want to curl up in a ball. I still need to make dinner for myself. I sigh as I arrive later than I expected. I unload before going inside. I make a quick dinner before going to bed. I'm exhausted from today.

Hidden withinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara