His Secrets And Lies (Bwwm)

Av CaiTheWriter

The banging starts again but this time a lot louder. I can hear the girls screaming up stairs. I pick up my p... Mer

Chapter 1 The boy with the pot
chapter 2 Niagara Falls, NY
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7 missing
chapter 8
chapter 9 rumors
Chapter 10 Cockatrice
Chapter 11 They want our culture but not our struggle
Chapter 12 Cherise!
explicit Chapter 13 "Orange is the new black"
Chapter 14 confessions
chapter 15 What am I to you
chapter 16 new girl
chapter 17 $149.99
chapter 19 my bffs love
Chapter 21 Jolie's world
Chapter 22 all good things must come to an end
Chapter 23 I guess my times up
Chapter 24 I'm sorry I lied but.....
Chapter 25 "I hate Monday's"
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 Need help Ridas at the mall
chapter 29 One fucking Job
Chapter 30 I told you I'd find you
Chapter 31 Daddy?
Chapter 32 But you love me crazy
Chapter 33 time for changes
Chapter 34 The letter
Chapter 35 Ziddim
Preview book 2

Chapter 20 a nice date

49 4 1
Av CaiTheWriter

Zaire's POV

A/N OK so I am working on my other book "Two of a Kind" (check it out its probably better than this one.) Yay finals (totally being sarcastic). But I'm back.Hope you guys enjoy this chapter because I don't know if those two will be acting like a happy cute couple ever again.

Ms. Brown let me in and asked me to wake Cherry. She had to leave early for work.

I walk down the long hallway and pass pictures of Jolie and Cherry hanging on the wall. Cherry had a cheer picture with her hair curving down by her shoulders. She looks so pretty.

I knock on her door and wait for a response. She doesn't say anything so I walk in. She was making little noises but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

Getting closer I could tell what was going on. My little baby is having a wet dream. I wonder who it is about.

I lay on the bed next to her. I take in her scent and watch her twist and turn. I can hear her whimpering and moaning my name. Her moans were even cuter than I could imagine. I can feel myself getting harder harder just listening to her in her sleep. It must be intense. Her body is moving around as well. She arches her back and tightens her legs. I need to wake her up before I take advantage of her.

Leaning in I kiss her and call out her name.

"What Zaire?" She whispers. "Babe I need you to do something for me."

"What?"
"I need you to get up or you will be late"
"For what"
"School Cherise"

Her eyes snap open and she looks over to me with red cheeks.
I think I'm going to tease her a bit.

"Have a nice dream baby girl?"

She turns her head avoiding me.
"Um Zaire was I... sleep talking?"
"Do you mean whimpering and moaning my name in your sleep? No."
Her eyes grew bigger. "Shit" she hisses.
"It was cute though."
I get up from her bed and went in her kitchen.

Cherry's POV

I get up and walk to my closet and pick out a white sweater dress and grey leggings. I Take off my pants and notice I was pretty damn wet. Remembering the dream I just had made me feel even wetter making my juices slide down my thighs. Letting out a sigh I grab a new pair of undies and head to the showers.

This dress always brought my butt out. I turn to the side looking at my butt. I really like this dress but I'm so self conscious about my butt.

My curls fall out of my bun and fall over my shoulders. I grab my coat and head down the hallway.

Zaire is laying across my grey sofa watching South Park.

"OK lets go before the bus gets here. "I say swinging my book bag over my shoulder.

"Why can't we just take your red buggy?"
"I don't have my license yet even though I'm 17 its kind of embarrassing since I'm a senior."
"But you were just about to drive off the other day when you got mad at me. Were you planning on crashing it when you drove off?"
"Well I know how to drive I just need a legal adult with me."
"So why do you have a car?"
"Because...um my great grandma gave it to me as a gift before she died a few months ago."

"Sorry I didn't know" He apologizes.

"I know you didn't know so it's fine Zaire. Maybe you can drive my car though.

"Me?"

"Yeah.You're a legal adult right? Besides as long as you don't crash the car we should be fine." I say holding my keys in his face.

He jumps off the couch and snatches the keys from my hand.
"Remember what I said no crashing the car."
"Yeah yeah crash the car got it."
"Zaire I'm serious."
I roll my eyes and follow behind him.

"OK so babe I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me tonight?"

"Like where?"

"Its a surprise."

"What should I wear?"

"What you're wearing now should be fine."

"Just tell me, whats the difference between now and showing me tonight?"

"You get to wait all day with anticipation." I roll my eyes at him. I turn on the radio. Perfect I love this song. "Young and beautiful" by Lana Del Ray. I turn the volume all the way up. I sing to the top of my lungs. I can feel Zaire's eyes on me as I sing. He turns it off and I'm still singing. I sing even louder just because he turned off my radio. "You've got a cute voice there." I blush a little but continue singing pretending I didn't hear anything.

I open Snapchat and start recording Zaire and I in the car. I sing the song and he looks directly at the camera. He leans in and does something so disgusting. Licks my cheek. I scruntch my nose and he laughs. "Nasty ass." I giggle.

He pulls into the school and parks my car. I walk with him to his group of ftiends. "So the rumors are true." Leon says. "Lucky man do you know how many times she turned me down? At first I was thinking you didn't date white boys."

"No I just didn't want to date you."

Zaire and the other guys laugh. "Still breaking my heart Cherise." He jokes. "I gotta meet someone for dance." I tell Zaire. He kisses my cheek and I walk off.

Jolies POV

Today I am going to ask Zaire out. I plug in my curling wand and brush my teeth waiting for it to heat up. After curling my luscious red hair I run to my closet.

"What the hell am I suppose to wear?" I want to show my figure but not all slutty like. But I don't want to go all girly girl. A black and white striped skin tight dress from Forever a hoe, Is what I decided on. Totally kidding its what me and Cherry say when we see hoe stores at the malls. I decided on some cute black heel Tombs to put the outfit together.

Standing in the mirror I admire my body. Granted I don't have an ass as big as Cherry's it actually looked like I had one in this dress. Make-up will put this outfit together. Nude lipstick, mascara, blush, and some bronzer did the trick.

"Jolie you will ride the bus if you don't get your ass down here now!" My dad had to always yell. "I'm coming chill out dad!" No response

I grab an apple and my bag and skip out the door. "Why are you so chirpy today?" my dad says getting into our black Escalade. "No reason." I say biting into my apple.

When I get to school I see Zaire and Cherry getting out the same car. I blink a few times but the scene is still the same. What is she doing with Zaire?

Zaire and Cherise walk over to Leon, Ryan, and Mike. They laugh and it looks like Cherise has to leave. Before she does Zaire kisses her cheek. So he does have a girlfriend. How could I be so oblivious. The way she talked about him should've been obvious. Cherise is my best friend and all but I know Zaire and I are perfect for each other.

"Hey Cherry!" She didn't respond big shocker she can't hear people calling her name to save her life.

I tug on her book bag and earn a gasp from her.

"Oh hey chick-a-di" she says turning around smiling from ear to ear.

'Why so happy early in the morning?"

"Its just one of those days where I feel happy. It feels like I'm on top of the world and no one can bring me down."

"Let me guess...a boy isn't it?"I"

"A boy why do you say that?"

"When was my best friend going to tell me about Zaire?" she says gushing.

"How'd you know?"

"Cherise we go to the same school. Kind of hard to not know when you just showed some PDA over there."

"Oh yea..." She says blushing. "I wanted to tell you but you said you had feelings for him and I wanted to wait for a better time."

"Oh that girl please its called puppy love. I'm a super model I can get way hotter guys than Zaire matter a fact I have dated guys way hotter than him."
I haven't but she doesn't need to know that.

"He isn't even cute. Besides he isn't the type to bring back to mama and papa anyways."

"What do you mean?" she asks

"Oh my sweet innocent baby..he smokes and he has tats. And above all he keeps a lot of secrets. I would tell you but like I said before he told me not to tell anyone."

I saw that giddy smile of hers vanish. It made me feel good inside but she can't know that. I put my hand on her shoulder in a "reassuring" way. "And above all Cherise...he's like every guy you've dated...they're pervs and only want one thing. Something you don't want to give to just anybody. Your virginity.

"What does my sex life have to do with him?"
"Hone not to sound harsh but there is no sex life with you...you're like the virgin Mary. I won't be surprised if you have a child without having actual sex...unless that's something you've kept from me too."
"I'm still a virgin not that it is any of your business and Zaire isn't like that...he's not in it for sex."

"Ok Cherise you're a smart girl...do you think a guy at this age would brake up with his previous girlfriend who he had sex with to get with you, Mary?"

"You know what Jolie it's not my fault Greg broke up with you and the only thing going for you guys was sex...but Zaire and I aren't like that. Notice I don't see him with another girl and I'm not sleeping with him. Thanks for your unwanted opinion but I'm not listening to a girl who has never had a relationship with a guy without sex." With that Cherise walks off and I can feel my temper rising. Who was she to say those things to me? I'm her best friend I'm just looking out for her. I don't want her to end up like me. I just need to prove to her that Zaire wants one thing and one thing only and I'm going to show her.

I walk briskly down the long hallway of people as if I was on the runway. I receive some whistles and guys oggling over my thin body. Some of my exes had looks in their eyes of wanting me back..but they weren't going to get me. I am moving onto bigger and better things. That meant hurting my friend in the process but she'll be fine. Besides this is about making sure Zaire doesn't hurt her. My first period is Science and guess who is in there. Zaire. I sit right next to him when he isn't skipping class.

"Hey" I say as he sits down. I look him from head to toe. His muscles were once again showing. He was so fine and he wasn't even with the right girl. Zaire and I can be a powerhouse couple. He just needs to get away from Cherise.

"Hi." He didn't even look my way.

"Your not skipping today?"

"Nah my uncle is getting on my ass about skipping school."

"Figures." Touching his shoulder he jumps a little from his seat.

"Did I startle you?" He didn't answer me.

"So I was wondering if you had plans tonight?" He turns to me with a curious face. Now I had his attention. His eyes wonder all over my body studying me. I knew a guy could never resist me.
"I do why?"
"Because you're meeting me tonight," I say clapping my hands together.

Slouching in his chair he bit his lip. "OK but not long I have somewhere to be tonight. So where are we going?"

"Narnia."

"What's Narnia?"

"It's a place where you can smoke or do other things." I bite my lip at the last part eyeing him. He clenches his jaw, starts fidgeting in his chair, and tuns his attention to the board. "I'm not into that kind of stuff Jolie."

"What kind of stuff?" I say in a seducing way.

"I'm not into hooking up with girls who aren't my girlfriend."

"Who said anything about hooking up? Crabbing my old book that I haven't read since 9th grade I open it to show a stash of weed. Smoking Zaire I meant smoking. But that hooking up part has crossed my mind."

After the period I go out one of the sides doors and walk to the woods to Narnia. Stumbling over branches and the uneven dirt path I really didn't think about the shoes I was wearing. I sit at the stone bench that is in a semi circle in the woods. It is pretty warm despite the fact it is winter. But then again it is Georgia. A cute bunny runs across the dirt path and disappears in the tress and chipmunks scurry up it. Turning my head I see him. Tall, mysterious, and hot. He has a serious face, like usual.

"Where is it?" he says in a deep voice.
I get out a green plant like substance that is stuck in a plastic bag. I roll up a joint and hand it to Zaire. Flicking out a red lighter he smokes the weed. Facing eye to eye with him I took it out his hand and inhale a butt load.

"Why is a sheltered model like you smoking?" Zaire asks me.

"You answered it in the question. I'm sheltered I'm tired of that..why not try something everyone is trying? What about you? My story is pretty boring...Why is a sheltered boy-"

"I'm not sheltered."

"You're...everyone sees it everyone says it...you're also a mystery."

"Really.. thought you and the entire school had me figured out."

"Not all of you and that's what I want to know. New question. Why Cherise?" He look at me confused.

"What?"

"I said why Cherise. I haven't been at school that long since the accident but me and the rest of the school want to know out of all the girls here you pick her..."

"I don't know there is just something about her."

"She's like every girl here nothin special."

"And you're?"

"At least I've never been in rehab."

"She's been in rehab?"

"In for 3 months junior year."

"Drugs?"

"No..."

"Alcohol?"

"She's bulimic." His mouth opens a little and looks mad.

"What? Thought she was perfect and didn't have her imperfections like the rest of us. She doesn't smoke like I do or get drunk like the alcoholics but she has her flaws. Her flaws scared the shit out of me though. She was standing there all happy one second and then the next she collapsed."

"Why would you tell me that?"

"Pissed that I ruined your fantasy of her being perfect? Well sorry to burst your bubble. Like I said before she's just like the rest of us."

"I don't believe you."

"Look I'm just doing something none of her friends will do..warn you about her. She might scare you like she did us. And since you don't believe me ask her she'll tell you the truth."

My head feels a little dizzy and everything seems funny. I turn to a chipmunk stuffing his face and fall out in a fit of laughter. We've been here for a few hours and I'm not done making sure he doesn't stay with Cheirse.

"Zaireeeeeee what are your secrets?"

"I don't have any."

"You're lyinggggggg. Naughty naughty boy." I say wiggling my finger in his face. I lay my head in his lap looking up at the prettiest clear blue sky. But what was prettiest was the pretty blue in his eyes.

"Zaire you sill haven't answered my question."

"I did you just didn't like the answer. "

"Uhhh Zaire why are you so mysterious? I mean everyone can have their secrets but don't be so cold and short."

"Why would I tell you when you can't even keep your best friends secrets."

"I guess I sort of walked into that didn't I?" I can hear him sigh. I guess I am pretty irritating when I'm high. "Lets play a game" I say looking at his lips.

"What game?"

"You tell me a secret and I share one with you." His face didn't look as if it would be interesting.

"Trust me its fun."

"How is it fun?"

"Because we can get closer as friends."

"OK what're the rules?"

"I ask you a question that's like super secret and you have to answer truthfully. But it stays between the two of us."

"Sorry I can't keep secrets from Cherry."

"Uhhhhh whatever. If you want to be boring fine."

I stand up from the bench and dust off the dirt on my ass. I feel his arm tight around my elbow.
"Look jolie we can still be friends but I'm not heading down this path with you. Not you not anyone." I look into his eyes for a few seconds and then his lips. I bend down and put all my feelings into a kiss. He pushes me back and I yank my arm from him. "Don't tell anyone about that kiss. The embarrassment is too much. I love Cherise and you obviously do too so lets just keep this a secret. It can be apart of the game we were playing."
"I'm not keeping that secret from her."
"Why not? You didn't tell her about your secret dragon life."
"I did and she was upset I kept it a secret exactly why I can't keep this from her.
"Please. I know Cherise she will never forgive me or you for letting this happen."

"This happened because of you. Cherise and I are in a good place right now and you're not messing this up for me becuase you can't keep your legs closed."

My mouth drops open and I blink a few times. "Ok fine. But when she ends your relationship don't say I didn't warn you." How could he like her?

Cherry's POV

3 fucking hours have passed since I got myself dressed up. And Zaire is nowhere to be seen. Just as I'm about to slip out my sweater dress I hear a knock. I swing my door open greeted by Zaire's handsome late ass self.

"OK so I'm not that type of girl to overreact in a relationship. But you HAD to be with some girl to come this God damn late. Who was it?" I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Its not what you think."

"OK explain then. What happened?" I smell him and he smell of weed. "Oh hell no. You were smoking weed weren't you?"

"I was but I'm not high."

"You had to be because that's the only way you could have been this late."

"OK I was with jolie." My eyes widen. "So you were smoking with my best friend."

"Yes."Jealously is not cute Cherry. I think to myself. "What did you guys do?"

"We were smoking and she told me something."

"Like what Zaire?"

"She told me you're bulimic. Is it true?" I freeze in that very spot and look away.

"Maybe it is maybe it isn't"

"So it is true."

"Why do you care...it happened last year."

"Because I'm worried."

"Really? Worried? It happened last year. I put it behind me so please don't bring it up it's not a big deal."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know maybe because that's not something I'm proud of. Its not something I want my boyfriend to know. Its embarrassing and I was in a dark place. Can we please stop talking about it?"

"Yea sorry I brought it up."

"Its fine I'm just pist that my so called friend told you something so personal. "That's not it either...she kissed me. I didn't kiss her. As soon as it happened I pushed her off me .

"Lets go Zaire." I don't look at him just keep walking past him to his car. Well his uncles car. "Cherise aren't you going to say anything?"

"Take us to the date." I say. He holds the door open for me and he gets in on his side of the car.

"Look Cherry I'm sorry."

"OK." I say with so much attitude.
"Are you still mad?"

"No."

"You still sound pist."

"Sorry I'm not in a better mode." We drive for I don't know how long. We pull into a parking lot and he turns off the car. Just as I'm about to open the door he locks it. "What are you doing?"

"I need to talk to you."

"About...."

"About the kiss. What else?"

"It was nothing right so there isn't anything to talk about."

"So you aren't pist?" I start laughing look at him then out the window.

"Not at you...I've just been thinking of what I'm going to do Jolie. That's all." Zaire has a scared look on his face and it amuses me a little. "I'm worried about you Cherise."

"Don't be worried for me but more for Jolie."

"Please don't hurt her."

"Why are you sticking up for her." I snap at him.

"I'm not but I don't want you to get in trouble for-"

"Look Zaire she kissed you and told you about something so personal. I'm going to beat her ass."

"She was just worried about you."

"I've known this bitch since middle school...she ain't worried about anyone but herself. Gawd I'm so stupid she has a crush on you and I trusted that she wouldn't do what she did to other girls boyfriends. Snatch them."

"You still have me don't you?'

"I do."

"Then don't worry about it."

"It's not just about that..she disrespected me. Her so called BFF. Don't worry I won't do anything to get me in jail....maybe." I unlock the door and hop out. I hear is door open and he walks over to me.

"I'm actually pretty pist with you too. You were 3 hours late."

"I'm sorry it was my fault."

"Damn right."

"Cherise I'm trying to apologize."

"I know...it's just I'm so....." His arms wrap around me and he buries his face in my neck. "Cherise I'm sorry I was late you deserve way better than that."

"Just because you apologize doesn't mean I forgive you." He starts moving his nose around making me laugh. I think my neck is the most ticklish part of my body. I try to stop him but all you could hear is my laughter. He kept rubbing his nose in my neck. He finally stops and looks down at me.

I see the beautiful green, red, and yellow lights. There are houses along beautiful decorated streets with lights. At the end of the street it read North pole. A cute red house with Santa and reindeer were outside. You can hear Christmas music in the background. I heard of this. Santa's town. They build it every year near Christmas season. It is beautiful. Their were little shops and the air filled with the smell of ginger and cinnamon apple cider.

"Are you still mad?"

"Yes just because you nose tickle me doesn't mean I forgive you."

"OK say it with a straight face then."

"OK." but a big ass smile inched its way onto my face.

"See you can't even say it without smiling."

"OK fine I'm not mad at you." I finally broke. .

Zaire wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me close. The lights on the street are beautiful. Little elves run around helping people find hotels and restaurants.

Lets go in there I point to a cute gingerbread house. Walking in there, there were sweets everywhere. Welcome to the Gingerbread house a woman greeted. The woman pulls out a sample try. I take one and stuff it in my mouth. "It's pecan brittle." The woman says. "Mmmmm it taste so good."

"Zaire you should try one." He takes one off the tray and puts it in his mouth. He keeps chewing and we can't read his face. "Well....?" Me and the woman say in unison.

"It taste pretty damn good. I'll take one." We walk up to the cash register and he buys them. As soon as we walk out he hands the bag to me. I open it and stuff one in my mouth. We see a giant ice skating rink. They are playing Christmas pop music. "Come on." I say dragging Zaire to the skating rink. "I think I'll just stay here he." says as we get up to the front to pay for skates.

"Why?"

"Because I don't feel like skating."

"Aww come on I don't want to skate by myself."

"I'm good here."

"Let me guess you can't skate."

"Of course I can." he scoffs.

"OK then get your lazy ass a pair of skates and skate with me."

"Fine." I jump up forgetting I have skates on. I fall forward but am caught by Zaire. "God your clumsy" he says smiling. It was one of the warmest smiles he had too. Making our way out to the rink Zaire hesitates. "Come on babe." I yell.

"I'll be right there." I stand here waiting for him while he trys to hold himself up on the ledge.

"I'm not getting any younger over here!"

"I'm comin."

I start circling around in a circle waiting for him.

"You know what I can't do this." he turns around and heads over to the benches.

"What?"

"Cherry you have fun without me I'll just be sitting over here. " Getting off the rink I follow him.

"Hey is everything alright babe?"

"When I was 10 I went skating on a lake in Marlo. My brother was at the edge of the lake helping my younger sister put her skates on. I heard cracking coming from under my feet. At first I thought it was nothing. I heard it again and I knew exactly what was but it was too late. I had fallen in the water in the middle of the lake. I knew how to swim but seaweed had caught my foot. Seaweed here is alive but doesn't move on its own accord. But Marlo's seaweed caught its prey. To the seaweed I was food. It kept pulling under further and further until I didn't have air left. I thought I was going to die. My brother shifted into a dragon to save me. That was the only way he could save me. He would have drowned too if he was in his human form.

I sit here listening to his story not knowing what to say. I kind of feel bad now. I was making fun of him when he's scared of something that happened to him when he was younger.

"I'm sorry I didn't know."

"Its fine don't apologize."

"But I don't think you should let what happened to you years ago affect your future. I know for a fact you won't fall through the ice here. Besides I'm here I won't let anything happen to you.
Just give ice skating another chance. And if doesn't work there's always roller skating."

"If I fall through the ice I'm taking you with me." He jokes.

"You won't if you don't get out there."

The fact Zaire hadn't skated in 8 years showed too. Every two seconds he was on his ass or bringing me down with him. After awhile he got better at it. Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas" plays and I just have to dance to it. Grabbing Zaire's hands we try to dance to the song in our skates. Zaire twirls me around a little and then catches me in his arms before I can hit the ground. We stand in the middle of the rink just string at each other. I kiss Zaire on the lips. Despite the fact its cold out here it feels warm to kiss him.

"God I'm tired." I say as I take off my skates.

Zaire's POV

I'm glad I finally got over skating. Thanks to Cherise. I get in my uncles car and drive off. We haven't even been in this car 5 minutes and Cherry is already asleep. She looks so peaceful. I lean over and kiss her forehead.

We arrive at her house but I don't want to wake her up. Opening up the passengers door I pick her up and head inside. She's still in her dress. As much as I want to put her in something comfortable I don't want to take advantage of her while she sleeps. She lays across her bed with her beautiful black curls spread over her pillow. Leaning in I kissed her lips saying I love you.

A/N Awwwww how cute Zaire's in love. And their date was just too cute.....I kind of want to ruin it now so stay tuned for the next chapters so I can ruin these 2 love lives. I feel like I'm saying too much. Whateves you are going to find out sooner or later how I am going ruin their love lives. OK see you next chapter.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7.5K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
5.1K 413 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...
298K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
22.5K 1.3K 26
This book is rated R. Please proceed with caution. This is the more raunchy version of the book. *** We stand in silence, as I sip my water, and he w...